Careercow Kat Blaque / Kathryn Wilkins / Kathryn Blaque / Matthew Wilkins - Angry diaper-wearing transgender YouTuber, doxer, contributor to the Huffington Post.

MysteriousStranger

unpopular
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The idea that they're gonna stay black after 4 gens is because we're stupid enough to think of mixed people as 'black' rather than 'white'.
The mixed race people I know are aggressively insistent that they're black. Not even mixed-race, but black. The horror at 'passing for white' is not coming from white people unwilling to be accepting.

pozilei

gnome related slander
kiwifarms.net
They way they view mixed children (or rather: "mixed" people in general) is really creepy. It's like the Brown Paper Bag test in reverse, or the Nazis (actual NSDAP ones, not just 'random person who disagrees with me') digging into people's pasts to see how many of their relatives were Jewish.

I'm probably overreaching here but this shit just skeeves me out.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
The mixed race people I know are aggressively insistent that they're black. Not even mixed-race, but black. The horror at 'passing for white' is not coming from white people unwilling to be accepting.
American culture is pretty differant from UK in terms of black people, a lot of times people with identify with country of origin so in my experiance at least 'black' or 'white' doesnt have the same clout, when put up against Scott, Brummie, Somalian, etc etc. I've dated two Black women the first more strongly identified with scotland and the second revelled in her haiti origins (only black Goth I've ever met incidently)

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net
To make it clear, I was talking about appearance where they seem to think you inherent nothing from the parent with lighter skin or that it's impossible for someone to have children with lighter skin color than themselves. They make it seem like humanity will eventually "breed out" pale skin and will get progressively darker each generation. How they identify is a different thing.

Dr. Studman M.D.

Oh, dang, you done gave one lil' ol' reggroll.
kiwifarms.net
I'm biracial, but I consider myself black that the culture a grew up in. I do not look black, I get mistaken for latino, indian, and arab. Black people have in the past thrown me under the bus because my skin's too light and don't look or "act black". Black supremest will gladly erase a mix race black person identity if you cross them.

When you are mixed race you are not on black or white people's side.

edit: I had way more problems with black people than white which I had none. Never been ask by a white person about where I'm from what my race is. Have had black women discredit my experiences as a black woman for being the color of peanut butter.

Last edited:

WeaponsGradeAutism

Undead Scientist 1.5
kiwifarms.net

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kat's one of the SJWs that's really hard to make a lolcow thread on work, because she presents rather calm and rational most of the time, and some of her content is good for youtube pundit standards.

The diaper stuff is gross and the black supremacy shit is beyond exceptional though and she's definitely an arrogant jerk-off that needs to be reminded of this fact consistently.

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net
Once upon a time, for reasons unknown, Blaque went after a transgender fan of theirs on Facebook live. This led to Blaque's fans assaulting the fan on their blog via anonymous hate mail for days. When the fan tried to come to a truce, Blaque blocked her.

TheSocialJusticeCourier is the blogger. I can't get links to the video on Blaque's facebook page because I was blocked for being a cis white male.

MostPeculiar

Paranoid Fuck
kiwifarms.net
Kat's one of the SJWs that's really hard to make a lolcow thread on work, because she presents rather calm and rational most of the time, and some of her content is good for youtube pundit standards.

The diaper stuff is gross and the black supremacy shit is beyond exceptional though and she's definitely an arrogant jerk-off that needs to be reminded of this fact consistently.
That's Kat's shtick though, isn't it? It's one of the more cynical types, where intentionally inert trolling is maintained with a double plus infuriating self-containment.
The lols end up coming from all the peeps who fall for it.

• Informative
Reactions: koos koets

Pikapool

The Pikachu with the mouth
kiwifarms.net
I'm biracial, but I consider myself black that the culture a grew up in. I do not look black, I get mistaken for latino, indian, and arab. Black people have in the past thrown me under the bus because my skin's too light and don't look or "act black". Black supremest will gladly erase a mix race black person identity if you cross them.

When you are mixed race you are not on black or white people's side.

edit: I had way more problems with black people than white which I had none. Never been ask by a white person about where I'm from what my race is. Have had black women discredit my experiences as a black woman for being the color of peanut butter.
I've dealt with the same shit fuck I went to a middle school with a lot of ghetto kids and I was teased a lot because of that

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seen this lisping transtrender on youtube several times, I knew it was only a matter of time before they would be chronicled here. Oh well, their social media presence is in decline anyway.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Oh ugh, that chick. I didn't know she was trans, though. (Does that make me progressive or transphobic? I can never tell anymore)

Because traditionally, in the United States, anyone with a known black ancestor was black. Homer Plessy in the Plessy versus Ferguson case was 1/8 black and 7/8 white, but was still violating the law by sitting in the whites-only carriage. To these people, the entire world is the United States.
Ah, the good old, "One Drop Rule". You'd think that would've gone the way of Jim Crow and "Separate But Equal".

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
powerlevel: I'm mixed race and pass for fully white and I'm overly grateful for that. I don't get pulled over or fucked with. I have a European first name and look like a cracker. it's great.

edit to add: I don't tell anyone I'm mixed. they only find out if they meet my family.

doubleplusedit: I have this bitch blocked, people kept reposting her stuff and she is irritating as hell. I think it was during some tiff she was having with a cis black woman and I just got fed up with reading it.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino