Careercow Kanye West - Arrogant Rapper With a God Complex Who Likes His Asshole Fingered

surprisemfka

kiwifarms.net
KANYE NOOOOOOOOO

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE BASED

View attachment 1619022
"You were the chosen one Kanye! You were supposed to be based not cringe!" - Nick Fuentes
1601197524883.png

TheMagician

Just lost The Game
kiwifarms.net
"You were the chosen one Kanye! You were supposed to be based not cringe!" - Nick Fuentes
View attachment 1624504
There are so many revolutions he could've picked, but Haiti? Where they killed literally anyone who was white (except for a few germans/poles), regardless of whether they had any part in the oppression of the haitian slaves? Even those who were on the side of the haitian slaves were killed. How about how they also killed half-black people? I would be genuinely surprised if they did not kill every last remaining person with indigenous ancestry left on the island, given how indiscriminate they were with their killings.

JustStopDude

kiwifarms.net
There are so many revolutions he could've picked, but Haiti? Where they killed literally anyone who was white (except for a few germans/poles), regardless of whether they had any part in the oppression of the haitian slaves? Even those who were on the side of the haitian slaves were killed. How about how they also killed half-black people? I would be genuinely surprised if they did not kill every last remaining person with indigenous ancestry left on the island, given how indiscriminate they were with their killings.

The indigenous population was long gone prior to the various attempted revolutions in Hispanola. The entire reason why slaves had to be imported was because locals were wiped out by disease.

There was not one revolution. It was a three way dance between slaves, the whites, and the mulattos. The groups would fluidly change alliances as they felt would best suite themselves.

It's a pretty fascinating historical rabbit hole to enter.

TheMagician

Just lost The Game
kiwifarms.net
The indigenous population was long gone prior to the various attempted revolutions in Hispanola. The entire reason why slaves had to be imported was because locals were wiped out by disease.
Hence why I said "with indigenous ancestry". In most of the spanish colonies in the caribbean, some of the Taino had children with the colonizers, leaving some mixed descendants, even if their genes became very diluted over time due to the number of spanish vs taino in the islands when this happened. I remember hearing about studies that show that lots of people in Puerto Rico, for example, have some amount of Taino ancestry to them, even if it's a very small presence. I'll admit I don't know much about Haiti compared to the rest of the caribbean, so I don't know how it happened there.
I was just saying I wouldn't be surprised if the last guy with even the slightest trace of native DNA in him in Haiti, died during the whole situation.
(But that doesn't stop a significant portion of modern-day Haitians from LARPing as Taino)

Last edited:

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Is there anywhere that I can find clear, straightforward information as to the states where Kanye West is on the ballot for the presidential election?

I voted yesterday and was very surprised to see Kanye's name among the candidates, running as an independent. From what I can tell he made it onto the ballot in some states and got kicked off in others, but I can't find anywhere that just straight-up says "here's the states where Kanye is listed among the presidential candidates when you vote."

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there anywhere that I can find clear, straightforward information as to the states where Kanye West is on the ballot for the presidential election?

I voted yesterday and was very surprised to see Kanye's name among the candidates, running as an independent. From what I can tell he made it onto the ballot in some states and got kicked off in others, but I can't find anywhere that just straight-up says "here's the states where Kanye is listed among the presidential candidates when you vote."
  • Qualified for presidential ballot access (12 states): 84 electoral votes – Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont.[124]
  • Presidential ballot access requirements submitted but withdrawn, dismissed, or denied (nine states): 104 electoral votes – Arizona,[125] Illinois,[126] Missouri,[127] Montana,[128] New Jersey,[129] Wisconsin,[130] Ohio,[131] Virginia,[132] West Virginia.[133]
  • Presidential ballot access deadline missed (29 states + the District of Columbia): 350 electoral votes – Alabama, Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, Wyoming.[5]

Was

nosniwdoG - "mih etivni ,saW evol i"
kiwifarms.net
  • Qualified for presidential ballot access (12 states): 84 electoral votes – Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont.[124]
  • Presidential ballot access requirements submitted but withdrawn, dismissed, or denied (nine states): 104 electoral votes – Arizona,[125] Illinois,[126] Missouri,[127] Montana,[128] New Jersey,[129] Wisconsin,[130] Ohio,[131] Virginia,[132] West Virginia.[133]
  • Presidential ballot access deadline missed (29 states + the District of Columbia): 350 electoral votes – Alabama, Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, Wyoming.[5]
woooow why they gotta do a nigga like that

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

This is the right wing version of lefties sure that Kanye is just running for President as a foil for Trump. Kanye is his own free nigga. He does whatever the fuck he pleases, for his own reasons.

albert chan

I am a beautiful dark twisted kiwi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
161341CE-B343-4B0C-94A9-0C2C02C38E6F.jpeg

Never change, Ye.
Never change. :)

Unsurprisingly, there are a few suspects that have a problem with this – some even went personal:

B7406903-7868-4E48-B068-8AE94AD626F0.jpeg35F11767-B48D-434E-A99C-0ABFBCF573CA.jpeg6B9C5AAC-DE9E-4FC6-85C8-DACC485A7531.jpeg3C5BF57F-EE22-400D-9B58-097CC7C3CF1B.jpeg

This user thinks that a Spongebob meme will articulate her point:

04ED45AE-42F5-48A9-8E20-6123ABCAB1AC.jpegD0A87B44-1615-498C-9317-A771B5409921.jpeg

And to end it, just a couple of (possible) true statements:

4E204954-198C-45B0-867B-0B13D65C0659.jpeg1CBE71FB-434F-4C37-8B2E-55CCBE4DF0BE.jpeg

Either way, in the future, just remember that if you write-in Kanye’s name on the ballot, you’re no more worse than the kids who love playing Among Us.
6EA88536-64A9-49C1-860C-B6A047F34552.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: SpergPatrol