Trainwreck Kanadajin3 / Miranda Ann "Mira" Constable - The Canadian Japanese Idol.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I first became aware of ムスリムちゃん from r/JapanCircleJerk a couple years back and they were my only source of info on her. I'm so glad I caught up though because she is seriously one of the most generous lolcows in terms of crazy shit. It sucks I didn't discover her sooner, though, because we moved to Japan at the same time (I left in 2014). I would've hella "stocked" her.

I wanna go on a long tirade about her English, so I'll spoiler tag it to spare you the autism.
How she speaks is what I and my other English teacher friend refer to as "caveman English". Caveman English is a well documented phenomenon among Anglophone ex-pats in Japan and it supposedly serves a few purposes: 1.) Signals to other ex-pats that you're "so Japanese" that you're forgetting your English (this whole desire I call OGS: "Only Gaijin Syndrome" where ex-pats feel threatened by other ex-pats because being together reduces their specialness) 2.) Used by English teachers because they think it's easier for the student to understand (but it just fucks up the student's English in the end). I think she's doing it for both reasons and it's obviously exacerbated by her FAS. I will give her some credit, though, because for being a high-school dropout with FAS, she managed to gain at least SOME competency in Japanese. But her English situation seems mostly self-inflicted. The one thing I am absolutely APPALLED by is her written English, especially with KM. Like, ONE look at that and you know she's a rétard. It's so comical yet knowing her, it's believable. Another thing I noticed is that she's now adopting an Arabic accent. She reminds me 100% of that one Muslim lady Larry David meets in Curb Your Enthusiasm.
So I was confused and sure she was in KSA, but reading this thread, it's pretty obvious she's in Canada (I was convinced she was in KSA because of how prison-like her recording area is). Do any leafs here want to report her to a human rights tribunal for her hate speech?
View attachment 1131369
As someone who has worked with immigration, I have a few insights on the husband. In that only video of him speaking, he clearly speaks English almost entirely unaccented. Usually Arabs are fucking SHIT at English (especially men) so either he was raised abroad (which is very likely if his dad was a businessman or something) or he's not Saudi. The accent could also be explained by a Malaysian or Indonesian origin (Indonesians study English often and I've met several who don't have accents). The only thing against this, though, is she posted a pic of her husband's kinky hair. If he is Saudi Arabian, though, he's entitled to a lot of benefits and gibs from the gubment. For example, all Saudis can have their entire post-secondary education paid for along with a VERY VERY VERY generous living stipend. I even was able to teach a Saudi at the English conversation school I worked at in Japan and we got reimbursed by the Saudi government. I'm not sure if he's doing that in Canada now or not, but I'm very very curious about how they're supporting themselves.
She’s not married to a Saudi, shes probably not married at all, but if she is its to some SE Asian who just wants a Canadian visas

I don’t believe the chip smasher is her husband, just some guy she got to play along on camera. The random body part photos, combined with a coat rack wrapped with a brand new keffiyeh to approximate the look of a man’s backside, to the ”ask my husband a question” stunts on IG, have shown the husband to be a total ruse.

She’s so desperate to try and make ppl believe she has a Saudi husband yet can’t do the simplest thing in the world to actually prove it. All she needs is a 3 min video (blur out his face since she claims privacy is why we cant see him) of him discussing their happy marriage and then a nice Islamic blessing in Arabic.

It would be so simple to prove if she actually was married. Instead we get anonymous photos of tennis shoes, swarthy chins, ears, hand smashing greasy chips, obviously badly google translated English to Arabic and weird fresh from ebay keffiyehs draped over furniture. I honestly wonder how many times she’s snapped photos of random swarthy looking men on the streets to use in her husband collage.

Miranada is truly one of the most bizarre lolcows out there. Her “most devout Muslim woman in the world schtick” is boring, but the whole Saudi fantasy life she has invented, and ties herself in knots trying to get the internet to believe, is entertaining af. I was hoping, just as the weebo shit took her to Japan, she would become one of those crazy chicks that turns up in ISIS videos from Syria.

She’s never getting into KSA, at best she could go be a whore in Dubai and one-night islam marry some Saudi dude so he can fuck her without making Allah mad. I’m cheering for the Japanese hostess to Canadian Muslim to UAE whore timeline.

But She’s gotten so crazy, and her age is creeping up on her, she will probably just end up living on mental disability stipend in Canada the rest of her days. If she sticks with the religious stuff probably find some abusive Palestinian or Paki boyfriend.

But I’d rather see another radical identity change, god only knows what she would go with next. I hope she develops a crush on a half Inuit-half Mongolian guy and coin flips which half she will adopt as her new identity. I want her living in a yurt, dressed in yak hides and falling off ponies.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
She’s not married to a Saudi, shes probably not married at all, but if she is its to some SE Asian who just wants a Canadian visas

I don’t believe the chip smasher is her husband, just some guy she got to play along on camera. The random body part photos, combined with a coat rack wrapped with a brand new keffiyeh to approximate the look of a man’s backside, to the ”ask my husband a question” stunts on IG, have shown the husband to be a total ruse.

She’s so desperate to try and make ppl believe she has a Saudi husband yet can’t do the simplest thing in the world to actually prove it. All she needs is a 3 min video (blur out his face since she claims privacy is why we cant see him) of him discussing their happy marriage and then a nice Islamic blessing in Arabic.

It would be so simple to prove if she actually was married. Instead we get anonymous photos of tennis shoes, swarthy chins, ears, hand smashing greasy chips, obviously badly google translated English to Arabic and weird fresh from ebay keffiyehs draped over furniture. I honestly wonder how many times she’s snapped photos of random swarthy looking men on the streets to use in her husband collage.

Miranada is truly one of the most bizarre lolcows out there. Her “most devout Muslim woman in the world schtick” is boring, but the whole Saudi fantasy life she has invented, and ties herself in knots trying to get the internet to believe, is entertaining af. I was hoping, just as the weebo shit took her to Japan, she would become one of those crazy chicks that turns up in ISIS videos from Syria.

She’s never getting into KSA, at best she could go be a whore in Dubai and one-night islam marry some Saudi dude so he can fuck her without making Allah mad. I’m cheering for the Japanese hostess to Canadian Muslim to UAE whore timeline.

But She’s gotten so crazy, and her age is creeping up on her, she will probably just end up living on mental disability stipend in Canada the rest of her days. If she sticks with the religious stuff probably find some abusive Palestinian or Paki boyfriend.

But I’d rather see another radical identity change, god only knows what she would go with next. I hope she develops a crush on a half Inuit-half Mongolian guy and coin flips which half she will adopt as her new identity. I want her living in a yurt, dressed in yak hides and falling off ponies.
What I love about her and similar lolcows is how oblivious she is to how exceptional and mentally handicapped she is. She optimistically views everyone else as dumbasses while she prances around legitimately believing she's either a better Japanese person than an actual Japanese or a better Muslim than an actual Muslim instead of seeing herself as she truly is, poorly educated trailer trash from Canada.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm of a mind that the baby handed chip smasher was a temporary husband, one who contracted a temporary pleasure marriage for a semester abroad in Japan. This gave Mira a few more months of Japanese visa plus made her feel like she'd finally snagged the perfect muslimo husbando to make Rodi jealous once and for all. Then the semester ended, and so too did the visa. She's been in Canada for months, furious that she can't finagle a way into her latest dream country.

So she spends her days imagining how she will stunt the development of children she will never have, with a "husband" who used her as a cumrag for a few months. Barring that, she imagines she is a prize marriage candidate for a new Japanese husbando. Though how he is supposed to list after her white blondness from under niqab is a mystery.
スクリーンショット 2020-02-27 19.01.44.pngスクリーンショット 2020-02-27 19.02.55.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-01 at 10.14.35 PM.pngスクリーンショット 2020-03-04 10.25.16.png

• Agree
Reactions: Wendy Wheelchair

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
So I was flipping through her lolcow threads to get pretty caught up on things and I came across this:

1571554447722.jpg

Maybe I'm falling for a Hi Miranda Ruse Cruise, but if this is a real exchange she had with a random toronto guy, it actually makes perfect sense which how she functions; she finds a guy she likes on twitter who is around her location, she lures him into a conversation with her by telling him "my stalkers found you omg" and if he takes the bait and keeps talking to her than she's caught herself a new, muslim white knight who will understand that she HAD to lie about being married to stay safe from the internet and could he please just pretend they've been married since whenever this phase started?
It's not clever, and it didn't work, but its pretty in line with how she uses people to weave her narratives.

Also

How absolutely miserable to you have to be as a human being to hate music? The other stuff I get, that's normal as far as fundie religious fanatics go (don't agree or approve, just saying its the shitty world we live in) but man, music is nothing but a pure positive in this world and is so diverse and far reaching that hating every kind of music is just makes no sense.
I legit can't wrap my mind around it.
It actually makes me feel incredibly bad for her, not to the extreme that like I'd feel bad if she fell down the stairs or anything but how do you cut something so universal out of yourself and pretend it makes you happy?
It's like saying you hate every colour, it's just, I dunno, it's so pathetic.
Just deeply, sadly, pathetic.

• Informative

Morimba

Eating 5 feelings a day
kiwifarms.net
Mira went crazy on someone for saying they were surprised some dumb weeb didn't list her as a source for their very weeby idea of Japan. She then went on to tell the world how deeply offended she was by White Chicks while defending dressing like a black woman and walking around the streets of Shinjuku for a week, how much she hates troons and then went on a deleting spree. Not very kawaii of you mira-chan sama. Ahumbudilalal that Allah made her a Muslim because she will never understand the West.
Miranagayama2.jpgMiranagayama8.jpgMiranagayama9.jpgMiranagayama5.pngMiranagayama3.jpgMiranagayama7.jpgMiranagayama6.jpgMiranagayama4.png
Miranagayama.png
Miranagayama.png

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
The things she's saying are not necessarily wrong, it's just like she's a moron... Because she has no filter, she's saying EXACTLY what non-liberal Muslims actually think of minorities and all that SJW craze. Average muslims aren't Ilhan Whatshername or Sarsour. They are even way cruder than your common western conservatives.

senseixshax

kiwifarms.net
No trolling plans
good morning guys ... i have been trying to dig up in the history of
Kanadajin3

and i really need your help and assistance

i am a saudi guy
and noticed MIRA since the start and was not sure about her

but recently she started being active in twitter "twitter is saudis highest user" and we all use it all the time.

she created to accounts and have many bots attacking anyone or any girl from the western part of the earth trys to be friendly or nice with saudis.

once i exposed her in twitter
she brought a1 game of defamation me and harassing me by any means necessary..

she is doing the same game that she used to do in japan

she is a mentally unstable person and someone is funding her and we do not know who

this is her two twitter accounts
@alkanadiya
=
@MiraNagayama

she is attacking any girl any one that tries to expose her truth

i am under attack now by her huge bots and narrow mindded

i need any evidence that can help me njjn

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
good morning guys ... i have been trying to dig up in the history of
Kanadajin3

and i really need your help and assistance

i am a saudi guy
and noticed MIRA since the start and was not sure about her

but recently she started being active in twitter "twitter is saudis highest user" and we all use it all the time.

she created to accounts and have many bots attacking anyone or any girl from the western part of the earth trys to be friendly or nice with saudis.

once i exposed her in twitter
she brought a1 game of defamation me and harassing me by any means necessary..

she is doing the same game that she used to do in japan

she is a mentally unstable person and someone is funding her and we do not know who

this is her two twitter accounts
@alkanadiya
=
@MiraNagayama

she is attacking any girl any one that tries to expose her truth

i am under attack now by her huge bots and narrow mindded

i need any evidence that can help me njjn
You could just try laughing at her like the rest of us.

senseixshax

kiwifarms.net
No trolling plans
You could just try laughing at her like the rest of us.

the problem is that she recruited many people under her wings
after being funded by someone from opposition of saudi arabia

she is using her profile to promote false ideologies
while making a bridge between her and young saudi girls here as " a truthful musilm"
and she is promoting the wrong ideas about islam

islam not what she is promoting

she is promoting Islamic brotherhood ideologies

not true islam

our girls away the opposite of what she is doing

and she is doing all that to get in touch with saudi girls and connect with them and teach them how to run away of saudi arabia and seek asylum???

what she is doing now is more serious than what she did in japan

she is a real terrorist walking and i need any proof about her being mentally unstable

becuase just in 48 hrs more than 200 accounts on twitter attacked me...

if you have any advice or a tip , please share

she is

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

while making a bridge between her and young saudi girls here as " a truthful musilm"

not true islam

and she is doing all that to get in touch with saudi girls and connect with them and teach them how to run away of saudi arabia and seek asylum???

she is a real terrorist walking and i need any proof about her being mentally unstable

she is
We don't interfere with anyone. We laugh at them. It's against the board rules to plan gayops like "omg we have to stop this cow from doing XYZ".

And I highly doubt Miranda is helping anyone escape from Saudi, she currently hates feminism and anyone who breaks Saudi laws. She is desperate to move there and can't comprehend why she isnt allowed to (her "marriage" is illegal under Saudi law).

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

not true islam

she is
What makes you think she wants to help women escape? Are you implying Mira is pretending to be Muslim so she can connect with Saudi women and help them escape? Lol. You don’t know Mira very well.

It’s far more likely she’s turning in any women trying to flee KSA to get herself some brownie points with the Saudi govt so they will give her a rich husband.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What makes you think she wants to help women escape? Are you implying Mira is pretending to be Muslim so she can connect with Saudi women and help them escape? Lol. You don’t know Mira very well.

It’s far more likely she’s turning in any women trying to flee KSA to get herself some brownie points with the Saudi govt so they will give her a rich husband.
Nah, she's pretending to need emergency transport to Saudi because Canada is too dangerous. Why hasn't the king answered her plea for asylum??
Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 7.18.14 PM.png

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, she's pretending to need emergency transport to Saudi because Canada is too dangerous. Why hasn't the king answered her plea for asylum??
View attachment 1274980
Bwhahahahaaa. Is that a recent tweet? KSA sent out its private jets to bring home citizens like a month ago. Is Mira still sitting in Canada waiting to be picked up by King Salman?

Does she really think whining on twitter will get her into KSA somehow?