Careercow Kat Blaque / Kathryn Wilkins / Kathryn Blaque / Matthew Wilkins - Angry diaper-wearing transgender YouTuber, doxer, contributor to the Huffington Post.

barbiegirl

kiwifarms.net
I was a fan of Kat and was a supporter from 2012-2016, so call me obsessed but I no longer feel that way clearly.

Kat recently live-streamed on his Facebook for about an hour basically begging for money because he’s not getting as many talking gigs that he did last year, and that he can’t afford nexts months rent. I guess we’re seeing the demise of this troon, it’s about time, he’s making so little money off this social justice gig at this point I’m low key interested to see what he does next, maybe he’ll pull something out of the bag and make his way back to making coin from cow bait videos. Facebook won’t let me link the video I’m not sure why.

Call me obsessed but there’s some shit that he does that really annoy me and I think there’s no better place than here to spew it. Something I’ve noticed with him, he always talks about how he transitioned at 15 and he’s been living this trans life since he was 15 but there’s evidence of him posting about being a gay male at 17-18. He constantly lies about his past and makes up shit to fit neatly around the narrative he’s trying to make. All he does is lie to make himself seem more intelligent and that he understands deeply the shit he whines about.

He constantly lies about being intersex. He says that at 13 he developed breasts, but as the photos we’ve seen posted at the beginning of this thread, he had mild gynacomastia by the age of 17. In his recent video on changing his gender marker and many videos before he put focus on how he developed actual breasts and “not just man boobs, clear breasts” , but pictures prove him wrong. Why don’t his fans see that he just casts a massive web of lies and makes money off lying his way around his narrative to make it seem grounded and rational.

Last edited:

mrdk_04

In semi-autist hell.
kiwifarms.net
I was a fan of Kat and was a supporter from 2012-2016, so call me obsessed but I no longer feel that way clearly.

Kat recently live-streamed on his Facebook for about an hour basically begging for money because he’s not getting as many talking gigs that he did last year, and that he can’t afford nexts months rent. I guess we’re seeing the demise of this troon, it’s about time, he’s making so little money off this social justice gig at this point I’m low key interested to see what he does next, maybe he’ll pull something out of the bag and make his way back to making coin from cow bait videos. Facebook won’t let me link the video I’m not sure why.

Call me obsessed but there’s some shit that he does that really annoy me and I think there’s no better place than here to spew it. Something I’ve noticed with him, he always talks about how he transitioned at 15 and he’s been living this trans life since he was 15 but there’s evidence of him posting about being a gay male at 17-18. He constantly lies about his past and makes up shit to fit neatly around the narrative he’s trying to make. All he does is lie to make himself seem more intelligent and that he understands deeply the shit he whines about.

He constantly lies about being intersex. He says that at 13 he developed breasts, but as the photos we’ve seen posted at the beginning of this thread, he had mild gynacomastia by the age of 17. In his recent video on changing his gender marker and many videos before he put focus on how he developed actual breasts and “not just man boobs, clear breasts” , but pictures prove him wrong. Why don’t his fans see that he just casts a massive web of lies and makes money off lying his way around his narrative to make it seem grounded and rational.
Nice, this thread got its own @Nykysnottrans .
Could you post links or screencaps?

gamer2014

kiwifarms.net

This the video?
https://www.facebook.com/kat.blaque.5/videos/302402163818172/

barbiegirl

kiwifarms.net
Jezus did this really need to be a 2 hour video? Can someone summarize this shit for me. I can't bare hearing that lisp for two hours.
• Kat is polyamorous now that he’s single
• won’t date black men because they overwhelmingly only want to settle down/marry/ have kids with white women, and he doesn’t want to be 2nd place to a white woman.
• black men don’t make themselves available to him, he feels like he has to chase them, and that’s something he isn’t interested in doing
• black men are more transphobic than white or Asian guys and results in him feeling like shit over the things they do

Pretty but a bunch of bullshit because he can’t practice what he preaches, black supremecy. He literally had to think of new ways to get around the fact that he’s a white mans whore.

Yeah, that’s the video. He does a LOT of skirting around just straight out asking for coin but he does eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net

I'd like to see him switch sides and fight Candace Owens for the sassy black republican crown

Muh_Soggy_Knee

kiwifarms.net
Damn, I didn't know this bitch was a nigga.

So, black people have dominant genes but she really likes white dick?
Or, it's irrelevant cause she's infertile?

you know, there's this one thing that bothers me: Why wo(men) like her and that Ramsey chick always make those "Wypipo are racist" videos, but are in relationships with white dudes? Pro blacks...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: SubtleInvitation

barbiegirl

kiwifarms.net
I feel like since His name has been legally Kathryn for years now, it’s kinda irrational and ultra bitchy to call him Matthew. Anyway, if anyone here has been following his antics recently... gurl. He has been begging and begging for coin from his supporters, desperately. He has made at least 4 different live streams discussing his dire financial situation, and trying to guilt his followers into becoming patrons and Venmo him money. Also, he continues to struggle to find a man who will commit himself to him, he lost 40lbs (still fat though) and he seems super depressed.

He has openly said he doesn’t have enough for next months rent and he barely scraped this months together after convincing a few betas to support him on patreon during his begging broadcasts. Also he revamped his channel recently, he’s been posting very frequently.

He started a series called JSYK, an interview series about interviewing unique people who face a multitude of misconceptions about their lifestyles (gay Christian, a BDSMer, a witch, and apparently 20 more to be released) he has openly stated how excited he is to release these videos and he explained how disappointed he was with the lack of views of the videos so far.

Kat is 100% betting on his channel being revived in order to financially survive, he’s betting on his channel making a big comeback so he can live carefree again and have the YT coin in the bank again, but honestly looking at her analytics and the views he’s gotten so far, it looks like he’s in for a tough awakening.

I’m excited to see what he does when he realizes he can’t afford his $2k a month apartment in Los Angeles because he isn’t YouTube’s main bitch anymore.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino