Careercow Kanye West - Arrogant Rapper With a God Complex Who Likes His Asshole Fingered

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Are there any Randalls that don't piss off everyone around them?
1600280593840.png

You’d think a man with as much money as Kanye could afford a nicer toilet.
If you think about it, the Grammy is a pretty exclusive line of chamberpot. There aren't many out there to take a leak in. Only the Stanley Cup is more exclusive in trophies to piss in.
1600280793675.png

Coh

Don’t you dare diss my waifu
kiwifarms.net
I feel like he's being exploited by the Kardashians somehow. Not that he really isn't insane, shouldn't have access to any sort of social median and seek help, but at the same time, I can't help but feel his

Kanye's tweets are essentially what I imagine Prince would've got up to back in the day if social media had been a thing for his generation.
I'm still pissed we never got the Golden Wind video game over here in the States literally just because of Giorno's fucking Stand name. I get copyright infringement, but that's just fucking pettyness to the max.

Kayne West approaching Amanda Bynes tier madness:popcorn:
Can someone redpill me on how nutty Amanda Bynes is.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
So on a scale of 1 to nuthouse, just how crazy would you guys say he is?

Yeah, mans is at “off his meds and online” status. He really needs some time in a quiet room (preferably padded) and the special vitamins.

I feel like he's being exploited by the Kardashians somehow. Not that he really isn't insane, shouldn't have access to any sort of social median and seek help,
I’ve noticed that when Kanye gets manic like this, the attention people give him fuels his mania even more and even though it’s entertaining it’s actually also a little sad. I know there’s only so much Kim can do because he’s a grown man and the mental health system is fucked, but sometimes I just get the feeling that she throws up her hands and tunes him out because it’s easier.

Shark Senpai

kiwifarms.net
Is it possible? Is Kanye the rumored Anti-gunt?
-Black
-Rich
-Voice of a generation
-Famous
-Aint married to no hobbit
-In shape
-Has friends
-Doesn't sniff poo
-Successful
-Has a dick (presumably)
-Friends with Aquaman
-Produces corn for the masses when he isn't on medication
-Dropped out of college because he "wasn't learning fast enough"
-Had good parents
-Alcoholic but trying to fight it
-Doesn't live in a crackhouse in West Memphis

"After a performance, West told the crowd that he considered himself a 'Trojan horse' for God – a man who gained prominence as he worked for the devil, but would later use his fame to spread Jesus’ gospel. "
Lmao

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like he's being exploited by the Kardashians somehow. Not that he really isn't insane, shouldn't have access to any sort of social median and seek help, but at the same time, I can't help but feel his

I'm still pissed we never got the Golden Wind video game over here in the States literally just because of Giorno's fucking Stand name. I get copyright infringement, but that's just fucking pettyness to the max.

Can someone redpill me on how nutty Amanda Bynes is.
i hate the Kardashians but I’m pretty sure the reason we haven’t seen his turbo crazy for years is they had him on a short leash. They have tried very hard to keep his image profitable and the crazy hidden. I mean we think of the Kradashians on social media lot but that’s all managed by professional staff, they don’t post that shit. Kanye has gone rouge and is posting his own social media.

The K Klan might really be done with him if he managed to truly 86 his profitability. They were ok with him starting some crazy church last year but this shit is not approved by the Momager in Chief.

Amanda Byrnes is schizophrenic and Kayne is right about recording industry contracts being a trap.

Tags
None