Kara Edwards / karaedwards - Voice Actor, Willing to Lie in An Affidavit

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1146517
View attachment 1146518
https://archive.ph/f8H3p

And I'd suggest you review Mary Reese's Facebook posts from 2010 before you conspire with her. If Mary Reese thought these interactions were creepy and uncomfortable, why did she post them and with smiling emoticons?

View attachment 1146524 View attachment 1146522

View attachment 1146526 View attachment 1146523

You still committed perjury like that fucking faggot loser Emmet Plant, and got a Fatty Boombalatty like Mary Reese to lie for not just Monicunt but also yourself.

All because you’re assmad that Vic didn’t choose your old ass, for Continues.

I pray this goes to trial, and you end up on the stand because I despise toadies such as yourself who have no integrity of whatsoever.

Keep being the Wang-Warmer Girl, Kara, it’s the one thing you’re useful for doing~

Last edited:

NadeND-001

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1146517
View attachment 1146518

And I'd suggest you review Mary Reese's Facebook posts from 2010 before you conspire with her. If Mary Reese thought these interactions were creepy and uncomfortable, why did she post them and with smiling emoticons?

Its still astonishing how much of an online paper trail these people have.

FadeIntoObsurity

kiwifarms.net
There was the "seductive" tango that she talked about in her affidavit, which had been caught on camera. It shows she was the one to offer her hand to dance. After the video was discovered, she tried to make shit up to cover her lie in her affidavit. She said the video was a different dance from a different day.. or that it happened before Vic tried to seduce her... or some shit. These people change their stories so much, I can't keep track.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1146517
View attachment 1146518

Quick question: Were the FB posts by Mary mentioned in Ty's filings? I don't remember seeing them.

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
Quick question: Were the FB posts by Mary mentioned in Ty's filings? I don't remember seeing them.
From a quick skim through Vic's TCPA response and second amended petition and I don't see them (albeit I was just skimming). I didn't look at the first amended petition since it came before MoRon's response which included Kara Edward's affidavit.

He did address and deny her affidavit, which was all he should need for TCPA (Vic Declaration in his Second Amended Petition):
1581848100900.png

Mary Whatsherface's facebook messages should only need come into play before a jury, since for TCPA Vic's denial is supposed to be held to be true.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Of course she'd want to 'move forward'. Isn't there also a video clip of the novel cover re-enactment?
View attachment 1146517
View attachment 1146518

The more I read garbage like this, the more I hope that Vic's team passes on appeals this coming Tuesday.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There was the "seductive" tango that she talked about in her affidavit, which had been caught on camera. It shows she was the one to offer her hand to dance. After the video was discovered, she tried to make shit up to cover her lie in her affidavit. She said the video was a different dance from a different day.. or that it happened before Vic tried to seduce her... or some shit. These people change their stories so much, I can't keep track.
These pathetic liars are the best argument against "believe whammens" imaginable.

diskboomer

kiwifarms.net
These pathetic liars are the best argument against "believe whammens" imaginable.
You heartless monsters! Looks how he rapes her in public, listen to her scream for help as the people did nothing!