Kara Edwards / karaedwards - Voice Actor, Willing to Lie in An Affidavit

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net

Your "story" was a shit tier copypasta that aped off of the first case in Danganronpa, all because Vic didn't either wanna have sloppy seconds sex with you or due to him not choosing your petty ass for Continues.

This is why you're a disingenuous toady Kara, you exist to only lick the dogshit stained boots of people like Monica and Jamie forever.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 11.45.33 AM.png

Kara Edwards has a stalker. Apparently it's ok to lie about someone to get them to kill themselves eeh you cunt?

Get fucked.

General Shran

"Tell Archer that's two he owes me!"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1907882

Kara Edwards has a stalker. Apparently it's ok to lie about someone to get them to kill themselves eeh you cunt?

Get fucked.
I can't even say I care all that much. This is what happens when your fanbase is nothing but sycophants and simps.

I will reiterate that a voice actors fanbase are reflections of how the voice actor/actress treats the fandom and their fans. If they are insuffeable and egotistical, or in Kara's case LIE in an affidavit, then I can't really say I feel bad for you. This is the bed you made, now lay in it.

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1907882

Get fucked.
View attachment 1907882

Get fucked.

Voice Actors are real people with families.

Vic is a voice actor with his mother as family, and yet people harassed them both which more than likely includes the braindead brown-nosing fuckwads that follow you or the rest of Weebstein’s Gang Bang.

I have no sympathy or empathy for this useless discount load known as Kara Edwards, because she had no problem with assisting in ending a man’s career indefinitely and lying in an affidavit to assure that he would never work again to support himself;while the overlords she sniffs their bungholes for were aiming at suicide of the man they hated.

Why should I feel concerned about some ass-sniffer with horrible taste of an ass-sniffer who engaged in shitty behavior?

Karma’s a Bitch, get fucked.

Last edited:

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
Her stalker must've stopped pounding on her door because she posted this two days ago.

View attachment 1908513

Remember people, when Vic is wearing his magically gay pants or that photo of him working on something shirtless at that con floated around it has KickVic making fun of him for "clinging onto youth" and "his face being made of silly putty from botox" yet here Toady Edwards is squeezing into a tube top in middle age.

Also, don't compare yourself to Tom Brady or Shakira because they actually accomplished something in their lives regardless if a person loves / hates either one of them...What has Kara accomplished in her life, that makes her recognizable as these two?

Besides lie in an affidavit, and being a discount VA who got two roles because Funi was too cheap to hire another actress for Videl.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
Is this lady talking about her stalker that's totally real and not made up because she 1) needs Internet validation from strangers, because she's totally okay with being old and unimpressive just like her tweet says, 2) she's hoping people will agree anyone would actually care about her existence enough to stalk her, or 3) she actually has a stalker and is legitimately concerned that this person is making truly awful life choices?

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Very late and very gay.
"This mean woman is harassing me for calling me out :'("
BLOCK
"THIS IS TARGETED HARASSMENT TO SILENCE ME"
I think I forgot about the stupid dance. Mostly don't pay attention to what this cunt says.
View attachment 1908348View attachment 1908408

If this whining bitch calls that "targeted harassment" I don't believe her stalker bullshit either.
Having a friend who was a TV; reporter who had a stalker,you sure as hell wouldn't be posting anything like that which could reveal your location. I think she is trying to raise her "Victim" points for her scorecard.
Gavin de Becker, a professional who deals with real stalkers of real celebrities, tells them never to acknowledge one. Any attention encourages them. But that applies to people with real stalkers, not whining attention whores.

Dopey Cunt

:o!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's amusing that Funi VAs like to place themselves on some kind of ivory pedelstal and try to act like they are some big shot celebrity to a bunch of sweaty, neckbeard troglodytes.

They are literally no one. If they walked into a grocery store as asked anyone if they recognize them, they'd get the big ol' "No, who the fuck are you?"

You know who they'd actually recognize? Actual celebrities.

God all of these people are so fucking full of themselves.

Last edited: