Careercow Karol Madera / VE7KFM - Amateur Radio Lolcow

Jeeves

kiwifarms.net
I tried looking through the websites and Madera and Brian...
All correct Abby except Brian is rarely on the air and it's not his counter-website if you want to call it that. The autistic Canadian and his sock puppets are obsessed with Brian, but it's not Brian's website, and again, the Canuck is simply autistically infatuated with Brian. By repeating his autistic accusations you're belittling an innocent party, not that he'd care, but I thought you should know. Other than that, I think you're on the right track. Eventually Madera will spot this site and pen an 'artfully' autistic threat to the sysadmin here, telling him he's 'trained as a lawyer' and talking about his 'Naval career' and that he attended the 'equivalent of West Point' and a bunch of other nonsense, and we'll all have a good laugh. Wait for it!

:lol:

that just screams lolcow.
Bravo! That is goofy logic. Well done!

So it's like the radio equivalent of a 4chan containment board. It's easier to just let these loons do whatever on their shitposting frequency rather than strictly enforce the law, even though they're basically breaking it.
Precisely! Well done!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeeves

kiwifarms.net
easily fallable arguments and triple-posting..
Yes, exactly! There are heroes and there are villains, just like a comic book, you've got it, by jove. I'm not one of these autistic hams but I've been listening for fun, for over ten years. It's the best show ever. You can't buy this kind of entertainment, not even on HBO. So yes, definitely a fanboy, except I'm a fangirl, but whatever. You've got it. Captain America fights al Qaeda. All of that and more. Plus autism!

Yellow Yam Scam

Reviewmah, going in.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All correct Abby except Brian is rarely on the air and it's not his counter-website if you want to call it that. The autistic Canadian and his sock puppets are obsessed with Brian, but it's not Brian's website, and again, the Canuck is simply autistically infatuated with Brian. By repeating his autistic accusations you're belittling an innocent party, not that he'd care, but I thought you should know. Other than that, I think you're on the right track. Eventually Madera will spot this site and pen an 'artfully' autistic threat to the sysadmin here, telling him he's 'trained as a lawyer' and talking about his 'Naval career' and that he attended the 'equivalent of West Point' and a bunch of other nonsense, and we'll all have a good laugh. Wait for it!

:lol:

Bravo! That is goofy logic. Well done!

Precisely! Well done!
I'm just going to point out that you've used the word autistic a greater number of times than your entire post count. You definitely seem like the sort of person who can't figure out why people don't like you.

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Jeeves, are you 'K3VR' or do you know him?

I would strongly suggest you settle down from the attacks and calmly provide your story to the thread, as your current actions will just result in ridicule from us.

Jeeves

kiwifarms.net
It's alright, I don't mind internet ridicule as it's all in fun. Here's my story and I'll try not to bore anyone. I dated a man about 10 years ago, when I was barely emancipated from my parents. I attended a woman's college near a Polytech college in NY.

Don't want to get more precise than that. Anyway, my boyfriend repaired radios for cash. He also installed car stereos. One of his projects was a shortwave radio and the owner never came for it because the repair was too expensive or something. He gave it to me and it had all the modes and dials to hear hams on sidebands.

I had a media report in a journo class and I had this shortwave radio, but shortwave was incredibly boring with all the religious mumbo jumbo and all that right wing trash talk. At any rate, I started listening to hams at night and then I got hooked on this saga that's still going on! I broke up with my boyfriend and started at graduate school in another town, but the ham sagas still fascinate me.

I still have the radio but I don't hear what I used to because I can't put up an outside antenna and I understand the bands aren't good anymore because of sunspots or something, but the night time listening is still quite peachy. That's about it really. But I am quite biased, admittedly. The Canadian is quite a misogynistic swine and he does devote time to support of al qaeda, whom I abhor, due to forced clitorectomies and all the rest.

That's about it really. Except I attended a hamfest once or twice and even got to meet the participants who are more interesting on the air. It's almost like a role playing game, I think, as they seem quite normal in person, if that makes sense? Anyway, I'm about to turn 29 and newly single and was quite excited to see your group!

