Careercow Kanye West - Arrogant Rapper With a God Complex Who Likes His Asshole Fingered

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
kuntakanye.png

Apparently he got a 12 hour suspension even after deleting the tweet. That's usually a sign that you're getting close to your permaban. 12 hours, then 24 hours, then a week, then complete yeet. Now that's assuming repeated minor infractions over a course of time, but Twitter takes a pretty dim view of doxing when it's reported so I'd say Kanye is probably right at the threshold. If he does it again once his ban is over he'll probably get yeeted.
Let's hope the fagfish is sane enough to hand off his phone to someone else for a few days, or at least keeps him from getting himself yeeted. Dead cows produce no milk, after all.

Ad Lib Moaning

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1601839

Apparently he got a 12 hour suspension even after deleting the tweet. That's usually a sign that you're getting close to your permaban. 12 hours, then 24 hours, then a week, then complete yeet. Now that's assuming repeated minor infractions over a course of time, but Twitter takes a pretty dim view of doxing when it's reported so I'd say Kanye is probably right at the threshold. If he does it again once his ban is over he'll probably get yeeted.
Let's hope the fagfish is sane enough to hand off his phone to someone else for a few days, or at least keeps him from getting himself yeeted. Dead cows produce no milk, after all.
If it did happen, would he be the first celebrity banned from twitter? Like actually banned, not "Well, you said the wrong words, now we're going to instanstly delete your account and blacklist you. No exceptions" 'banned'.

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it did happen, would he be the first celebrity banned from twitter? Like actually banned, not "Well, you said the wrong words, now we're going to instanstly delete your account and blacklist you. No exceptions" 'banned'.
Here's a list of notable people banned from Twitter.
I mean, they did ban Courtney Love but I don't consider her a celebrity.

Ad Lib Moaning

kiwifarms.net
Here's a list of notable people banned from Twitter.
I mean, they did ban Courtney Love but I don't consider her a celebrity.
Most of the reasons for bans are outright stupid, like the man who got banned for "making death threats to a mosquito". It's obvious that most of them are jokes/trolling, just a fan getting angry to their favourite artist, or some literal who voicing some opinion to a higher up. The fact that this goes all the way back to 2011 baffles me. The actual deserving bans are so few.

welcometotherock

Time to sound the trumpets of autistic jihad!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I unironically can't wait to vote for a rapper to be president

Like why the fuck not? Politics are the only field where those who've trained for the job their entire lives are the least qualified.
Our current president took a Stone Cold Stunner to the face at WrestleMania. I think at this point, American politics are an irredeemable joke. Might as well go full clown and play Poopidy Scoop as the national anthem.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I unironically can't wait to vote for a rapper to be president

Like why the fuck not? Politics are the only field where those who've trained for the job their entire lives are the least qualified.
If he ends up President, international disputes should be resolved not with wars, but with rap battles. We'd never lose.

Our current president took a Stone Cold Stunner to the face at WrestleMania. I think at this point, American politics are an irredeemable joke. Might as well go full clown and play Poopidy Scoop as the national anthem.
If you think that is the line that made US politics a joke..don't look up the Supreme Court Justice that was kept on the court despite being a mental asylum..or Woodrow Wilson's wife effectively being president while he was in coma.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ngl, I believe the scuttlebutt that Jay Z has all Ye’s money, royalties, and rights locked down in return for the money Ye owes him and can’t pay. I think when it becomes abundantly clear to Kim and Kris that there is no money to get, Kanye will find himself divorced tout suite.

Lets hope he finds himself in a better state than Lamar Odom and Bruce Jenner.

theshitposter

cyberpunk bully
kiwifarms.net
@Null I got everything and I've put it all in a zip file. It's rather unorganized, but I'm sure someone like @street guy can finish up on that quickly.
this nigger couldn't upload pdf on net and wants to be the fuckin prez!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Queen Kimberly

kiwifarms.net
They did that to Azealia Banks for calling Zayn from One Direction a "sand nigger".
They suspend every attempt she makes at coming back to the platform.

Tags
None