Kara Edwards / karaedwards - Voice Actor, Willing to Lie in An Affidavit

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

In Heaven

In Heaven, everything is fine...
kiwifarms.net
Kara Edwards reminiscing about the early days at FUNimation,

"We knew everything about everybody's personal life, like Chris Sabat had to hear about every guy I dated. [...] They would make fun of us like crazy and he had all these awful nicknames for me and he would like call 'em out in the middle of sessions."

View attachment 1118882
This reminds me of that tweet from Erica Lindbeck where Sabat licked his hand and proceeded to smear his spit on her face.

A mere joke? A hidden cry for help? Stockholm? Who knows!

Last edited:

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
Kara shared a story about how big her ego was in that interview. At Animazement 2013, she was on a panel with the Japanese VA for Videl and said that they were the only two people who knew what it was like to be Videl. She's just like Sean Schemmel. All the other women who voiced Videl, even the English ones, don't exist to her.

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
Kara shared a story about how big her ego was in that interview. At Animazement 2013, she was on a panel with the Japanese VA for Videl and said that they were the only two people who knew what it was like to be Videl. She's just like Sean Schemmel. All the other women who voiced Videl, even the English ones, don't exist to her.

View attachment 1119882
I wanna give Toady Edwards a tiny benefit of doubt that she’s just naturally stupid, and assumed that there aren’t any other English VA’S for Videl (She hasn’t gone to Schmmel levels of getting them banned from KC, along with voicing her in everything from Failmation), but I’m probably wrong and this bitch is on an ego trip as if she plays a major character on par with any other Z-Fighter.

You play a Jobber whose only existence was to give Gohan a child, stop acting like Videl did anything important lol.

Zero Day Defense

Don't believe everything that you breathe
kiwifarms.net
You play a Jobber whose only existence was to give Gohan a child
She's the daughter of perhaps the weakest fighter in the series (and is only marginally stronger in that she can fly) and isn't capable of doing any real jobbing. And I don't think Gohan has had children.

So, Videl's insignificant on both counts.

Dopey Cunt

Love will make you blind.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's the daughter of perhaps the weakest fighter in the series (and is only marginally stronger in that she can fly) and isn't capable of doing any real jobbing. And I don't think Gohan has had children.

So, Videl's insignificant on both counts.
Videl popped out Gohan's daughter Pan who is almost as equally useless as her mother and then her father further down the line until Super happened.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
I wanna give Toady Edwards a tiny benefit of doubt that she’s just naturally stupid, and assumed that there aren’t any other English VA’S for Videl (She hasn’t gone to Schmmel levels of getting them banned from KC, along with voicing her in everything from Failmation), but I’m probably wrong and this bitch is on an ego trip as if she plays a major character on par with any other Z-Fighter.

You play a Jobber whose only existence was to give Gohan a child, stop acting like Videl did anything important lol.
It’s like @EriMin said: anytime these people get a role in a popular anime, no matter how trivial it is, they act like it’s Michael Keaton playing Batman. It says something about these people that we know them because they’re assholes, not because of their work.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1119882
I bet this ugly whore has had a lot of experience performing on a couch like that to get roles.

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
It’s like @EriMin said: anytime these people get a role in a popular anime, no matter how trivial it is, they act like it’s Michael Keaton playing Batman. It says something about these people that we know them because they’re assholes, not because of their work.
Pretty much, shoulda kept their fucking mouths shut lol.

"He had names he would call me and made fun of me all the time....those were fun days..."

If that's what she considers a good friend, no wonder a nice tango with a nice man upset her so much. Poor thing really was traumatized.
I could empathize with Kara the Toady a bit from dealing with that shit, but the moment she joined in the autistic fray beyond just giving Monica the old "OOOH EMMGEEE GIRLFRIEND, I'M SORRY YOU DEALT WITH THAT FROM VIC! #BELIEVEALLVICTIMS" and sent in an affidavit for the seacow queen / soyboy duo (Which she lied in alongside that loser faggot Emmet Charles Plant), she lost what little sympathy I could have for her.

She's the living embodiment of the subservient toady that tries hard to fit in with the cool kids, who just laugh at her and shit on her while she laughs it off meekly because Kara is aware that she ain't worth a lick of piss~ Hell, in a YA Novel or Western Animated Cartoon from the early-to-mid 2000's focused on pre-teens / teenagers, Kara would be the backstabbing friend that laughs at the Alpha Bitch's insults towards the female MC while calling it a good one, in a desperate attempt to be noticed and abandon the MC.

That's how fucking pathetic she is in the long run.

Last edited:

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
No, but we found you engaging in the destruction of a man’s reputation and unjust blacklisting from the anime community. So go fuck yourself Kara, when you’re not fucking Sabat on a couch.
Please, even Weebstein has higher standards than that.

Kara is just his go-to girl that does a good job at warming Sabat's knob with her mouth, before he browses the interweb for upcoming voice actresses on YouTube that want in and tries to decide if Kara is good at her job of keeping said knob warm and if she fails, then someone else gets her only two roles of fame and a spot on the couch.

Riku

kiwifarms.net
Kara's been vague tweeting about evil man Vic and ISWV.

View attachment 1123727
Oh look, the pot calling the kettle black. Why don't you do it yourself and admit about your perjury since your epic fanfiction rape story got disproven and you never admitted when people confronted you about it.
Yeah, you're part of the toxicity you say to not have engaged, so screw you, Kara "the perjurer and liar" Edwards. Enjoy being a loser that destroyed what little of her carrer was left.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because it's not listed in the OP, I would like to remind people that Kara was part of the conspiracy by November 16, 2018.
J. Michael Tatum tweeted this:

Look who was one of the people who responded:

Sometimes it’s a simple self-validation of “my gut was spot on”. I find myself doing this a lot in retrospect. Much more, “Kara, learn to trust yourself” than, “Good job, self!"
But in this instance I’m full-on cartwheel stair jumping patting myself on the back that I did listen to my gut and RAN.

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
Because it's not listed in the OP, I would like to remind people that Kara was part of the conspiracy by November 16, 2018.
J. Michael Tatum tweeted this:

Look who was one of the people who responded:

I hope hope hope appeals go in Vic's favor. This bitch is ripe for being deposed.

I want to see her explain to an angry little blonde lady how her supposed assault happened when it sounded like something out of a horror movie.