• "so many people are so desperate to have somebody they can look down on and heap calumny upon"

Kanadajin3The Canadian Japanese Idol.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by HickoryDickory, Feb 22, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. Signed up to post about her accent.

She honestly sounds like either a Toronto white girl trying to ape the Japanese ESL accent or a Newfie trying to hide it. I'm actually waiting for her to bust out saying something like trying to tell 3:30pm "tree tirty pee-eeeem" like every Newfie I've ever known. Or possibly someone living on the Ontario side of the Ontario/Quebec border.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Late Late x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Shit has nobody posted the blackface pic yet? [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    DildoGaggins

DildoGaggins Triggered

kiwifarms.net
  3. Oh man, that blackface photo...

Someone called her out on it, she claimed they photoshopped it. The a year[s?] later she said she did it for a week as a "social experiment".

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    a_name_but_backwards

a_name_but_backwards Whispering sweet nothings
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. UGHHH she did that for a WEEK. Good thing she was in Japan where people are polite. How long do you think she would have gotten away with that in the US? Half a day?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    RobertPaulson

RobertPaulson They're gonna have to open up my pecs again.

kiwifarms.net
  5. Oh dear. This kind of thing is why people get irritated with her.

kiwifarms.net
  6. She's shy guyz

NimertiS

NimertiS Chaotic Neutral

kiwifarms.net
  7. First off, why the fuck is she using Larry the Cable Guy in a J-Vlog?

I'm wondering if she's partially deaf. There was one girl I knew who could only partially hear until she had surgery at around 7, and so she always sounded like she had an accent when really she just never learned how words were supposed to sound.

• Like Like x 1
    swingbatta

swingbatta Jesus Christ, how horrifying.

kiwifarms.net
  8. She must follow our lil thread. Watch:

• Informative Informative x 1
    NimertiS

NimertiS Chaotic Neutral

kiwifarms.net
  9. The way she photoshops her eyes makes her look like she has down's syndrome, jesus christ.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Lackadaisy

Lackadaisy eid miyog eid

kiwifarms.net
  10. True, but her eyes seem to be naturally droopy anyways.

I haven't bothered to find pics of her parents to see if was a hereditary thing.

HickoryDickory

HickoryDickory I <3 Pickles.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Her face looks deformed, as if her chin is just a steep diagonal line to her cheekbones and then there are those eyes.. Makes me wonder if she has a wider vision than other humans

Chimerian Godhead

Chimerian Godhead Err Godhand.. Godfinger?

kiwifarms.net
  12. I'm actually going to suggest that her accent/what ever is a sign of High Functioning Autism
    :powerlevel:
    I have an accent a bit like hers

#112 Mechanical Hugbox, Mar 12, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    Mechanical Hugbox

Mechanical Hugbox Two Time Suicide Failure

kiwifarms.net

13. Nah, that's pure Northern Ontario native.

She's from a rez.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.