• "ENJOY THE SPAGHETTI"

Trainwreck Kanadajin3The Canadian Japanese Idol.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by HickoryDickory, Feb 22, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. That's one of the things I don't get about her. I never watched the whaling or Korea vids because they are hot topics, but from reading threads on PULL, she seems to be doing it for Japanese men who fetishize conservative gaijin? That's what I gleaned from it, anyways... And considering she posted the video about the evil gaijin hunters it's like... Wat?

HickoryDickory

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I stopped following her for a while because the Rachel v. Mira drama attracted some very annoying people. They started repeating the same arguments over and over to the point where our original thread was unreadable. (It also introduced PULL and lolcow to the purist of the pure Tharthan but that's a whole separate conversation.)

As for her goals, she just wants to be some famous aidoru in glorious Nippon, a country that can do no wrong. She's pretty much PT 2.0 in terms of weebness and literally believes that "white Japanese" is a thing.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 5
    Fire Cracker

Fire Cracker kawaii

kiwifarms.net
  3. "Our" ancestors. Nice.

• Like Like x 1
    For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. She doesn't actually claim japanese herataji does she? She just thinks if she makes enough videos she'll be accepted by all japanese people? Ha
    I have to say in some of her photos she reminds me an awful lot of how I envisioned Voldemort before the movies came out :(

• Agree Agree x 1
    melty

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. That's what's weird. She doesn't really claim to be born of Japanese heritage ala PT but that she is just automatically Japanese because she lives there and can barely speak the language. She goes as far as to bitch about Japanese people speaking to her in English.

Anyways, I gift to you some pre-youtube Kanadajin!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Fire Cracker

Fire Cracker kawaii

kiwifarms.net
  6. I love those pics. It's such a contrast to her 109 style. :lol:

Does anyone know the story of how she met and married her ex? I figured she married to get out of her small town.

• Agree Agree x 1
    HickoryDickory

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I've encountered this pathology (for lack of a better word) many times before: young stupid girls transitioning from suburban pop punk attention whoring into outright manic weeaboo. Still, Kanadajin definitely inhabits her own exceptional realm of flailing naivete.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Kablamo

Kablamo rebbal anerkissed

kiwifarms.net
  8. I looked everywhere but couldn't find the story of her ex husbando. Someone who had "known" her came in and told her story. Something along the lines of meeting him, moving to Japan and living with his family, then he decided to move to Korea, she was too weeb to leave, so she continued to live with his family until she could afford to live on her own. (Nobody is 100% on the country of him moving too actually being Korea. Pretty sure most of us just pulled it out of our asses.) Apparently she posted a video of herself being abused by him or another ex on YT which Unrested brings up here. Nobody saved it before she deleted it though.

What I do have is pictures of her current husband, but those are a lot easier to find.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    Fire Cracker

Fire Cracker kawaii

kiwifarms.net
  9. Regarding her voice, I think it's not so much an accent as a symptom of a speech difficulty. I noticed something similar in my brother-in-law; he's perfectly mentally normal, but he had delayed speech problems as a kid and ended up doing classes to help bring him up to normal. It's left him with an odd-ish way of speaking that reminds me of a vaguely English, vaguely Slavic accent, a lot like Kanadajin.

I can't think of anything to explain her personality, though. That wasabi chocolate video creeped me out a little. She was trying so, so hard to be cute that it came off as not quite human.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Slowboat to China

Slowboat to China That would be an ecumenical matter.

kiwifarms.net
  10. I was curious, so I watched it. She annoys me quite a bit and how she acts is almost alien. She looks like one too- wait a sec...

Coral Apples

Coral Apples Kawaii Bear Extraordinaire

kiwifarms.net
  11. Oooooh! Okay. I thought those were pics of her ex. I recall in one of the threads she was freaking out because someone posted pics of her ex, and she said that he'd be angry if he saw them. I'm kind of sad you didn't include the pic of her wearing the ugly white dress, and you can see him sitting on the floor in his boxers.! That was pretty lol-worthy~ I also thought someone(s) did d/l the abuse video, but wouldn't release it. -- And that on one of the threads, one or two of the J-Vlogging girls (Rachel might have been one of them, IDR?) implied that she probably provoked (whichever guy it was) the incident just to get footage.

HickoryDickory

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. She looks like a homely Sweet Dee. If she can get a job as a club hostess, anybody can. Guess I missed my big chance ten or so years ago...*sigh*

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Ja'mie

Ja'mie TO GRIND YOUR SKIN

kiwifarms.net
  13. Oh please, Jai'mie, we all know your parents are rich and you don't have to work, but if you did you would have been the sexiest gaijin hostess girl evah. You do the 40 hour famine 3 times a week, after all.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    For The Internet

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Ja'mie

kiwifarms.net
  15. You may be right. Anyone is welcome to correct me since a lot of this duramu was almost a year ago. I also remember Osaka proving to be a lolcow herself and was constantly trying to cause more drama even though she "moved on."

Fire Cracker

Fire Cracker kawaii

kiwifarms.net
  16. I've actually seen that photo be posted both as a picture of her past husband and her present one and I don't actually think anyone knows which is which. It's extremely hard to tell because her style and appearance is largely unchanged during her time in Japan. Osaka did a lot of shit stirring and tried to be stealth about it (as in 'here's some more bitchy stuff about Kanadajin but don't involve me guise I'm totally over it okay?') but yeah, she was pretty much a lolcow herself.

All of the J-Vloggers are pretty weebish and at least a bit petty. I actually used to follow Rachel, but once she got involved in J-Vlog dramus I realised she isn't a whole lot better than the others and unsubbed. I still follow a couple of K-Vloggers.

Kanadajin really needs you to give her some tips about being hot and rich and skinny, Jai'mie.

• Agree Agree x 3
    For The Internet

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Yeah I think sharla pulled the same act. "I'm gonna take the high road but by high road I mean responding to all comments and reaction videos relating to the drama and post in PULL." I also enjoyed Victor but he seemed to get way to invested in the whole ordeal and it just seemed very immature of a guy his age to be involved with young girl arguments.

This is why I follow kvloggers. The time of the koreaboos is now!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Fire Cracker

Fire Cracker kawaii

kiwifarms.net

18. I stand corrected. Everyone else in her family sounds like a native English speaker :(

• Informative Informative x 5
    Papaya23

Papaya23 #1 victim of GamerGate

kiwifarms.net
  19. Well, she's never gonna be quiche, but if I did some charity work and mentored her, she could pass for "not totally povvo boggan".

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Ja'mie

kiwifarms.net
  20. Good grief. That was sad on so many levels. Her family loves her enough to postpone their christmas until february and she records half of it and spends it hamming it up for the camera. Her dad really seemed to love loathe the 'cake decorations' from his beautiful baby girl.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #60 Kablamo, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    Kablamo

Kablamo rebbal anerkissed

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.