Kara Edwards / karaedwards - Voice Actor, Willing to Lie in An Affidavit

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
I've just completed the final section, which contains some new speculation and insights that haven't been discussed previously and takes a look into what might have caused Kara to go down this path. Since one good turn deserves another, I decided to approach writing that section in the same way that Beth Elderkin approaches her hatchet jobs.

Otherwise the original post is caught up as far as Kara is concerned and as far as I'm aware. If there's other videos, tweets, etc. that you think should be added just let me know.

Edit: While pursuing unrelated matters last night, some new information was uncovered. For now I'll just state that this is a photograph that was taken at ShadoCon 2010. But that isn't the interesting part. The interesting part is who took the photo, what they captioned it, and when they uploaded it. But for that, you'll have to wait a little longer, but it's definitely worth the wait.

vic_kara.jpg

Credit to @JosephTX who uncovered this truly, truly delicious bit of information.

Last edited:

CBBD

kiwifarms.net
I hadn't seen that 2010 saturday video before. Thats the day after the let me be sweet to you incident?

I'm gonna have to press x to doubt, even harder now.

Reactions: Kosher Salt

Lone MacReady

Get Me Off This Fucking World Line
kiwifarms.net
I've just completed the final section, which contains some new speculation and insights that haven't been discussed previously and takes a look into what might have caused Kara to go down this path.
Let's summarize the new assessments that can be drawn from the final additions to OP's outline.

Kara has been elevated from cunt, to Capital "C" Cunt. and a fucking Lying Sack. Isn't lying in sworn court statements punishable by some law? How the fuck are these clowns allowed to roam outside the circus?

Zero Day Defense

Don't believe everything that you breathe
kiwifarms.net
Let's summarize the new assessments that can be drawn from the final additions to OP's outline.

Kara has been elevated from cunt, to Capital "C" Cunt. and a fucking Lying Sack.
You forgot about the fact that even in her false narrative, she's implying that she knowingly risked her so-called friend's safety and well-being by not informing her that her fiancé has a history of sexual assault/attempted sexual assault, with her as one of his victims.

Presumably to protect her own career, seeing as she was afraid of him wielding his supposed clout to screw with it.

I've just completed the final section, which contains some new speculation and insights that haven't been discussed previously and takes a look into what might have caused Kara to go down this path. Since one good turn deserves another, I decided to approach writing that section in the same way that Beth Elderkin approaches her hatchet jobs.

Otherwise the original post is caught up as far as Kara is concerned and as far as I'm aware. If there's other videos, tweets, etc. that you think should be added just let me know.

Edit: While pursuing unrelated manners last night, some new information was uncovered. For now I'll just state that this is a photograph that was taken at ShadoCon 2010. But that isn't the interesting part. The interesting part is who took the photo, what they captioned it, and when they uploaded it. But for that, you'll have to wait a little longer, but it's definitely worth the wait.

View attachment 863111

Credit to @JosephTX who uncovered this truly, truly delicious bit of information.
Vic was a vampire all along! Look at the s h e e r t e r r o r emoted by her face!

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
She’d look a bit nicer if her eyes weren’t so far apart.

Seems to me like Venti isn’t the only hammerhead shark in town.

• Disagree
Reactions: TJ-Weber

JosephTX

Joseph Guillaume of Houston, Don't Mess With Texas
kiwifarms.net
Here we go fam
Mary Catherine Reese

View attachment 863842
(also pictured, some old mare)
View attachment 863845

Another of the affiants from Rial and Toye's recent TCPA motion. Mary has works at conventions as a handler and Special Guest coordinator. She really went the extra mile in her affidavit to slag Vic, and it really appears that she outright hates him.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MaryReese_FL
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mary.reese.50

Dox:
16033 Sharewood Dr.
Tampa, Florida 33618
DOB: 6/14/1958
View attachment 863847View attachment 863848View attachment 863849
And what an amazing piece of property it is. This picture is amazing for so many reasons.

But before we talk about the elephant in the room, we should talk about the elephant in the room. It's not very often you see someone in red trunks in the KickVic corner.

Breaking the law, breaking the law:
View attachment 863926View attachment 863927

It seems like even though Mary was wise enough to protect her Twitter account some time ago, she's still fallen in with a bad crowd:

View attachment 863928
(link) (archive)

View attachment 863930
(link) (archive)

The archive actually catches Mary's account before she went protected.

View attachment 863931

Of course Mary's connection to all of this is Kara Edwards. She's the person Kara reported Vic to immediately after . . . the next day . . . two days after he supposedly trapped her in his room and kept whispering, "Let me bet sweet to you," to her. Here's Kara and Mary at Shadocon 2010.

View attachment 863932
(link) (archive)

They were recently together again at Metrocon 2019 along with a few other familiar faces. That's Monic in front, you can see Kara peeking up her head in the back. Why even Josh Grelle is there. If you don't remember him (I mean who would) he was one of the idiots that bailed on Kameha Con to join Monica at her own little signing event. I doubt anyone missed him. Maybe you should actually try to avoid making it look like a conspiracy guys.

View attachment 863850
(link) (archive) (image archive)

But let's cut right to meat. In her affidavit, Mary has a lot to say about Vic, but she recalls two very specific events with a considerable amount of detail for something that happened almost two decades ago.

View attachment 863934View attachment 863935
(Affidavit of Mary Reese - pg. 326 — 327 Rial and Toye's TCPA Motion)

I wonder if there's anything to corroborate those statements. Why it appears that there is! I wonder if they used these to help refresh their memory a little bit when trying to put together a convincing story.

View attachment 863937
(link) (archive)

View attachment 863938
(link) (archive)

What I'm really curious about is how these appear to be spun as something else well after the fact. In particular, the smiley face in the photo with Vic at the piano seems like an odd touch. Now it wouldn't be so strange if she had posted these on Friday right after they were taken, but these were posted in November, several months after the convention and after Kara would have told Mary about the terrible assault perpetrated on her by Vic Mignogna. Sounds more like she might have mentioned a slightly intimate encounter that's since been blown completely out of proportion.

Bonus Cow Crossover: ShadoCon 2010 Edition

View attachment 863941
(link) (archive)

View attachment 863940
(link) (archive)

Bonus Hot Take: Mary is better looking at 61 than Monica is at 43
View attachment 863845View attachment 863942

Credit to @Far Queue for the write up

Zero Day Defense

kiwifarms.net
Here we go fam
Don't care much about the dox, even if I understand it to be publicly available info. That said, the deets about her ties with Edwards and the posts she made months after the event Edwards alleged are extremely valuable, so 👌.

Zero Day Defense

kiwifarms.net
...yeah, I guess what she was describing wouldn't have made sense in the first place. If he's holding her like this, there's no way whatsoever that he would be able to get a good enough grip of her head or hair to yank it downwards with enough power unless he had orangutan arms. So it only makes sense that the picture we have of the alleged incident shows that he's not making any strong grip whatsoever and that she completely perverted a picture of something clearly done in good fun.

I feel so bad for this man-- it's not even just sexual encounters that are twisted into sexual assault, but even unambiguously clean fun is being perverted into incidents of predating.

I couldn't imagine how badly that'd screw someone up.

DeadFry

I've seen this story a million times.
kiwifarms.net
Ya know, it's getting increasingly difficult to just laugh at this situation. Despite his philandering ways and questionable taste in pants, Vic isn't even close to a cow. He's capable of introspection.
And it's this kind of shit that makes it worse - his trust in other people is getting wrecked left and right. It's honestly depressing to just watch, worse after you meet the dude. No punishment is going to be good enough for these vipers.

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
Well that is the strangest "grab" of hair that I ever done seen.

His hand is on the back of her neck, and there is some hair underneath his hand, but unless he's got fingers with the dexterity of magician and strength like a steel trap, I would wager there ain't a lot of leverage with that grip to pull her any direction really except towards himself, and that's a function of her neck, not her hair.

I'll grant that whatever is happening, her body does appear to be moving away from him. I'd bet good money she is responsible for this movement even though his hand is touching her hair. They appear to be one of hugging or dancing. For some reason.

Good to see that my initial guess about the Marchi story appears to be playing out somewhat more accurately in this scenario though.

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this needs to be added in the original post but there's also this video from Friday at Shadocon 2010. VIc and Kara are having a good time taking pictures with fans 2 years after her terrifying encounter that involved hiding in a bathroom. From the beginning to 0:40.

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
Ya know, it's getting increasingly difficult to just laugh at this situation. Despite his philandering ways and questionable taste in pants, Vic isn't even close to a cow. He's capable of introspection.
And it's this kind of shit that makes it worse - his trust in other people is getting wrecked left and right. It's honestly depressing to just watch, worse after you meet the dude. No punishment is going to be good enough for these vipers.
In Dante's Inferno, the 9th and deepest circle of hell was reserved for betrayers.