Careercow Kanye West - Arrogant Rapper With a God Complex Who Likes His Asshole Fingered

Miel67

BNHA Yaoi is Important...
kiwifarms.net
Agree, both he snd his wife are overrated. Also, he looks like Joe Camel.
You didn't mention "overexposed and shoved down the public's throat weekly"
If it wasn't for reruns of their reality show/periodically obligated 'controversial' non-news they or the rest of the Kardashian Women, I'm positive we would've all been given more than enough coverage via Only Fans live streams now...
That is obvious, he attempt to run as POTUS seemed to be all the hallmarks of having a manic phase.
Yeah, if the Kardashian Klan gave a shit more about him, either secretly whisk him into a mental/rehab facility, even unwillingly, bribe with drugs/sex to further have their preferred doctors to communicate and help him with a Safety Plan for Bipolar.

Reactions: Free the Pedos

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You didn't mention "overexposed and shoved down the public's throat weekly"
If it wasn't for reruns of their reality show/periodically obligated 'controversial' non-news they or the rest of the Kardashian Women, I'm positive we would've all been given more than enough coverage via Only Fans live streams now...
I was referring to JayZ, but I do think everyone except for Kanye is overrated and overexposed. I feel like, 1,000 years from now people will be talking in vocal fry (Kim) and and saying, "YES QUEEN B! WERQ" in the mirror at sleepovers.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Miel67

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Agree, both he snd his wife are overrated. Also, he looks like Joe Camel.
Beyoncé honestly seems like she’d be a cunt IRL.

Also I always thought Jay-Z looked like an IRL version of an A. Wyatt Mann caricature
B53B7AD5-C497-41E0-85F8-742C3B035C93.jpeg

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Robert Sanvagene

Clint Westwood

I feel kinda fly standin' next to you.
kiwifarms.net
I mean he's right about record labels. The big ones will hire Lawyerstein and Accountowicz to make sure you always owe them money no matter how much profit they make off you, and the small ones are run by a wide variety of terrible people who don't know what they're doing, are trying to scam money from everyone they meet, or are trying to get sexual favours from attractive young musicians.

Release your music independently and handle your own distribution and marketing contracts, kids.

Or go to small record labels like Black Hole Recordings.

Karen™

kiwifarms.net
I love manic Kanye. Anyone know why he's using the skiing emoji?

684939.png

Taylor had a huge beef over her master recordings last year(?) when Scooter Braun (her longtime enemy and Ye's close family friend) bought her former record label, including all of her masters. She made a dramatic Tumblr post, wrote some songs about it, is threatening to rerecord her old music, the works. If Kanye actually resolves this, both of their huge, hyper-emotional fan bases will absolutely lose their shit :popcorn:

574829.png
673929.png
684929.png
Too lazy to archive individual tweets.

Clint Westwood

I feel kinda fly standin' next to you.
kiwifarms.net
He's basically saying "Fuck it." because he ended up signing himself contracts that keep him from retiring.

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's basically saying "Fuck it." because he ended up signing himself contracts that keep him from retiring.
Nigga is currently worth 3.2 billion. He never has to work again if he doesn't want to. Hell, he could pay people to carry him around on a litter like some kind of ancient godking, bring him tendies on demand round the clock, fluff him before he fucks Kim, and wipe his ass after he shits. And even after living the rest of his live in a standard of luxury that most world leaders could only dream of he'd still die insanely wealthy.

Calculus

kiwifarms.net
Nigga is currently worth 3.2 billion. He never has to work again if he doesn't want to. Hell, he could pay people to carry him around on a litter like some kind of ancient godking, bring him tendies on demand round the clock, fluff him before he fucks Kim, and wipe his ass after he shits. And even after living the rest of his live in a standard of luxury that most world leaders could only dream of he'd still die insanely wealthy.

He has nowhere near that amount. He tweeted a few years ago about being $53 million in debt.

I reckon Kim is the real breadwinner in the family.

Face 1.0 and 2.0. We're now onto 3.0 as she slowly morphs into Kris.

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net