Careercow Kat Blaque / Kathryn Wilkins / Kathryn Blaque / Matthew Wilkins - Angry diaper-wearing transgender YouTuber, doxer, contributor to the Huffington Post.

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lool we could even call him Matt Black lool in refernce to his hideous makeup. Did you see that vid he did which was basically just a tirade of him "not caring if you think he's cute." Reminds me of his disdain for Blaire/Robbie White, whom he once said he looked better than a la Johnathan Yaniv.
Doesn't really matter because Blaire abuses the lighting, filtering, face-tuning, and hair tricks (to mask his box shape body). The only thing Robbie has that Matt doesn't is Robbie isn't overweight. Not that I'm shaming Matt for his obesity but it's jsut so easy to see he's not truly okay with it and prefers how he used to look back in his high school days.

Remember the Contrapoints enby fiasco about a month ago?

Kat stepped up to defend Nyk and basically admitted that being trans was about upholding "classical feminine standards" or some shit. Kat was trying so hard to still appear woke and acknowledge the enby BS but let it slip that trannies and enbies contradict each other.
And see that's the fucking thing. These "transwomen" know that at the end of the day, they need gender stereotypes to be intact because it destroys the trans ideology. That all along, they are just men in dresses, wigs, extensions, and makeup (which they are) and if more people caught onto that, the trans ideology would have no merit at all. They're pissed at "Non-binary" because it actually exposes how transgenderism is BS that relies on man-made stereotypes that get broken every day (it's also why they hate drag queens lol).

Last edited:

LizCurly89

kiwifarms.net
Doesn't really matter because Blaire abuses the lighting, filtering, face-tuning, and hair tricks (to mask his box shape body). The only thing Robbie has that Matt doesn't is Robbie isn't overweight. Not that I'm shaming Matt for his obesity but it's jsut so easy to see he's not truly okay with it and prefers how he used to look back in his high school days.

And see that's the fucking thing. These trannies know that at the end of the day, they need gender stereotypes to be intact because it destroys the trans ideology. That all along, they are just men in dresses, wigs, extensions, and makeup (which they are) and if more people caught onto that, the trans ideology would have no merit at all. They're pissed at "Non-binary" because it actually exposes how transgenderism is BS that relies on man-made stereotypes that get broken every day (it's also why they hate drag queens lol).
Yeah now that you mention it, Robert does ham it up a lot with his camera tricks. If you notice on live streams he shoots it on the most aol circa 2004 webcam type quality, when he has the money to get a high quality cam like the Twitch kids use. Rob is especially attuned to his angles, because he knows that when he turns to the side, you can see all the evidence of his face being carved to look so Disney-Princessy. And yeah, he layers on pounds of extensions to hide his manly upper frame. Yeah, but Matthew defs could do more exercise to tone up. I think hes stuck in this awkward position of having to be perpetually skinny fat, because the weight lifting and toning would highlight his inevitable manliness.

It just highlights the fact that females don’t have to perform femininity to be seen as female, they just are female, wheras troons need to throw everything at the wall to be seen as ladies. Keep in mind those same NB troons are still made up of men who honestly don’t even want to take the steps to at least chemistry castrate themselves like these trannies have the decency to do before entering female-only spaces. And now we’re starting to find only the select few tranners like to get dicked down. Majority of the tranny population are AGPS like Rhys Mckinon, Johnathan Yaniv, Rogan Ogre who prefer to do the dicking down to real ladies…ahem ahem cotton ceiling…

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah now that you mention it, Robert does ham it up a lot with his camera tricks. If you notice on live streams he shoots it on the most aol circa 2004 webcam type quality, when he has the money to get a high quality cam like the Twitch kids use. Rob is especially attuned to his angles, because he knows that when he turns to the side, you can see all the evidence of his face being carved to look so Disney-Princessy. And yeah, he layers on pounds of extensions to hide his manly upper frame. Yeah, but Matthew defs could do more exercise to tone up. I think hes stuck in this awkward position of having to be perpetually skinny fat, because the weight lifting and toning would highlight his inevitable manliness.