Last edited:

ActualKiwi

Return Of The Spinning Kiwis From Middle Earth~~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's alright, I don't mind internet ridicule as it's all in fun. Here's my story and I'll try not to bore anyone. I dated a man about 10 years ago, when I was barely emancipated from my parents. I attended a woman's college near a Polytech college in NY. Don't want to get more precise than that. Anyway, my boyfriend repaired radios for cash. He also installed car stereos. One of his projects was a shortwave radio and the owner never came for it because the repair was too expensive or something. He gave it to me and it had all the modes and dials to hear hams on sidebands. I had a media report in a journo class and I had this shortwave radio, but shortwave was incredibly boring with all the religious mumbo jumbo and all that right wing trash talk. At any rate, I started listening to hams at night and then I got hooked on this saga that's still going on! I broke up with my boyfriend and started at graduated school in another town, but the ham sagas still fascinate me. I still have the radio but I don't hear what I used to because I can't put up an outside antenna and I understand the bands aren't good anymore because of sunspots or something, but the night time listening is still quite peachy. That's about it really. But I am quite biased, admittedly. The Canadian is quite a misogynistic swine and he does devote time to support of al qaeda, whom I abhor, due to forced clitorectomies and all the rest. That's about it really. Except I attended a hamfest once or twice and even got to meet the participants who are more interesting on the air. It's almost like a role playing game, I think, as they seem quite normal in person, if that makes sense? Anyway, I'm about to turn 29 and newly single and was quite excited to see your group!
TW: Wall of Text. Please learn some basic paragraphing..

Reactions: sparklemilhouse

Jeeves

kiwifarms.net
Oh I'm so sorry! I forgot some people have small ones. I have a widescreen device and on my screen it's only 13 lines and seems small. I edited it, just for you!

Oh, I just found a Leonard Shaner story about a man who's a railfan and you're right, at the ham gathering I went to, there were loads of people who looked like railfans or stamp collectors!

Hams are just like that. I actually felt sorry for some of them because of they were very overweight and it seemed like they don't get out much. Very much like rail fanboys though! i actually need to run because I have a date tonight. So nice to meet you all and if you have any questions let me know. As long as they're no TOO personal. Ciao.

:heart-full:

Last edited:

JelloButt

kiwifarms.net
BREAKING NEWS!
Karol Madera, VE7KFM, renewed interest by FBI!!
Below are a series of e-mails from an amateur radio operator to an FBI investigator who works out of a
major metropolitan office of the FBI.

THE REPORT
Sat 21/2/2015 1:22 PM
Good Afternoon (redacted):
You might have noticed in my "Intro" that I am an amateur (ham) radio operator. I've spoken with hams
in all fifty states, as well as all over the globe.
I just finished talking with a ham in Washington state, and tuned my radio dial down the band to where
a known Al Qaeda sympathizer by the name of Karol Madera (located in Saanich, British Columbia,
Canada) has been broadcasting for years. Numerous complaints to the FCC, FBI and ATF, Industry
Canada (Canada's FCC) and the Saanich Police seem to be ignored.
Today was the last straw. At 12:52 pm, EST, Mr. Madera (callsign VE7KFM) was giving his plans on
how to set off a dirty bomb in New York City! He stated a specific floor at the Empire State Building
and also mentioned that a helium balloon would generate the same results. (He was claiming that
height would do more damage to NYC...)
These transmissions can be heard all over the world! He yells out "Allah Akbar" constantly, calls
himself "Al Qaeda Northern Command" and encourages radical Islamist's to use roadside bombs
against our military, and yells out; "just shoot the mother f**kers!"
You stated that you work for the FBI. I am not sure if that is as a consultant or as an actual FBI agent.
This guy worries me. Some say authorities won't do anything because the guy is mentally ill and falls
under the Canadian mental health laws. Even so, it would seem prudent for Canada to remove this nut
from the amateur radio airwaves so he doesn't intimidate others around the world. Taking away his
amateur radio operations does not infringe upon his freedoms. There are numerous other radio hobbies
that limit his range of communications.
Does the United States have any agreements with Canada in assisting each other in the fight against
radical Islamic terror threats? This fella is dangerous, especially after hearing his detailed plans for the
Empire State Building today. (I only wish I had my recorders going. But I am aware of numerous
witnesses.)
Thanks for your time and service.
Signed (redacted)

THE RESPONSE
I am an (redacted) with the FBI, not an (redacted). I (redacted) threats coming from Canada, though.
When I get to work on Monday, I can consult with my colleagues who handle such matters and see
what they say. I'm sure the Canadians are fully aware of this guy. I have worked some of our
counterparts in the Canadian services and they are very good. They may be letting this guy act as fly
paper - see what king of pests are attracted to him.
Signed (redacted)

FOLLOW-UP RESPONSE ON MONDAY
Just to follow up: I discussed Mr. Madera with a colleague in the unit that handles these matters. Mr.
Madera has been on the radar for several years, but they appreciated the heads up about this latest
outrage.
Thanks for being vigilant.
Signed (redacted)

• Informative
Reactions: Clown Doll

ActualKiwi

Return Of The Spinning Kiwis From Middle Earth~~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BREAKING NEWS!
Karol Madera, VE7KFM, renewed interest by FBI!!
Below are a series of e-mails from an amateur radio operator to an FBI investigator who works out of a
major metropolitan office of the FBI.

THE REPORT
Sat 21/2/2015 1:22 PM
Good Afternoon (redacted):
You might have noticed in my "Intro" that I am an amateur (ham) radio operator. I've spoken with hams
in all fifty states, as well as all over the globe.
I just finished talking with a ham in Washington state, and tuned my radio dial down the band to where
a known Al Qaeda sympathizer by the name of Karol Madera (located in Saanich, British Columbia,
Canada) has been broadcasting for years. Numerous complaints to the FCC, FBI and ATF, Industry
Canada (Canada's FCC) and the Saanich Police seem to be ignored.
Today was the last straw. At 12:52 pm, EST, Mr. Madera (callsign VE7KFM) was giving his plans on
how to set off a dirty bomb in New York City! He stated a specific floor at the Empire State Building
and also mentioned that a helium balloon would generate the same results. (He was claiming that
height would do more damage to NYC...)
These transmissions can be heard all over the world! He yells out "Allah Akbar" constantly, calls
himself "Al Qaeda Northern Command" and encourages radical Islamist's to use roadside bombs
against our military, and yells out; "just shoot the mother f**kers!"
You stated that you work for the FBI. I am not sure if that is as a consultant or as an actual FBI agent.
This guy worries me. Some say authorities won't do anything because the guy is mentally ill and falls
under the Canadian mental health laws. Even so, it would seem prudent for Canada to remove this nut
from the amateur radio airwaves so he doesn't intimidate others around the world. Taking away his
amateur radio operations does not infringe upon his freedoms. There are numerous other radio hobbies
that limit his range of communications.
Does the United States have any agreements with Canada in assisting each other in the fight against
radical Islamic terror threats? This fella is dangerous, especially after hearing his detailed plans for the
Empire State Building today. (I only wish I had my recorders going. But I am aware of numerous
witnesses.)
Thanks for your time and service.
Signed (redacted)

THE RESPONSE
I am an (redacted) with the FBI, not an (redacted). I (redacted) threats coming from Canada, though.
When I get to work on Monday, I can consult with my colleagues who handle such matters and see
what they say. I'm sure the Canadians are fully aware of this guy. I have worked some of our
counterparts in the Canadian services and they are very good. They may be letting this guy act as fly
paper - see what king of pests are attracted to him.
Signed (redacted)

FOLLOW-UP RESPONSE ON MONDAY
Just to follow up: I discussed Mr. Madera with a colleague in the unit that handles these matters. Mr.
Madera has been on the radar for several years, but they appreciated the heads up about this latest
outrage.
Thanks for being vigilant.
Signed (redacted)
So, you just joined today and have this one post in an obscure lolcow thread....Who are you, exactly?

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had the opportunity to talk to a Industry Canada Spectrum Officer today, and while I didn't talk about this guy, I learned a little about their enforcement policy:

• They put priority and monitoring to the most used part of the spectrum, Cellular, VHF and Wi-Fi in particular. Other parts of the spectrum that have low traffic, like the HF bands (which 14MHz is part of), they don't monitor and only investigate on complaints.
  • They are more concerned about interference between radio bands. They don't really care what is being said on that band, as long as your radio station doesn't disrupt radio traffic, IC does not care.
  • When enforcement is required, they usually only go for fines, and warnings are usually enough to knock the offender straight. They have rarely had to take licencees to court.
So what I gathered from this is that IC does not exactly care that there is a Canadian shit disturber on a ham radio band that few people know of, and those that do designate as a shittalker frequency. If what he's saying is criminal, than that's the RCMP's job, not Industry Canada.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I had the opportunity to talk to a Industry Canada Spectrum Officer today, and while I didn't talk about this guy, I learned a little about their enforcement policy:

• They put priority and monitoring to the most used part of the spectrum, Cellular, VHF and Wi-Fi in particular. Other parts of the spectrum that have low traffic, like the HF bands (which 14MHz is part of), they don't monitor and only investigate on complaints.
So basically certain parts of the bandwidth are like a Detroit ghetto and they don't even drive in unless they have to.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino