• "@Spacekatgal: Hey @SenSanders, 4chan has been tweeting me all day, and I'm very concerned about the American school system."

Trainwreck Kanadajin3The Canadian Japanese Idol.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by HickoryDickory, Feb 22, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. That is one chill as fuck cat. Mountains of home cooking, and a mom that understands eggnog, wish my christmases were so good

• Feels Feels x 1
    Damocles_Sword

Damocles_Sword Shovelmech Pilot

kiwifarms.net
    • Like x 8
    • Winner x 6
    • Feels x 4
    • Optimistic x 4
    • Informative x 3
    • Autistic x 1
    Null

Null WON'T YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE

kiwifarms.net
  2. Surtur

Surtur Seeking Reproductive Success
    Staff Member Manager

kiwifarms.net
  3. she didn't use the magic word :c

did someone forget their manners?

• Agree Agree x 2
    Wilhelm

Wilhelm Ghostie

kiwifarms.net
  4. I went to the First National Picture Bank and stole more pictures. This is Rody, who is either her current husband (the one on page 3 no longer has any relation to her and can't stand her, according to ED) or her boyfriend she's living with, or just some friend she's always taking picture with.

[​IMG]

I hope i'm not in trouble :oops:

• Informative Informative x 1
    #65 Azazel, May 21, 2015
    Last edited: May 21, 2015
    Azazel

Azazel Top of the Game

kiwifarms.net
  5. wait is that her? she's cute wtf

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    Null

kiwifarms.net
  6. She looks all right at certain angles. But then you get shots like
    [​IMG]
    and
    [​IMG]

...the illusion somewhat falls apart. Something about her eyes are just...off. Weird and droopy. But still, for an lolcow, she's not bad looking. She's no Slaton Sister.

• Agree x 6
    • Horrifying x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Feels x 1
    • Islamic Content x 1
    Azazel

Azazel Top of the Game

kiwifarms.net
  7. In the righting lightning yeah and makeup yeah but looking at her ED pics, it looks like one side of her face is about to fall off

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Bork Laser

Bork Laser #borked
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. That's one of the other girls? Mira wears a crap load of eye make-up and (sometimes) wigs.

He has a CM Punk shirt.

HickoryDickory

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #70 Azazel, May 21, 2015
    Last edited: May 21, 2015
    Azazel

Azazel Top of the Game

kiwifarms.net
  9. she should probably register and make a public appeal.

kiwifarms.net
  10. ew

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    Null

kiwifarms.net
  11. Kanadajin as ur lurking you might want to check out the other threads to see how others have got us to remove data: making videos addressed to us works particularly well! ^^

We even had one user try seppuku! As a weaboo gaijin you may not know what that meansuru!(=^-ω-^=)

Don't worry Kanadajin-chan i have spent many moons under the lotus flower mastering the ways of grorious Nippon and will happily help! 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

Seppuku is a real Japanese word for where a samurai loudly pretends to commite suicide on tumblr for a few hours and is super kawaii uguuuu

Baka! Im getting off topicuru!
    (v^_^)v but yeah you should make a video telling us why we should take them down or you could try contacting @Joe_Cracker who has internet porice! (police are like samurai bt nt so kawaii desu desu!)

Sadly kengle-sempai closed his helpful forum but u could always try asking him!(*˙︶˙*)

Ciao! (thats Japanese for ''goodbye")

• Winner x 27
    • Semper Fidelis x 5
    • Like x 4
    • Agree x 1
    • Achievement x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    Vitriol

Vitriol Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I've watched some of Rody's videos. He's new to the JVlogging scene but seems to have a decent channel on Youtube.

I don't think that Rody is her boyfriend. Rody is a Muslim. It's forbidden to have a boyfriend/girlfriend if you practice Islam, so I very much doubt that.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Don't worry Null, we'll find one for you one day. One day

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Bork Laser

Bork Laser #borked
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Well... it depends, alot of Muslims breaks their traditions and such.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    deeman

deeman Seinor Geinus.

kiwifarms.net
  15. I'd rather give him the benefit of doubt. I haven't noticed anything that would hint that he did such a thing. Also, his situation is a bit different since he has an online presence, which makes it more difficult for him to keep a big secret like that hidden.

kiwifarms.net
  16. I thought Rody was gay?

HickoryDickory

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I don't like Wasabi....but now I really want to make some candy today :( and that costs money.

But yeah....a removal order? Why can't people be polite and say please anymore?

Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy Queen of the Couch-Fort

kiwifarms.net
  18. She will send in detectives, she will send in police so take this stuff off NOW NOW NOW desu.

• Like Like x 6
    January Cyst

January Cyst They are well sticky

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Hashes/s 0
    Total 0
    Threads 0
    Activity  0% 

We run a Monero miner on the Kiwi Farms. Understand that by visiting this website, you will be contributing some of your computational resources to it in the form of mining a cryptocurrency. More information can be found here.

thx u n i love you ~ null

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.