It just highlights the fact that females don’t have to perform femininity to be seen as female, they just are female, wheras troons need to throw everything at the wall to be seen as ladies. Keep in mind those same NB troons are still made up of men who honestly don’t even want to take the steps to at least chemistry castrate themselves like these trannies have the decency to do before entering female-only spaces. And now we’re starting to find only the select few tranners like to get dicked down. Majority of the tranny population are AGPS like Rhys Mckinon, Johnathan Yaniv, Rogan Ogre who prefer to do the dicking down to real ladies…ahem ahem cotton ceiling…
I haven't seen Blaire White's streams in awhile but oh man you're right, he does film on lower quality. I'm pretty sure he got that trick from ShoeOnHead who does the same thing of filming on lower quality to make herself look younger than she actually is. That's why I have to laugh at the women who go on and on about how jealous they are of Blaire when the reality is that these women look fine and don't need to trick people because once the filters, face-tune, extensions, makeup, and low-quality streaming cam is off, you see what these troons really look like.

As for Matt's weight, yeah some diet control and tone up would help him but if he got in shape, it would just make his natural male attributes a lot more noticeable since his fatness rounds him a bit to the point that the only time you'd know he's a man is when he takes off his glasses.

And on the contrary, I've seen mroe NB women than I've seen men but I do get and agree with what you're saying.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
As for Matt's weight, yeah some diet control and tone up would help him but if he got in shape, it would just make his natural male attributes a lot more noticeable since his fatness rounds him a bit to the point that the only time you'd know he's a man is when he takes off his glasses.
He claims he lost weight...

BTW, Kat has moved and needs your financial help to decorate the new apartment with more art nouveau posters:

Hey guys! I just moved and it's super stressful...check my Instagram for more info (kat_blaque). I'm setting up my new apartment though and I've been adding things I plan on buying for my apartment as I get the funds. However, if you're in the holiday spirit and wanna help me settle in, here's the wishlist in setting up: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/37SLN8V6C7XG7?ref_=wl_share
I swear, have a look at that Amazon list. This person doesn't even have a bed, a washing machine or a plant.
But do help him get more of those art nouveau posters y'all.

BhertMern

kiwifarms.net
Let me guess, this smug twat bought an overpriced apartment he can't afford in California. Or he moved into an even more overpriced apartment. FFS when you're putting light bulbs and ice cube trays on your wish list maybe it's time to make smarter financial decisions. But of course no lolcow is known for being smart with money, especially when it's Patreon bux.

Boring video. Kat whines about supposedly getting drowned with compliments, and then shames a dude for having specific tastes in a woman's appearance that didn't line up with what he used to look like. Get over it, move on, and stop LARPing as a woman.

LizCurly89

kiwifarms.net
Black Matte is an interesting one. Remember he was one of the original leading SJW Youtubers in the months preceeding Trump's election. Hes managed to stay semi-relevant all this time, but the higher point of his career came and went. Now hes the cholocate contrapoints alternative, And makes this lazy content about how he gets his lady dick juices flowing when randos smack his ass at these sex parties he attends.

He has lost weight though. And he found a wig that covers that oh so prominent brow ridge. Good for him, I think 2020 should be interesting for him and all his troon brothers. Trans youtuber Rose of Dawn certainly wont let people forget him telling a fan to kill themselves.
Heres the original vid from 4 months ago

And Rose wants people to remember this incident, he even included it in his year end wrap up video. @Nyksnottrans might even be interested in adopting Rose into your own personal lolpig pen. He's an AGP who idolizes Robert White, and can basically be his ugly troon attack dog cause attacking any troon is punching up for him with his mug.

In 2020 I anticipate we'll see the cleavages deepen between the SJW Collectivist NB troons and the Red-Pilled Anti Feminist troons. They have already started to push for distinction, look at all the people who now describe themselves as "transsexuals" instead of just transgenders. I wonder which side anomalies like Black Matt and Nyk will take. Im curious about Nyks stance as he used to be edgy and the SJWs have shown their willingness to cannibalize him multiple times, even though hes arguably their greatest asset.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He claims he lost weight...

BTW, Kat has moved and needs your financial help to decorate the new apartment with more art nouveau posters:

I swear, have a look at that Amazon list. This person doesn't even have a bed, a washing machine or a plant.
But do help him get more of those art nouveau posters y'all.
He may have lost weight and good for him on trying to be healthy but it's doing exactly what I knew it would do. In his video about his whining about JK Rowling, while I haven't watched it yet, the thumbnail on it, he really does look like what he naturally looks like , a man in long wig. Seriously just stare at the picture for more than a minute and you'll see what I mean.

As for him moving and now having this Amazon wishlist with the basic necessities one could afford easily is just wow. I wonder where he moved to but either way, he should live within his means. From what I gather, he doesn't work a normal job and depends on YouTube and Patreon for his income and if that's the case, he really should be living in an affordable apartment, not trying to flaunt his fake luxury. Priorities man...

Let me guess, this smug twat bought an overpriced apartment he can't afford in California. Or he moved into an even more overpriced apartment. FFS when you're putting light bulbs and ice cube trays on your wish list maybe it's time to make smarter financial decisions. But of course no lolcow is known for being smart with money, especially when it's Patreon bux.

Boring video. Kat whines about supposedly getting drowned with compliments, and then shames a dude for having specific tastes in a woman's appearance that didn't line up with what he used to look like. Get over it, move on, and stop LARPing as a woman.
Exactly. It's already expensive enough in a city like Los Angeles and he's bringing the troubles on his own accord by renting out a place he can barely afford.

As for the second part, I'm pretty sure he just gets fake compliments in passing just from people trying to be polite and supportive. But the fact that he gets bent out of shape whenever a guy rejects him just wreaks of insecurity and that he's over indulging in the amount of attention he gets from guys. If he truly was able to get guys whenever he wanted, he wouldn't be letting the opinion/preference of one guy get to him.

OttoWest

Essential Veal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He may have lost weight and good for him on trying to be healthy but it's doing exactly what I knew it would do. In his video about his whining about JK Rowling, while I haven't watched it yet, the thumbnail on it, he really does look like what he naturally looks like , a man in long wig. Seriously just stare at the picture for more than a minute and you'll see what I mean.
He looks and sounds just like Meegan from Key & Peele which is, incidentally, another dude in a wig. Arguably Peele is more convincing.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
And Rose wants people to remember this incident, he even included it in his year end wrap up video. @Nyksnottrans might even be interested in adopting Rose into your own personal lolpig pen. He's an AGP who idolizes Robert White, and can basically be his ugly troon attack dog cause attacking any troon is punching up for him with his mug.
I actually like Rose and Blaire, the more transsexuals call out the NB zombies on their SJW bullshit the better because when anyone else does it they get censored and deplatformed. I am all for the LGBT community "keeping it in the family" and policing their own by themselves. I am purely strategic about this, if a big Youtuber like Blaire can get someone like Ballwaxer arrested (like Blaire did with Onision) that's a good thing in my book. I don't agree with Blaire's politics at all but the fact is that Blaire can say things as a transwoman on Youtube that no one else can get away with saying. That in itself shows the selective bias of Youtube censorship, that we have gotten to the point where only trans can criticize other trans on big tech platforms.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually like Rose and Blaire, the more transsexuals call out the NB zombies on their SJW bullshit the better because when anyone else does it they get censored and deplatformed.
I don't like any of them. I think "Rose" and "Blair" are just desperate to gain approval and assimilation in the more mainstream heterosexual community. They all look hideous, none of them is better than the rest.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't like any of them. I think "Rose" and "Blair" are just desperate to gain approval and assimilation in the more mainstream heterosexual community. They all look hideous, none of them is better than the rest.
Yeah agreed. I don't like any of them neither because at the end of the day they really are just all the same. Delusional men who think they are women because they like to be feminine. Only difference between the 2 is their political stances and even then on Blaire's end, his politics are shallow at best and he's most likely just going the conservative way because it makes him come across as different even though he never went into concrete detail on why he is Conservative. But I'd wager that Blaire and Rose are even more disingenuous since they only go after low-hanging fruit and never really engage in the hard topics.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Dressed for success at the goth club, no wig this time so it doesn't fall off while making out in the back of the club (he described that incident in a previous video):

I'll admit, I like Kat much better with natural nappy hair than with the purple wig.

