Careercow Karol Madera / VE7KFM - Amateur Radio Lolcow

Mad Vlad

kiwifarms.net
Karol never claimed to be a naval Captain.

He stated that he attained Captain's rank in the Canadian Forces.

A Captain in the Canadian Forces, like in the U.S. Army, is, depending on whether they recognize 1st and 2nd Lieutenants or not, the first/second promotion a commissioned Lieutenant would receive.

He is a proven graduate of the Canadian Royal Military Academy. As I said above, he was awarded Lieutenant's rank right out of the gate. In a more than decade-long military career, being promoted to Captain - not the equivalent of naval Captain's rank, which for his branch of the service would have been a Colonel, which he also never claimed to earn - is not only entirely possible, but entirely probable.

Are you really ignorant of all of this or are you just obfuscating?
I don't need a lecture from a cake-eating civilian on military ranks, I served and my dad was career.

Karol has constantly saud Canadian Navy.
FYI, anyone who is still a captain after 20 years in the army or air force (excluding mustangs) is a total fuckup.

Uncle Buck

Hassles the Hoff9000
kiwifarms.net
I don't need a lecture from a cake-eating civilian on military ranks, I served and my dad was career.
In point of fact, a lecture on the ranking system of the Canadian Forces was exactly what you needed, since you were 100% wrong in your previous assertions on the subject. One would think someone who actually served would know such minor details, though I'm sure I don't know what any relative's alleged service has to do with it [nothing].

Karol has constantly saud Canadian Navy.
He hasn't said Canadian Navy. He, unlike you, understands that a Canadian Forces Captain is not the equivalent of the Captain of a ship, something he never claimed to be. But if you have [doctored] audio of such, I'd love to hear it.

FYI, anyone who is still a captain after 20 years in the army or air force (excluding mustangs) is a total fuckup.
Are you, by chance, "Mustang Sally" from 14.313, still suffering from hurt feelings over some irrelevant thing he said years ago?

Mad Vlad

kiwifarms.net
In point of fact, a lecture on the ranking system of the Canadian Forces was exactly what you needed, since you were 100% wrong in your previous assertions on the subject. One would think someone who actually served would know such minor details, though I'm sure I don't know what any relative's alleged service has to do with it [nothing].

He hasn't said Canadian Navy. He, unlike you, understands that a Canadian Forces Captain is not the equivalent of the Captain of a ship, something he never claimed to be. But if you have [doctored] audio of such, I'd love to hear it.

Are you, by chance, "Mustang Sally" from 14.313, still suffering from hurt feelings over some irrelevant thing he said years ago?
They are ranks which have nothing to do with being a ship captain.
FYI: most Canadian ships are commanded by Commanders an Lt. Commanders.
The correct term for the captain of a naval vessel in "Commanding Officer" (CO).
No one said Karil was the CO of a ship, but he claims to have held the NAVAL rank of captain.
A mustang is a slang term for an officer who was commissioned out of the enlisted ranks, not your butt-buddy on 20m.
Spend more time reading and less time blowing Karol and you might actually learn something.

Uncle Buck

Hassles the Hoff9000
kiwifarms.net
They are ranks which have nothing to do with being a ship captain.
Except everything, because "Captain" in the Naval sense implies command of a vessel at sea, which has been the basis for all criticism of VE7KFM who was, in fact, a Captain in the Canadian Forces upon his retirement and who was not and who never claimed to be captain of a vessel at sea.

FYI: most Canadian ships are commanded by Commanders an Lt. Commanders.
More to the point they're not commanded by persons who are the equivalent of an Army Captain, which was the rank VE7KFM held, which is not equivalent to the rank of "Captain" of a ship in the navy.

The correct term for the captain of a naval vessel in "Commanding Officer" (CO).
Term, not rank, which is what is at issue. For the record, VE7KFM also never claimed to be the "Commanding Officer" of a vessel at sea.

No one said Karil was the CO of a ship...
Him, in particular. And yet that's exactly the criticism of him on this matter, that he claimed to be a Naval Captain/Captain of a vessel at sea, neither of which he has ever claimed, regardless of your false assertion in your previous post.

...but he claims to have held the NAVAL rank of captain.
He never claimed that.

A mustang is a slang term for an officer who was commissioned out of the enlisted ranks...
Duh.

...not your butt-buddy on 20m. Spend more time reading and less time blowing Karol...
That's called, "projection".

...and you might actually learn something.
You'd first have to be right about something - that's not actually in dispute, like the definition of the term, "Mustang", - before you could legitimately boast of imparting useful knowledge.

So... are you the buffoonish 14.313 second stringer from OK known colloquially as, "Mustang Sally"?

Mad Vlad

kiwifarms.net
Except everything, because "Captain" in the Naval sense implies command of a vessel at sea, which has been the basis for all criticism of VE7KFM who was, in fact, a Captain in the Canadian Forces upon his retirement and who was not and who never claimed to be captain of a vessel at sea.
He held the rank of Captain in the Canadian NAVY. No one but you keeps babbling on about his having a command at sea.
More to the point they're not commanded by persons who are the equivalent of an Army Captain, which was the rank VE7KFM held, which is not equivalent to the rank of "Captain" of a ship in the navy.
No shit, Sherlock
Term, not rank, which is what is at issue. For the record, VE7KFM also never claimed to be the "Commanding Officer" of a vessel at sea.
No one said he was, despite your aspie insinuations
Him, in particular. And yet that's exactly the criticism of him on this matter, that he claimed to be a Naval Captain/Captain of a vessel at sea, neither of which he has ever claimed, regardless of your false assertion in your previous post.
On Toad's niw deleted Talkshoe show, he used the word "Navy" several times, claimed he was trying to become a carrier pilot (Not Army), and spent 20 years in service. No one who graduates from a service academy makes it to only army captain after 20. The CFs also weed out all non-hackers.
He never claimed that.
He claims to have made the rank of Navy captain.
Duh.

That's called, "projection".
I'm not the one who fellates him on numerous forums, including this one. It seems,
anywhere Karol is attacked on the internet, you are there to white knight his sorry little ass.

You'd first have to be right about something - that's not actually in dispute, like the definition of the term, "Mustang", - before you could legitimately boast of imparting useful knowledge.

So... are you the buffoonish 14.313 second stringer from OK known colloquially as, "Mustang Sally"?
Never heard of him, but I tend to spin the dial past 313. Which one of these losers are you? http://ve7kfm.com/profiles.html

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino