Careercow Kanye West - Arrogant Rapper With a God Complex Who Likes His Asshole Fingered

Ralph from Chicago

Unions are the answer to everything
kiwifarms.net
If we seriously are going to have a Kanye thread, we are going to have to rewrite the entire OP to talk about everything that has happened the last few years.
Kanye West, the world's most famous Gap employee and 2020 presidential candidate, is fighting the evil pervading the WEST. In his career as a preacher he has made Christianity cool again. Saving the soul of a generation of urban americans.

In 2006, Kanye invented the viral internet video and began the celebrity phenomena of "President-Man is BAD".

Preacher West has signle handedly started the Christian Reich in America by holding Sunday Services creating a new holy army of black people.
Kanye 2020
Kanye is an open Candace Owens fan putting him in the long tradition of based black people who say basic American conservative talking points to basic American conservatives. On July 4th 2020, Kanye announced his candidacy for President of the United States.
1600284957636.png

The campaign has been accused of trying to distract black Americans from fulfilling their debt of fealty to Democrats. Although ordained by the big-G GOD, the holy competent West missed the deadline to be on the ballot in the state of Wisconsin by 14 seconds. His campaign has been so successful that mainstream media noticed and began manufacturing misleading soundbytes to defend their interests.

Notable Rancher, Kanye owns a 1,400 acre Wyoming Ranch (62 Nielson Road, Cody, WY 82414, United States) where he and his brood will survive the collapse of the American economic system.
1600285483527.png

Today, Kanye confirmed he is a SJW-Kiwifarmer when he doxxed the phone number of Forbes editor Robert Forbes and tweeting meticulous screenshots of each page of his contracts with Universal management.
1600285949056.png

Attachments

Last edited:

chainlinktrillionaire

kiwifarms.net
Every man who even touches a Kardashian is destined to dive down into the depths of lunacy. Bruce Jenner, Scott Disick (fuck that annoying cunt faggot btw), and Kanye.

I swear, it has to be some kind of divine punishment for Robert Kardashian getting OJ off scot-free for his murder of Nicole Brown. Serves them right. Hope that curse elevates to fucking Kennedy levels of disaster someday.
Don't forget how Lamar Odom winding up in a coma

Brittnay Matthews

Mercenary Cheerleader
kiwifarms.net
I truly can't believe all the drama Kanye creates is unintentional and 100% due to his bipolar. He has a manic episode every time he's about to drop an album it gets old. have we ever heard about his depressive episodes? for a BP type 1 I expect he has dangerous and intense ones. I smell bullshit.

Shit like this is why Kanye is my favourite mainstream celeb. When most celebrities get in drama it's usually just over boring shit like them cheating on their partner or some shit. When Kanye gets drama he goes on manic chimp-outs and he does something completely out of the left-field like running for office or in this case pissing on some glorified music award. Intentional or not, he's entertaining, unlike most "entertainers".
Now the dude's music isn't even relevant as much as the drama surrounding him. Not the way I'd like to see my favorite musicians go, but for non fans like me it's thoroughly entertaining.

I feel like he's being exploited by the Kardashians somehow. Not that he really isn't insane, shouldn't have access to any sort of social median and seek help
the dude's an adult and has the right to refuse medical help.
I wouldn't blame the kardashians for his manic episodes but they for sure are going to exploit it. whether by throwing him away and playing the victim or by sticking to him to parade his breakdowns on their show -which is ending, so I put my money on the former-

albertbrown26

FREE ASSANGE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

“The worst thing to call somebody is crazy. It's dismissive. "I don't understand this person. So they're crazy." That's bullshit. These people are not crazy. They strong people. Maybe their environment is a little sick.”

- Dave Chappelle

Kanye's tweets are essentially what I imagine Prince would've got up to back in the day if social media had been a thing for his generation.
It would be funny if Prince did tweet something like this out:

5087A1D4-0FFC-4909-89FD-250479C5E826.jpeg

Meanwhile, I‘ll be waiting for the day that Kanye will have butt-less pants on.
Just like Prince.

SageInAllFields

Slip out the back before they know you were there
kiwifarms.net
I truly can't believe all the drama Kanye creates is unintentional and 100% due to his bipolar. He has a manic episode every time he's about to drop an album it gets old. have we ever heard about his depressive episodes? for a BP type 1 I expect he has dangerous and intense ones. I smell bullshit.
Normalfags blame everything on his bipolar because they're genuinely too stupid to understand what he's saying.

Tags
None