Careercow Kat Blaque / Kathryn Wilkins / Kathryn Blaque / Matthew Wilkins - Angry diaper-wearing transgender YouTuber, doxer, contributor to the Huffington Post.

BIG DADDY

kiwifarms.net
Aren't most troons gay, though? Brianna Wu was, and I heard that most "trans" kids turned out as gay men if they didn't get surgery.
"lesbian trans woman" is incredibly common (Greta, Chris, Nina, really your average autistic troon that works in computer science is almost always this), and then you just get gross people like Eden who will fuck anybody.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"lesbian trans woman" is incredibly common (Greta, Chris, Nina, really your average autistic troon that works in computer science is almost always this), and then you just get gross people like Eden who will fuck anybody.
Or really gay men like Matthew or Gigi. I've never understood that, why do these people want to transition only to live, act, and a lot of the time look like gay men or straight men. They claim to always have been feminine through the inside and "female souls", yet, when you call them on acting like flamers or autistic males, they claim it's because they were socialized to be men. Seriously, society is one step away from justifying pedophilia with mental gymnastics like this.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
Or really gay men like Matthew or Gigi.
Ol' Gregory Gigi has a girlfriend tho and claims to be a lesbian (even made a video about it) - which he isn't of course. He is most likely bisexual since he had boyfriends in the past. It's unusual that passing troons are attracted to women but there are a few.

Even the troons who claim to be "lesbians" are often attracted to other troons. I'd say that the majority is actually bi but using the labels lesbian and gay is more identity validating.

Last edited:

Dr. Studman M.D.

Oh, dang, you done gave one lil' ol' reggroll.
kiwifarms.net
Even the troons who claim to be "lesbians" are often attracted to other troons. I'd say that the majority is actually bi but using the labels lesbian and gay is more identity validating.
I think troons dating troon is because real lesbians don't want to date a hulk in dress and also the whole penis thing. So dating other ugly troons helps them validate their lesbian identity.

You also have troons who started off already in a relationship with a cis woman. Their girlfriend or wife isn't actually attracted to their new feminine self, they were in a long committed relationship with a man, and they just so happen to believe not sucking girl dick is transphobic so they put up with it. It's sunk cost fallacy at its best.

NotARussianBot1917

kiwifarms.net
This guy was adopted into a wealthy family, who paid for him to go to a very expensive art college. He has made an entire career playing the victim, whining about how hard his life is and condemning other people for being too "privileged", all while he was raised with a silver spoon in his mouth. The man is a perfect archetype of a spoiled brat.

Pikapool

The Pikachu with the mouth
kiwifarms.net
Matthew is still salty over Laci. He released a 12min troll bait video titled "I'm not a feminist anymore" and was making edgy jokes on twitter about feminism.

I can't give a summary because I don't watch garbage.
Right.... Cause feminists never go after their own when they think differently. WHAT A MINUTE!
BTW Kate as a minority myself let me give you some advice. Grow a fucking spine words only have as much power as much as you let them.
Sorry for the power level

Last edited:

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Matthew is still salty over Laci. He released a 12min troll bait video titled "I'm not a feminist anymore" and was making edgy jokes on twitter about feminism.

TL;DR version is wah wah wah, anti-feminists are all bad and Laci is a traitor who's just doing this for money and she's totally an antifeminist now.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

they were feminist?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino