Careercow Karol Madera / VE7KFM - Amateur Radio Lolcow

Mad Vlad

kiwifarms.net
Except everything, because "Captain" in the Naval sense implies command of a vessel at sea, which has been the basis for all criticism of VE7KFM who was, in fact, a Captain in the Canadian Forces upon his retirement and who was not and who never claimed to be captain of a vessel at sea.
He held the rank of Captain in the Canadian NAVY. No one but you keeps babbling on about his having a command at sea.
More to the point they're not commanded by persons who are the equivalent of an Army Captain, which was the rank VE7KFM held, which is not equivalent to the rank of "Captain" of a ship in the navy.
No shit, Sherlock
Term, not rank, which is what is at issue. For the record, VE7KFM also never claimed to be the "Commanding Officer" of a vessel at sea.
No one said he was, despite your aspie insinuations
Him, in particular. And yet that's exactly the criticism of him on this matter, that he claimed to be a Naval Captain/Captain of a vessel at sea, neither of which he has ever claimed, regardless of your false assertion in your previous post.
On Toad's niw deleted Talkshoe show, he used the word "Navy" several times, claimed he was trying to become a carrier pilot (Not Army), and spent 20 years in service. No one who graduates from a service academy makes it to only army captain after 20. The CFs also weed out all non-hackers.
He never claimed that.
He claims to have made the rank of Navy captain.
Duh.

That's called, "projection".
I'm not the one who fellates him on numerous forums, including this one. It seems,
anywhere Karol is attacked on the internet, you are there to white knight his sorry little ass.

You'd first have to be right about something - that's not actually in dispute, like the definition of the term, "Mustang", - before you could legitimately boast of imparting useful knowledge.

So... are you the buffoonish 14.313 second stringer from OK known colloquially as, "Mustang Sally"?
Never heard of him, but I tend to spin the dial past 313. Which one of these losers are you? http://ve7kfm.com/profiles.html

Uncle Buck

Hassles the Hoff9000
kiwifarms.net
He held the rank of Captain in the Canadian NAVY.
He didn't, and he never claimed to.

No one but you keeps babbling on about his having a command at sea.
I'm just correcting the record because people like you feel the need to keep lying.

No shit, Sherlock
You say that in response to my statement that VE7KFM held the equivalent of Army Captain's Rank in the Canadian Forces, yet you keep asserting that he had/claims to have had rank equivalent to that of a Naval Captain in the same.

You might try just reading the simple facts as I've laid them out for you - but then you wouldn't get whatever jollies you evidently get from continually commenting about this person you never have and never will meet and probably have never had a conversation with; only you know why you'd waste the amount of time you waste doing that.

No one said he was, despite your aspie insinuations
There's nothing "aspie" about it; you brought it up, trying to insinuate that he'd made that assertion, which of course he hasn't.

On Toad's niw deleted Talkshoe show, he used the word "Navy" several times..
So what?

...claimed he was trying to become a carrier pilot (Not Army)
That came after the unification of the services. There was no "Army" or "Navy" at that point. That's irrelevant to what terminology was used by people who'd come up through the system when there were specific branches - but of course you already know that and just like to blow smoke.

...and spent 20 years in service. No one who graduates from a service academy makes it to only army captain after 20.
Why? Because you say so?

He claims to have made the rank of Navy captain.
Nope, not even once.

I'm not the one who fellates him on numerous forums, including this one.
I'm not sure what gay sex acts have to do with discussion on an Internet forum, but then I'm not a mental defective with a reprobate mind like you.

It seems, anywhere Karol is attacked on the internet, you are there to white knight his sorry little ass.
LOL... "sorry little ass"... I suspect that even pushing 70 he could probably kick the living shit out of an internet blowhard such as yourself.

Never heard of him, but I tend to spin the dial past 313.
And yet you have - or imagine you have, anyway - such a wealth of intimate knowledge of so many of the lowlifes that have made their way through there.

Which one of these losers are you? http://ve7kfm.com/profiles.html
I really don't know much about most of the people on that list, so I can't in any fairness refer to them as losers simply because lowlife pieces of human refuse like your idols K3VR and N1FM [the primary operators of that website] refer to them as such. I suspect that if gangstalkers made a project out of an internet blowhard such as yourself, details would emerge that are as embarrassing to you - or, I would guess, greater - as some of what's posted there.

There's also the problem that most of what's posted there is completely false, and what little isn't completely false is highly spun, and that absolutely none of it has anything to do with the facts I've laid out here in response to your false claims.

Mad Vlad

kiwifarms.net
He didn't, and he never claimed to.

I'm just correcting the record because people like you feel the need to keep lying.

You say that in response to my statement that VE7KFM held the equivalent of Army Captain's Rank in the Canadian Forces, yet you keep asserting that he had/claims to have had rank equivalent to that of a Naval Captain in the same.

You might try just reading the simple facts as I've laid them out for you - but then you wouldn't get whatever jollies you evidently get from continually commenting about this person you never have and never will meet and probably have never had a conversation with; only you know why you'd waste the amount of time you waste doing that.

There's nothing "aspie" about it; you brought it up, trying to insinuate that he'd made that assertion, which of course he hasn't.

So what?

That came after the unification of the services. There was no "Army" or "Navy" at that point. That's irrelevant to what terminology was used by people who'd come up through the system when there were specific branches - but of course you already know that and just like to blow smoke.

Why? Because you say so?

Nope, not even once.

I'm not sure what gay sex acts have to do with discussion on an Internet forum, but then I'm not a mental defective with a reprobate mind like you.

LOL... "sorry little ass"... I suspect that even pushing 70 he could probably kick the living shit out of an internet blowhard such as yourself.

And yet you have - or imagine you have, anyway - such a wealth of intimate knowledge of so many of the lowlifes that have made their way through there.

I really don't know much about most of the people on that list, so I can't in any fairness refer to them as losers simply because lowlife pieces of human refuse like your idols K3VR and N1FM [the primary operators of that website] refer to them as such. I suspect that if gangstalkers made a project out of an internet blowhard such as yourself, details would emerge that are as embarrassing to you - or, I would guess, greater - as some of what's posted there.

There's also the problem that most of what's posted there is completely false, and what little isn't completely false is highly spun, and that absolutely none of it has anything to do with the facts I've laid out here in response to your false claims.
Again, you're wrong about CF ranks.

Tags
None