Trainwreck Kanadajin3 / Miranda Ann "Mira" Constable - The Canadian Japanese Idol.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bwhahahahaaa. Is that a recent tweet? KSA sent out its private jets to bring home citizens like a month ago. Is Mira still sitting in Canada waiting to be picked up by King Salman?

Does she really think whining on twitter will get her into KSA somehow?
It's from a week or so ago. She's not a citizen; isn't legally married to a citizen; and yes, she expected a private jet to come and save her from Canada. Why haven't they come yet?

crap

the state is controlling my destiny and my penis
kiwifarms.net
Nah, she's pretending to need emergency transport to Saudi because Canada is too dangerous. Why hasn't the king answered her plea for asylum??
View attachment 1274980
Not to mention Canadian borders are essentially closed, and the Canadian government has a beef with Saudi.
No way are they letting a born and raised white Canadian girl in? Especially now that North America is full of rona-chan uwu

...but like, it's Mira so there's a 99.8% chance it's a lie, just like everything else that comes out of her mouth

• Agree
Reactions: Wendy Wheelchair

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention Canadian borders are essentially closed, and the Canadian government has a beef with Saudi.
No way are they letting a born and raised white Canadian girl in? Especially now that North America is full of rona-chan uwu

...but like, it's Mira so there's a 99.8% chance it's a lie, just like everything else that comes out of her mouth
Chance? It’s fucking laughable. Does anyone actually believe Mira RPing as a Saudi bride?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Wendy Wheelchair

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Chance? It’s fucking laughable. Does anyone actually believe Mira RPing as a Saudi bride?
Well, if her husband is Saudi, he should be the one making the request, not her. If he is not Saudi, then he cannot. She is already in Canada, so she has been already repatriated, so to speak. If her husband is not Saudi but from somewhere else, he can be repatriated there, if he exists, that is.

JTfromScottsdale

kiwifarms.net
lurk moar faggot
I just found this thread today while searching up this chick and I created an account because I had an idea. What if we requested copies of her police records from Japan and Canada? I live in the US and we have freedom of information act where citizens can buy copies of police records with personal information redacted on anyone. I wonder if such requests are allowed in Canada and Japan? I would love to see marriage records (probably dont exist for this new guy she calls her husband) as well as any incident she was involved in. Probably lots of domestic violence drama and drug arrests.

PrincessHomura

Kiwi of Caring and Fiery Passion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just found this thread today while searching up this chick and I created an account because I had an idea. What if we requested copies of her police records from Japan and Canada? I live in the US and we have freedom of information act where citizens can buy copies of police records with personal information redacted on anyone. I wonder if such requests are allowed in Canada and Japan? I would love to see marriage records (probably dont exist for this new guy she calls her husband) as well as any incident she was involved in. Probably lots of domestic violence drama and drug arrests.
I don't know about Canada, but I can guarantee you that Japan has no such thing. Plus, if she ever did anything slightly illegal in Japan and was caught she'd have been instantly deported.

Wendy Wheelchair

"India nigger retard doctor"
kiwifarms.net
The only way she'd be able to get into KSA is with a Hajj visa. I can totally imagine her coming in for that and then immediately running into the desert to become an illegal immigrant. I'd kill for a "Mira trying to get a Hajj visa" saga, especially when Wikipedia says this:
Muslim female passengers arriving to perform Umrah or Hajj must either be accompanied by an immediate male family member such as a father, brother, husband, or son, who must be aged 18 years or older; or be over 45 years of age and travelling within a group of female passengers of the same age, who are accompanied by a group leader until their departure.
Also, was Rodi's dick that amazing that it was worth creating a whole new persona over?

Kataomoi00

Your Token Optimist
kiwifarms.net
The only way she'd be able to get into KSA is with a Hajj visa. I can totally imagine her coming in for that and then immediately running into the desert to become an illegal immigrant.

Also, was Rodi's dick that amazing that it was worth creating a whole new persona over?
The sad thing is, I don’t think she ever even got with Rodi. She tried though, god dammit... Poor Rodi :(

I could be wrong though!

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only way she'd be able to get into KSA is with a Hajj visa. I can totally imagine her coming in for that and then immediately running into the desert to become an illegal immigrant.
She refuses to use that visa because she could only do it at age 45+ with an all-female tourist group, and not her pretend husband. She also needs her father or brother to sign a letter giving their permission for this cockamamie shit
Screenshot_20200519-180701_Chrome.jpg

She won't consider being a muslima side piece to live in KSA, which is her only status within the country unless they pay a fuckton of fines for her so-called husband being married to a foreigner anywhere near breeding age.

And seeing as we haven't seen Al-baby hands since before she got booted from Japan, I doubt he's still around. I stand by my earlier theory that he contracted a Canadian Muslim only paper marriage with her so he could fuck her for his semester abroad (the marriage wasn't legal or recognized anywhere outside of Canada). That dude is long gone, and even when he wasn't he was too poor to pay the kingdom for his crime of fucking a horse faced crazy woman inside KSA.

Wendy Wheelchair

"India nigger retard doctor"
kiwifarms.net
The comments on her vids by the rabid muzzos are so hilarious. Too bad ISIS fell... Miranda could've been a good ISIS bride recruiter.
NIqabs.PNG
Also she's still husband LARPing. I hope to Allah she invents a 2nd wife character

JP's_Canadian_Cider

kiwifarms.net
Word of advice. A lot of people here do troll or gather information in person. That is not why people are calling you out. It's the idea that this place is here for organizing troll raids, or that we are some team (autistic Illuminati if you want) in opposition of the lolcows team. While you are here, you are on neutral grounds. Nobody wants to hear about your plans, nobody wants to hear how much you hate someone, etc. We just want to see information and make jokes about weird people.

So, go do whatever you want. Don't ask for permission or tell us all about how smooth your plan is. Just do it.

multiverse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's our favorite Islam-a-boo and her beloved husband, Small Hands al Potato Chips, up to?

Well, Miranda is inching closer to ditching her Islam phase for her Jamacian phase, as she wows us with her really cool and raysis patois skills
Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 7.18.38 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-24 at 7.33.07 AM.png

Mean old covid has ruined her dreams of travelling to Nashville - she really needs a vacation from camping out in her parents' house draped in niqab. She took screenshots of all the restaurants she wanted to eat at and everything, which is basically the same thing as already having bought plane tickets with the money she doesn't have!
769C4171-288E-45AF-B8EB-37E179170B93.jpeg

Bored to years, she and her intrepid husband, al Baby Hands, have taken to crank calling Rodi-San, threatening him for... I don't know, not fucking Mira? Rodi is talking to the troll who took over her abandoned, haram Twitter account.
Screenshot-Twitter-MiriamAlFas.jpg.43f8a2dc21962aa4a6838d602d29017b.jpg

crap

the state is controlling my destiny and my penis
kiwifarms.net
To me this patois bullshit is more evidence that she's back in Canada. Jamaican slang is really common round Toronto/the GTA due to the large diaspora, so she likely hears it around her all the time. However...this waste yute doesn't get that white girls don't fucking talk like that unless they want to sound like Rob Ford

A Sign

"that sign faggot" - some 4chan newfag
kiwifarms.net
And yet Mira still wants to fuck him and sends her "husband" Al Babyhands Chipsmasher after him to "threaten" him. What are the so called threats? "Fuck my wife or I keel you?"