Careercow Kanye West - Arrogant Rapper With a God Complex Who Likes His Asshole Fingered

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
The OP or the title of this thread should mention that Kanye West is bipolar.
In a 2019 interview in Vogue magazine, (Kim) Kardashian-West openly discussed her husband's mental health issues. She said that, in the past, West found it hard to accept that he has bipolar disorder, telling people that he was instead suffering from sleep deprivation. However, she said that he now accepts his diagnosis. "'I think we're in a pretty good place with it now,' she said, adding that West has a newfound sense of purpose -- to show that you can live a normal life with mental illness. 'It is an emotional process, for sure. Right now everything is really calm. But we can definitely feel episodes coming, and we know how to handle them.'"

But for West, "handling them" doesn't include medications. According to Kardashian-West, "For him, being on medication is not really an option, because it just changes who he is."

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If we seriously are going to have a Kanye thread, we are going to have to rewrite the entire OP to talk about everything that has happened the last few years.
Might have to. All I know about him is he's a nigger and he likes pissing on 12 year old girls. HAHA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK NIGGER COCKS! That was R. Kelly.

And apparently Grammy awards.

Last edited:

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
I mean he's right about record labels. The big ones will hire Lawyerstein and Accountowicz to make sure you always owe them money no matter how much profit they make off you, and the small ones are run by a wide variety of terrible people who don't know what they're doing, are trying to scam money from everyone they meet, or are trying to get sexual favours from attractive young musicians.

Release your music independently and handle your own distribution and marketing contracts, kids.
There's some truth to that when it comes to any creative endeavor, but despite how parasitic the middlemen are they can provide resources that an average person would be hard-pressed to get access to on their own unless they're actively spending most of their money and/or time on things like ad campaigns, studio time, venue booking, and the like. Crowdfunding and sites where you can upload things for free are seen as alternatives to that but there's a limit to how "independent" you really are if you rely on those avenues because you can very easily be banned from them for any number of reasons. It really comes down to which form of bullshit you want to try dealing with rather than one necessarily being better than the other.

Nahash

kiwifarms.net
I truly can't believe all the drama Kanye creates is unintentional and 100% due to his bipolar. He has a manic episode every time he's about to drop an album it gets old. have we ever heard about his depressive episodes? for a BP type 1 I expect he has dangerous and intense ones. I smell bullshit.
808s and heartbreak is pretty much depressive episode the album. Goes from incredible highs where he's talking about how great he is (Amazing) to how fame isolates him and how it's not worth it because his fame led to his mother dying from a surgery he paid for.

Brittnay Matthews

Mercenary Cheerleader
kiwifarms.net
808s and heartbreak is pretty much depressive episode the album. Goes from incredible highs where he's talking about how great he is (Amazing) to how fame isolates him and how it's not worth it because his fame led to his mother dying from a surgery he paid for.

when we talk about depression in BP1 we talk about suicide attempts and being dangerous to himself off meds, not some emo shit.

Tags
None