• "So THAT is how you get into a relationship with a lesbian!! You became one!!"

Trainwreck Kanadajin3The Canadian Japanese Idol.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by HickoryDickory, Feb 22, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    John Titor

John Titor Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself

kiwifarms.net
  1. Why so?

kiwifarms.net
  2. Nevermind. I misremembered the gay clubbing on this thread:
    PULL Linky

• Informative Informative x 2
    HickoryDickory

HickoryDickory Kushinada-kin.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Maybe he doesn't have to keep it secret?

ChuckSlaughter

ChuckSlaughter You mean I got about 200 bitcoins

kiwifarms.net
  4. It's possible be. If he has any family in Japan it must be pretty easy to ignore them if he wants to.

kiwifarms.net
  5. I've met muslims that some of them drank or smoked pot or whatever, some of them didn't. But I knew one guy who didn't drink, didn't shave, didn't smoke pot. Pretty much just got swole all day. He was quite openly dating a white stripper.
    Another muslim college friend I had was dating a french girl who was in ESL with him, there was no shortage of mulsim females both westernized and in burkas of varying degrees of attractiveness at my school, though the burka ones stayed very much to themselves. I have a muslim internet friend who is a girl and she hasn't been shy admitting she likes me although she wears a scarf and stuff.

If you don't mind my asking... where are you located? You can just say "somewhere strict/not strict" if you want.

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ChuckSlaughter

ChuckSlaughter You mean I got about 200 bitcoins

kiwifarms.net
  6. I live in the US and I have some family members that practice the religion. Personally, I never accepted it myself for personal reasons.

The thing about the religion is that you cannot pick and choose what you like. You must completely accept it and follow the Hadith and Quran or else you are not a follower. It is a strict religion but that doesn't mean you have people who try to follow it loosely, like those people you have mentioned. Consider for instance Pakistan which is a Muslim country but has a huge underground gay scene. Homosexuality is completely incompatible with the religion and yet you have people like Adnan Ali who try to incorporate it into the religion. That's why I don't think you can necessarily base a religion completely on the way that people practice it. I like to consider how people practice it and what their religion tells them to do.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. To me there was always something really off about her and now I can see why. I think her ranting video about being skinny in america vs japan was what original gave me an eye squint of her. Rachel seems a little weird, too, but at least she gets corrected by her husband regularly it seems and goes out making videos asking actual Japanese people what they think about things. Mira has full reign to be as weeby as she wants.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Yaks

Yaks Turn down for what?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. She says she worked at a hostess club. For those fortunate enough to be uninitiated to this knowledge, hostess clubs are Japanese clubhouses where Japanese men pay women to be nice to them (because Japanese culture has somehow evolved into a terminal meat machine where it's normal behavior to ignore everyone around you, especially when they try to speak to you.) Remember in grade school when you and your pals talked a little too long after your teacher started the lesson? Your teacher would just tell you to shush? If you went to school in noble Nihon, you would have gotten fucking body slammed. That isn't a joke. Remember at lunch when you took bites out of your poptart to make it look like a gun? Arrested, in the great nation of Japan.
    Nippon is experiencing a decline in population because her great people can't even fuck right.

Fucking nips, man.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against Japanese people; but I do have something against Fascism--and fascism is at it's worst when it's bred intrinsically into a people's culture. As an educated humanist, and an American, it makes me recoil in horror.

• Agree x 2
    • Off-Topic x 2
    • A-Log x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Autistic x 1
    #89 ViolentGiant, May 24, 2015
    Last edited: May 24, 2015
    ViolentGiant

ViolentGiant I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa comin' for you.

kiwifarms.net
  9. Probably been mentioned already but given that there is an entire board dedicated to debunking her on Pretty Ugly Little Liars, is this necessary?

(PULL has also debunked a LOT of KotaKoti and Kiki Kannibal's BS too).

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    LagoonaBlue

LagoonaBlue The bougiest of fishgirls!

kiwifarms.net
  10. Punk rock kohai seems so much more fun than boring gaijin desu

• Like Like x 1
    Blueberry

Blueberry BO$$ BITCH
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. There's a thread about Dakota too, as well as threads about several "beauty gurus" who have Guru Gossip threads. Pixyteri has her own chan. If we didn't discuss lolcows who had threads elsewhere on the internet we'd go right back to being a Chris-oriented forum, pretty much.

Not everyone here wants to deal with the questionable userbase of PULL or GG. Why shouldn't we discuss her here?

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Her look as a hostess, is a bit strange. She looks like a heroin addict that you would find in a New York club.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 2
    The Joker

The Joker Does not have a girl penis

kiwifarms.net
  13. She definitely has a terminal case of the derps but she's gone a lot further than most lolcows. She got married, (sorta) has friends, she managed to make it to Japan and I'm pretty sure she's even got a job. I feel like this could have been pixyteri if she had worked a little harder :x

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    derpi

derpi Shaped like a girl

kiwifarms.net
  14. Does she announce where she will go before she does?

I don't want to seem like a stalker but I am just curious about her.
    Is it w eeny? Just want to see her in the wild.

Also, wanna party, lol.

I swear, saw her on the train...

Edit: in Japan, free except this weekend. Pm me where lolcow hotspot is. Will not engage.

• Feels Feels x 1
    CatFace

CatFace EZ do dance

kiwifarms.net
  15. I read her ED article and checked out one of her videos. It was about how to stay clean and smelling good in Japan. I can't take anybody over the age of about 7 saying the word 'stinky' and couldn't even make it to the end. Also her eye spacing is very disconcerting. I know it's not her fault and she can't do anything about it, but it still makes me feel uncomfortable.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  16. This thread hasn't been posted in in months...
    Kanadajin has been causing drama again and is fighting with commenters calling her unattractive. Some of them are gold though
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 1
    The Joker

kiwifarms.net
  17. I know exactly why she looks like Sid.

Kanadajin3, why are you taking pictures of yourself by the elevators of some train stop? Who does that lighting work for?

CatFace

CatFace EZ do dance

kiwifarms.net
  18. Does having FAS and an internet connection immediately make you a lowcow nowadays?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    The Joker

kiwifarms.net
  19. Signed up to post about her accent.

She honestly sounds like either a Toronto white girl trying to ape the Japanese ESL accent or a Newfie trying to hide it. I'm actually waiting for her to bust out saying something like trying to tell 3:30pm "tree tirty pee-eeeem" like every Newfie I've ever known. Or possibly someone living on the Ontario side of the Ontario/Quebec border.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Late Late x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.