Careercow Kat Blaque / Kathryn Wilkins / Kathryn Blaque / Matthew Wilkins - Angry diaper-wearing transgender YouTuber, doxer, contributor to the Huffington Post.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
I feel like since His name has been legally Kathryn for years now, it’s kinda irrational and ultra bitchy to call him Matthew. Anyway, if anyone here has been following his antics recently... gurl. He has been begging and begging for coin from his supporters, desperately. He has made at least 4 different live streams discussing his dire financial situation, and trying to guilt his followers into becoming patrons and Venmo him money. Also, he continues to struggle to find a man who will commit himself to him, he lost 40lbs (still fat though) and he seems super depressed.

He has openly said he doesn’t have enough for next months rent and he barely scraped this months together after convincing a few betas to support him on patreon during his begging broadcasts. Also he revamped his channel recently, he’s been posting very frequently.

He started a series called JSYK, an interview series about interviewing unique people who face a multitude of misconceptions about their lifestyles (gay Christian, a BDSMer, a witch, and apparently 20 more to be released) he has openly stated how excited he is to release these videos and he explained how disappointed he was with the lack of views of the videos so far.

Kat is 100% betting on his channel being revived in order to financially survive, he’s betting on his channel making a big comeback so he can live carefree again and have the YT coin in the bank again, but honestly looking at her analytics and the views he’s gotten so far, it looks like he’s in for a tough awakening.

I’m excited to see what he does when he realizes he can’t afford his $2k a month apartment in Los Angeles because he isn’t YouTube’s main bitch anymore.
I saw him whining about cis allies not showing up to defend trannies too. Didn’t he have a white boyfriend?

His bad financial situation is probably a result of his fued with Laci being long over. He was doing reaction videos and dragging her which resulted in viewers. Laci pretty much stopped making videos when she got into her masters program and is doing other things off YouTube. There’s nothing for Matthew here to feed off of for the supreme woke crowd. It’s also a very saturated market, so many boring ass woke people like Contra who’s more palatable than Matthew too.

I feel no sympathy for him because he’s a piece of shit.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
I’m excited to see what he does when he realizes he can’t afford his $2k a month apartment in Los Angeles because he isn’t YouTube’s main bitch anymore.
Youtuber Prince of Queens had a funny video a while back mentioning how Kat Blaque lost her status of favoured SJW trans Youtuber and how Youtube went for ContraPoints/Nyk's trans-LARP instead:

• DRINK!
Reactions: Koby_Fish

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Youtuber Prince of Queens had a funny video a while back mentioning how Kat Blaque lost her status of favoured SJW trans Youtuber and how Youtube went for ContraPoints/Nyk's trans-LARP instead:

Timestamp for Kat's segment is ~16 minutes in and lasts until right around the end of the vid, for anybody wondering/just wants to watch the segment about her.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The trans who throw RU fucking PAUL under the bus is mind blowing.
Because to them, a gay black drag queen trailblazer who has been fucking with gender expectations since before you were born has no idea of the struggles they have as trans people. Because trans people are the only people who have experienced true suffering, and everyone else is just faking theirs because how would they know what it's like?

That's an exaggeration, but of what I think is one of the many reasons they don't like RuPaul. They also hate him for: being able to take a joke, not taking gender bullshit as serious business, not thinking misgendering is that big a deal, not being offended by anyone else's opinion of him, not letting them thoughtcrime and shame him into submission, and of course by being a drag queen which to them is tantamount to mocking every troon who has suicided by acknowledging that he's just a man in a dress, not a man who thinks wearing a dress makes him a woman.

RuPaul has done a great deal for the kind of positive visibility the trans community always says they want - but he treats them as equals rather than his superiors, and the troons that object hate it. He doesn't give a shit about all the identity politics nonsense they've built their existence around, all while being right in the heart of it by hosting a show all about men dressed as women. All the changes to the show that have been made because of the outrage of troons have been network-mandated; RuPaul wants to make a show expressly for gay men to do a very gay thing and have it seen as mainstream, and the troons want to co-opt that.

tl;dr RuPaul believes in equality. Troons don't. So they hate him.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
tl;dr RuPaul believes in equality. Troons don't. So they hate him.
First of all, trannies have their own pageant, Miss International Queen, which is exclusive to trannies themselves, so there is no reason for these SJW troons to infiltrate and take over drag queen pageants organized by and for cis gay men. The troons that do were the ones that weren't good enough to be on Miss International Queen.

Katya Zamolodchikova, one of the drag queens on RuPaul - who is some kind of a feminine Slavaboo fake Russian drag queen like Nyk's Tatiana Tankikova character - he did an interview a year ago where he said he doesn't like being called "cis". More drag queens need to speak out:

"I believe I have in my body, 50-50, a delicate balance of masculine energy and feminine energy, where female energy to me is not about getting dicks up your butt if you are a guy or if you are a gay guy or a bi guy or whatever. I don't believe in that whole sexuality checkbox thingy. I am a man right now, in this iteration. I have a penis. The gonads that I have as a human being currently -nobody's business, BTW, but I have no shame so I will share them - I have testes and a dick. So, for me that means, now I have a more male expression of a body, in this iteration. Some people would call me a cis gendered male, I'd say: cis? Who the fuck are you? Cis-ter, you ain't my sister. Stop calling me 'cis', honey. I don't like that."
https://soundcloud.com/user-985877661/sets/whimsically-volatile-katya (go to the 39:00 spot to hear the part)​

This article is a typical example of how troons infiltrate and take over drag and use it for SJW indoctrination the same way they did with lesbian spaces, gay spaces, etc. https://medium.com/@Phaylen/the-problem-with-rupaul-34d393975579

This Medium article shows what happened when the SJW troons like Kat Blaque tried to TERF-smear RuPaul into accepting troons onto Drag Race. One gay activist responded to the troon's article explaining that RuPaul specifically marketed the show to producers as "a drag contest for gay men", but troons don't care about that, they demand that the show change its mission and allow m2f troons - who supposedly are female and have always been female - to compete against cis gay men. Only a fucking troon would have the nerve to write such an entitled Medium piece. Do you see so-called "bioqueens" (cis women who do drag) demanding that RuPaul have them on his show? No, it took a troon to have the entitlement to go there. Only a troon would stealth (ie, cheat and lie) to get on the show, then treat the TV show as their personal gender reveal party. It shows the deceitful self-serving disingenuous nature of troons: they want to be women when it allows them infiltrate and take over cis women's spaces, but when it's time to get on TV with RuPaul and get famous they want to be treated as no different from cis gay men. It's always "have your cake and eat it" with these troons.

The troon who wrote that article TERF-smearing RuPaul claimed that cis gay men getting surgery or fillers is the same thing as troons feminizing themselves - great, then admit you are one and the same and troons are just an extreme manifestation of an obsessed transvestite to wants to crossdress 24/7, like Dr Benjamin's scale originally suggested. In making this ridiculous assertion the troon notably left out the fact that transsexuals take androgen blockers and hormones to feminize themselves. I am pretty sure none of the cis gay men on RuPaul's drag race are doing that. The troon also pretends that FFS is the same thing as the surgeries that cis gay men seek out to look younger and correct asymmetries. The suggestion that male cosmetic surgery is inherently feminizing should come as a surprise to gay men who did not seek these surgeries to look like women but for entirely different reasons. Even Putin does fillers, I am sure he's not doing it to feminize himself.

Every time these SJW troons attempt a takeover of a cis gay space they give themselves away and show the opportunistic and inconsistent nature of their arguments. You cannot claim to be a woman one moment and claim to be the same thing as gay male drag queen in another. Only if you are mentally ill, like troons are, can you be this inconsistent with your arguments and expect people not to notice you are being opportunistic.

Kat Blaque hates RuPaul for the same reason that Nyk/ContraPoints hates Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star and pejoratively refers to them as "the gay Royalty of Youtube": because these are succesful wealthy gay business men who do not go around denying what they are, and troons are jealous of these succesful gay men because they want that pink dollar for themselves. Gay men who are out and proud, in touch with their gay masculinity as well as their feminine side, they have no need for transition, so they are useless to troons who want closeted insecure men to recruit for their homophobic SJW cult. Troons want a monopoly on femininity, they can't have gay men who show you can be feminine while maintaining your gay masculine side and receive public recognition and respect. The acceptance of these gay male drag queens defeats the SJW talkingpoint about "transmisogyny", because if femininity in men was hated RuPaul would not have gotten so successful and world-famous. The mainstream acceptance and success of gay male drag queens shows that "transmisogyny" is a myth, transwomen aren't hated and feared for "being feminine" but for being trans.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you see so-called "bioqueens" (cis women who do drag) demanding that RuPaul have them on his show? No, it took a troon to have the entitlement to go there.
To be fair, I've seen some of the woke crowd suggesting things like that - the need for bioqueens and drag kings for 'diversity'. Because gay men are no longer on the oppressive stack, so anything for them needs to become more inclusive.

Drag Race has apparently had a number of queens who transitioned after being on the show, and recently one who was trans - but had been doing drag for something like 20 years and still looked like a man out of drag. But they put in effort, and don't appear to be autogynophiles. Or, just as importantly for the show, have a sense of entitlement or resentment because they're trans; they're drag queens first and foremost.

Troons want it to be filled with low-effort assholes who they'll then claim deserve to win. Troons remain the worst, and the enemy of fun.

barbiegirl

kiwifarms.net
86E8762C-8B25-4FBA-B039-E99A538B685E.jpeg
DCC80903-0270-4263-B935-165C7DCB3783.jpeg
743A4B1A-6398-4F43-AE9F-ED7676481C07.jpeg

Oh ok Kathryn, tell us again about how you are “intersex” and “grew ACTUAL breasts, not gynecomastia” at age 13. Those breasts are 1000% in the shape of gynecomastia, (as seen: https://archive.li/s7d5v) also the wide expanded rib cage and mid section wouldn’t have occurred either if you were intersex.

Those man breasts are the shape that only happens when a male takes estrogen or becomes overweight, they come out “tubular” looking, because of the lack of progesterone and other hormones that you would produce if you were intersex aren’t present, the wide rib cage emphasized the gynecomastia too.

I just hate how she misinforms trans people about how hormones will effect their bodies, it’s dangerous. The only difference between Kathryn and your average nigga is that she learnt to raise her larynx up high when she was young so she got a female voice and managed to keep it there.

The real GAG is that Kathryn said in one of her live-streams that she hasn’t taken hormones for years, and she hasn’t even had SRS, so she doesn’t even understand basic endocrinology, her testes are pumping out testosterone daily, she will age like a man and will become more manly as she ages, but wait, of course she won’t, because she’s “intersex”. Have fun when you finally lose the last 30lbs and you realize the weight you carry is why you are somewhat ambiguous gender wise, when you see the male skeletal structure appear and your boobs disappear (bc it’s all fat) you’ll be poppin estrogen faster than Blaire White did after her dad died.

Side note: She’s been so annoying on twitter lately, she searches for transphobia or right leaning media, tweets about 50 tweets in response and then she has the nerve to post her Venmo/cashapp/patreon/PayPal at the end of the thread being like “tip me for my work”. Girl you can’t even afford rent, get a normal job.

Also the “Gay, 17, looking” photo is in direct contradiction to all the lies and stories she says about transitioning at 14-15. She was a gay boy at 17, that really isn’t something special when it comes to trannies (actually probs is since most are lesbians) but she really tries to fabricate this shit to seem different.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
and your boobs disappear (bc it’s all fat)
Manboobs don't disappear after more than 6 months of HRT, you need a breast reduction surgery to get rid of those. Even cis men sometimes get breast reductions to get rid of their manboobs.

Also the “Gay, 17, looking” photo is in direct contradiction to all the lies and stories she says about transitioning at 14-15. She was a gay boy at 17, that really isn’t something special when it comes to trannies (actually probs is since most are lesbians) but she really tries to fabricate this shit to seem different.
How does this version of the story relate to the other one in the Draw My Life video?

"When I was sixteen I applied to CalArts. When I was 17 I found that I had gotten in on my first try. (...) I had recently come out to my parents as gay, eventhough I knew that that's not what I was. (...) In the second semester of my first year in school, I met this guy (...) That's when I made the decision to go fulltime [as femme] at the end of my freshman year. (...) So, I was fulltime for over a year, and in my junior year I knew that I had to take [hor]mones."

He says that he identified as genderqueer, "as somewhere in between". This means he was still genderqueer at 17. He came out to his parents as gay at 17, but then tags on the "eventhough I knew that was not what I was", as post hoc insurance (why lie to your parents then?). He also admits he dated another white gay man as a black gay man at CalArts. It was only after he was dumped by this "Rob" white gay guy for not being masculine enough at he decided to troon out. Instead of seeking out other gay men who like femme black men, he decided that no gay man will ever love him as a femme and that the only way he could find another gay guy was through trooning. How is this not internalized homophobia? Anyway, it was only after going femme for a year that he decided to self-medicate with hormones he ordered from the internet. So he must have been 18 when he first ordered HRT from the internet. He never says anything in this video about going to see a psychiatrist and being actually diagnosed with gender dysphoria, so I guess this means he doesn't have an official diagnosis?

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Kat Blaque goes goth, and fails:

"This channel started as a trans DIY sowing channel. I used to sow my own clothes."

He claims to be a seamstress but this goth look is definitely not working for him. His fat belly is sticking out from underneath the corset which is showing from under the see-through dress he's wearing. It looks lazy and unflattering, like he originally just wanted to wear an black see-through dress and look like a prostitute but he slapped on the corset as an afterthought so he could claim it was a goth look and have it look safe for Youtube. He needs to take a look at some gothic landwhales (aka land-orcas) to learn how to properly combine corsets with other clothes as a fat black goth.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
This Medium article shows what happened when the SJW troons like Kat Blaque tried to TERF-smear RuPaul into accepting troons onto Drag Race. One gay activist responded to the troon's article explaining that RuPaul specifically marketed the show to producers as "a drag contest for gay men", but troons don't care about that, they demand that the show change its mission and allow m2f troons - who supposedly are female and have always been female - to compete against cis gay men.

The troon also pretends that FFS is the same thing as the surgeries that cis gay men seek out to look younger and correct asymmetries. The suggestion that male cosmetic surgery is inherently feminizing should come as a surprise to gay men who did not seek these surgeries to look like women but for entirely different reasons. Even Putin does fillers, I am sure he's not doing it to feminize himself.
I think it would be hilarious for Drag Race to allow troons on because you know most of them would be shit at it. You need to have a sense of humor about gender to be a good queen. The troon outrage whenever a troon gets booted off the show would get tiresome though.

On the topic of fillers, I've seen a lot of gay men equate men getting fillers with signaling that they're gay. Bradley Cooper and Hugh Jackman getting fillers has only poured gasoline on the gay rumors about them.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
You need to have a sense of humor about gender to be a good queen.
Agreed, Nyk/ContraPoints just did a whole video about how the trans community won't let him crack jokes at being trans. I have no sympathy for his argument because that's what happens when you allow your movement to be taken over by SJW censorious authoritarians, they always kill off the comedians first, and then speaking truth to power/laughing at power becomes a crime. Every dictatorship is like that, they always ban satire because authoritarians demand to be taken seriously and validated by everything and everyone. The reason why drag queens like Bianca Del Rio are so popular is because that character is basically a gay man who fails at being femme and makes a clown act out of their failure at being stereotypically gay feminine. Bianca Del Rio is a very manly drag queen - with that growly New York taxi driver voice, he must've heard every joke and crazy story at the back of the cab - and that's why she's so funny. There is no way a troon could pull that off. They take themselves too seriously to be able to laugh at and play up their failure at being feminine the way Bianca does so well.

Prince of Queens on the Gaytriarchy podcast talks about Kat Blaque doxxing her enemies - especially gay guys she accused of sexually assaulting her - all the fucking time on her Facebook fanpage and how he was instrumental in exposing that abuse to Susan Wojcicki (CEO of YouTube) and pointing out how even Ru Paul proceeded to block her on Twitter.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what prompted this video... got unicorned, perhaps?

LMAO, atheist Kat Klaque discovers that the polyfuckers are mega-woowoo and into all sorts of crazy New Age bullshit. I can only imagine what "poly-yoga" must be like... later in the video comes the big polyfuck reveal: "Relationship anarchists are assholes.", "I meet these men who do enjoy me, they do want to spend time with me but I am the person they spend time with when all other options have been exhausted.". I told you guys, all these troons who obsess over TERFs are just frustrated and angry over the fact that they are not the first pick for cis people.

Don't know if this was posted here but a while back the polyfuckers had a long thread on Twitter about "unicorn hunters". This was a thread in which dozens of polys participated, with everyone complaining about couples in open relationships who want a poly to be their sidebitch.

The thread become a gigantic bitchfest of side bitches who don't wanna be side bitches to couples. I would encourage you to read the whole thing but here are some highlights:

If I thought, for one single moment, that a couple was seeking a third as an equal, I might at least consider it. But it's always "us" and "you". Always. Every single time. And then there are dozens of subtle reminders that you are not and never will be part of "them".
"Poly"? Pretentious word for dating. Hey, it's been ending that way for as long as folks have thought it would end differently.
oh and "I'm in my mid 40s" is fancy way of saying 54.

Video Games

Transmisogynist
kiwifarms.net
Wow, I used to subscribe to this guy's channel back when I was deep in the liberal hivemind. I remember Kat claiming that he was mistaken for a woman all the time before he had even thought of transitioning. That always struck me as off, along with having a white boyfriend ("Beardy") despite his vocal disdain for whiteness. Glad I found his thread.

I must be blind, but where does the "diaper-wearing" claim in the title come from? I don't see info on that anywhere in OP or the rest of the thread.

Reactions: Nykysnottrans
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino