Kara Edwards / karaedwards - Voice Actor, Willing to Lie in An Affidavit

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
We're so organized and collectivist... with our own sperg outs and disagreements on nearly every thread... wait...

I mean if we legit cared, legit were taking sides here... TUG wouldn't have a thread.
Fuck, if Vic was making an idiot out of himself and clearly doing things we could fucking critisize heavily due to inconsitency or whatever he'd have a 200 page long thread too. We're equal opportunity honey. It's not our fault Vic hasn't made a lolcow out of himself.
The least Vic would get is a compliation of his pants.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her story is not to be questioned.

View attachment 887639
I didn't enlist in this war, all I wanted to do was enjoy my chink cartoons with giant robots and big tittied high school girls.

Eyeshield

kiwifarms.net
We're so organized and collectivist... with our own sperg outs and disagreements on nearly every thread... wait...

I mean if we legit cared, legit were taking sides here... TUG wouldn't have a thread.
Fuck, if Vic was making an idiot out of himself and clearly doing things we could fucking critisize heavily due to inconsitency or whatever he'd have a 200 page long thread too. We're equal opportunity honey. It's not our fault Vic hasn't made a lolcow out of himself.
I mean, when Weeb Wars first started a lot of people in KF itself were dunking on Vic. Then when his accusers started stinking of shit, they changed over.

Eyeshield

kiwifarms.net
So they were reasonable?
See for yourself.

They thought it was a perfect pedo setup and were pretty disappointed because they liked the guy... Then as you read the threads the Farms slowly start wondering if there's a rat, then eventually things changed once more and more evidence of bullshit started popping up.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I mean, when Weeb Wars first started a lot of people in KF itself were dunking on Vic. Then when his accusers started stinking of shit, they changed over.
At the time it started, and before it started, the rumors and shitposting about Vic was a thing and it was mentioned at least a couple times in passing. Since it sounded like the usual shit celebrities get up to, the cursory impression of it all was he was probably a grabby sex pest of some sort and possibly a lolcow.

That's before the whole thing blew up and the stories got actual scrutiny, which they did not stand up to in the least. In fact, they fell apart nearly instantly.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
At the time it started, and before it started, the rumors and shitposting about Vic was a thing and it was mentioned at least a couple times in passing. Since it sounded like the usual shit celebrities get up to, the cursory impression of it all was he was probably a grabby sex pest of some sort and possibly a lolcow.

That's before the whole thing blew up and the stories got actual scrutiny, which they did not stand up to in the least. In fact, they fell apart nearly instantly.
Not only that but it turns out Vic is like the nicest guy and tries his damnedest while others in the industry are horrible people. Hes got flaws sure, some major, but who doesnt?

Kill all whales

the lustful demon.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her story is not to be questioned.

View attachment 887639
So questioning the validity of your claims is harrasment.

The things kickvic do just to play the victim.

Has anyone died due to kiwifarms no

Has anyone been swatted because of kiwifarms no.

Has anyone been put In state of danger due to kf after they have been doxxed. no one has.if a kf user uses someones dox for malicous intent.that person will be ridiculed and mocked for their actions.

TJ-Weber

Final Notice for Repo
kiwifarms.net
"Can I punch him in the face please?"

View attachment 896235

"Totes knew it existed. Totes knew you guys would use it in a disingenuous way. Have an awesome day!"

View attachment 896237
Always quick to violence when it comes to protecting Mi'Lady, these white knights.
And way to engage the lowest common dominators of ISWV, really shows your bad faith arguments when
you ignore people who are actually trying to talk to you.

NadeND-001

kiwifarms.net

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
"Can I punch him in the face please?"

View attachment 896235

"Totes knew it existed. Totes knew you guys would use it in a disingenuous way. Have an awesome day!"

View attachment 896237
You know that if some sperg on the ISWV side messaged Vic and said he'd want to punch Monica/Jamie/Kara in the face, he'd instantly disavow that and break into some new age hippie rant about how violence and hate is never the answer. No way he'd ever just gloss over the fact that they said that. And if he did, all of KV would go into a collective, autistic rage. But I guess since Vic is the one being threatened with violence here, it doesn't matter bc "victims deserve to be angry" or some shit.

Not to mention that blaming him for being kind to the amazing Lucas is dumb. Pretty sure Vic doesn't watch YouTube videos. He doesn't even watch Nick's show. He's just thankful for everyone standing up for him. He's not responsible for the stuff that other people say anyway, he constantly preaches kindness, can't do more than that.

Also funny that she says she knew the video of her dancing existed but it doesn't matter to her. Didn't she say in the beginning that the video DID show her dance with Vic mentioned in the mail? Then she said it didn't. Then she said the real dance happened hours later. Then years later...

indianshedevil

My journey to change has begun
kiwifarms.net
You know that if some sperg on the ISWV side messaged Vic and said he'd want to punch Monica/Jamie/Kara in the face, he'd instantly disavow that and break into some new age hippie rant about how violence and hate is never the answer.
That idiot should of been smarter than that.

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
''Totes I was drooling all over Vic."
I wonder what Monica promised her since her VA career is dead in water.
My speculation has been that they promised to get Kara more con appearances. If you look at her fancons page (link) she's attended as many cons this year as she did in total from 2014 - 2018. In the main post, the motives section fleshes this out a lot more and includes several tweets from prior years where she's begging her fans to help her get con appearances.

So it appears as though she took a consensual event that occurred several years ago and that she had probably forgotten about and then spun it into something more sinister sounding.

Zero Day Defense

Don't believe everything that you breathe
kiwifarms.net
My speculation has been that they promised to get Kara more con appearances. If you look at her fancons page (link) she's attended as many cons this year as she did in total from 2014 - 2018. In the main post, the motives section fleshes this out a lot more and includes several tweets from prior years where she's begging her fans to help her get con appearances.

So it appears as though she took a consensual event that occurred several years ago and that she had probably forgotten about and then spun it into something more sinister sounding.
Then she's a complete moron, since every evidence pulled up on and around the timeframe of the spoken of incidents has her initiating more contact than Vic does.

NadeND-001

kiwifarms.net

We could add in some more VA roles too. 🤔

Reactions: Kill all whales