Kantbot / William Thomas Clark / wydna - Twitter edgelord, star of "TFW No GF" documentary, bringer of intellectual hot takes and excess weight, pedophile defender. Guest starring Logo Daedalus / Cameron Fuller (balding manlet sidekick)

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
I love niche interpretations of existing ideologies as if we can’t verify their practical outcomes. Really lefty policies are regressive in practice and so further cement the slavery they allowed to walk across the border anyway.

Also is Logo a youtuber? Or just someone who inserted himself into a debate circuit?

Last edited:

Gamergirl Cleanup Crew

What's pec? Chest? Is pec chest?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2622209

Logo going full "AKSHUAHUALLY Leftism is against immigration and for much better reasons than the MAGAchuds".
Somebody tell literally every other leftist in the West that they're wrong.
He tried so hard to be interesting and unique that he turned himself into 2016 Sargon.
Republicans are racist and IDpol is bad? Wow fascinating worldview did you get that hot take from Bill Maher?

Stanley Tit

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20211014-152858_kindlephoto-2308657.png
https://archive.md/OnjeX

Hazel Motes

"I can smell the sin on your breath"
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many books Logo has actually read. He tells people to read great poets like Spenser but there is fat chance he's finished The Faerie Queene seeing as it is a poets poem. He larps like he's Harold Bloom in his 70s.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
He never left, he's sticking around to promote his new grift... reading books (and his new youtube debating career)
View attachment 2621501
https://archive.ph/rDLbz/

Subs can pay double a month for absolutely nothing in return!
View attachment 2621509

Kantbot however has actually deleted his twitter, I assume he has a new one for his paypigs
View attachment 2621498
It's funny how both him and Kantbot think leaning into the jokes made about them makes them rise above it. Calling your shows Pseudopod and Read Books doesn't mean those glaring personality defects go away you fuckin dorks.

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net

Liam Neeson's Cosh

kiwifarms.net
He didn't use to be this way. He was funny, and when he posted exceptional shit-takes, he was completely in on the joke, and it was great. He wrote "Tren Wars" which was one of the best things I've ever read on the internet.
What the fuck happened here? It wasn't just the BAPWARS. He just suddenly turned into a weird parody of himself - snitching on people, sending bizarre and embarrassing Führerbunker rants to people over nothing, and boasting about blocking people on twitter like some ResetEra trannie-jannie. Zero-to-lowcow Any% speed run.
As for Mr. Smithers, he was never interesting one way or the other. He's been a nematode hanging out of snitchbot's fat ass since day one, his glowie wife's fat ass too from the looks of things. He's like Salacious B. Crumb, both in appearance and behavior.

for

kiwifarms.net
Babe, wake up. Kanbot is getting smeared on Twitter again. This time it's a Kantbot parody account called `Hegelbot` posting about KB trying to dox BAP with conservatard, Arthur Bloom. What will happen next? Find out on this weeks edition of 'Kantbot betrays his """friends"""'

Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 9.58.35 am.png

(Link) | (Archive)

Five or Six Stores

(they/them)
kiwifarms.net
From KB's subscriber-only discord server, linked to his Patreon. His statement explaining why he deactivated his main twitter account.
> The important part is just communicating with ppl
doesn't he have a girlfriend? he lives in nyc, just go outside if you wanna communicate with people. ffs deleting twitter just to start a discord server.
I'm sure he'll just get autistically fixated on how many discord members he has instead of followers, or some other arbitrary number that he wants to watch go up.
It's funny how he attributes his behavior to "all popular twitter accounts". Nobody on twitter had such unintelligible overthought tweets as he did.

Five or Six Stores

(they/them)
kiwifarms.net
Also is Logo a youtuber? Or just someone who inserted himself into a debate circuit?
he's literally just a twitter user and the old co-host (I think) of a KB podcast.

He recently did another debate, with styxhexenhamer666. I don't really know what they're talking about but it's really spergy and styx is mad at logo for calling him alt-right and making fun of magick or something. Doing debates just seems bad for his branding, IDK what he's thinking.

Not gonna watch the whole thing but if you do, let me know if he ever says heremeneutics!

Hazel Motes

"I can smell the sin on your breath"
kiwifarms.net
Babe, wake up. Kanbot is getting smeared on Twitter again. This time it's a Kantbot parody account called `Hegelbot` posting about KB trying to dox BAP with conservatard, Arthur Bloom. What will happen next? Find out on this weeks edition of 'Kantbot betrays his """friends"""'

View attachment 2655367

(Link) | (Archive)
J Arthur Bloom does this sleight of hand method of doxing in regards to BAP. He'll hint on at things which all but reveal who he is all whilst not flat-out saying his name. If you want to dox, fair enough, just don't be a faggot about it.