But I'd wager that Blaire and Rose are even more disingenuous since they only go after low-hanging fruit and never really engage in the hard topics.
They both read along here, so what "hard topics" would you like to see them address? You can say that Blaire is pandering to the mainstream heterosexual community by going for the low hanging fruit (I am not disputing that at all), but the fact is that... it's working. The heterosexual community apparently wants to see a seemingly well-adjusted young trannie call out the more extremist elements of the LGBT. What hetero cis person is going to feel comfortable calling out troons after all the deplatforming we've seen? You can be a purist or you can be pragmatic. At this point the LGBT should call out the LGBT.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dressed for success at the goth club, no wig this time so it doesn't fall off while making out in the back of the club (he described that incident in a previous video):

I'll admit, I like Kat much better with natural nappy hair than with the purple wig.

They both read along here, so what "hard topics" would you like to see them address? You can say that Blaire is pandering to the mainstream heterosexual community by going for the low hanging fruit (I am not disputing that at all), but the fact is that... it's working. The heterosexual community apparently wants to see a seemingly well-adjusted young trannie call out the more extremist elements of the LGBT. What hetero cis person is going to feel comfortable calling out troons after all the deplatforming we've seen? You can be a purist or you can be pragmatic. At this point the LGBT should call out the LGBT.
The main topics I want to see Blaire cover is why he's Conservative and I mean really getting into the nitty gritty of it. I also want to see him try and argue why he thinks Transgenderism is a real thing with a person who knows what they're talking about. I would've suggested Magdalen Berns since she was one of the more well-known people who spoke out against transgenderism but she's no longer here. But I'm sure there is someone else like her who is open to debate

Until then, I just think Blaire is a grifter who's shtick is gonna get old when a new younger trans-identified male comes into the spotlight.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Kat defines a trannie chaser:

I guess this is a good time to talk about chaser versus - I like this term, a lot of people don't - trans-attracted men. I personally define a trans-attracted man as a man who sees transgender women as similar to but cis women in that some of them they date... one of the issues I have at trans meetings when sometimes talking about this stuff is sometimes people define a chaser as a person who is only interested in having sex with a trans person, right. Obviously, as trans people, because we are so underrepresented and stuff like that, we do sorta feel hypersexualization and fetishism a bit more than cis women do. (...) A lot of us feel like we're limited to our sexual use in our contacts with men. So cis women are often granted more of a wide range of expression. So I get that. BUT, but, but, there is really nothing wrong IMO with a person who meets somebody, just wants to have sex with them and doesn't want it to be more than that. Is that hurtful to some people? Totally. The problem is more so if that person misled that person into wanting more, which we will get to, the chaser part.

I don't think that a man who just wants to have sex with a trans woman is necessarily a chaser. For me the chaser part comes when they're being manipulative. I have observed "chasers" come together and exchange notes about transgender women. For me, chasers are men who are so accustomed to engaging with transgender women that they have a strategy. Chasers know exactly what you need to hear. Chasers know exactly what they need to do. Chasers know how to pray on the insecurities of transgender women. They know how to gaslight you to get you to feel like, oh my gosh, I guess I'll never have the opportunity to fuck a straight guy. That for me is who chasers are.
In other words, chasers have read Fucking Trans Women by Mira Bellwether. Mira has basically written a Bang book.

I have spoken recently about the times I've gone to more trans sex party sorta spaces, and chasers are just all over the place there.
Well, duh. I bet those parties are organized by and for chasers.

They will walk up to me and say shit like, "You are the most beautiful woman in the room.". And a more insecure transgender person (Ohai Diana Tourjee) would hear that, be flattered and all of a sudden want to prove to everyone else around them via sex that, you know, "I got it like that.". That's how a lot of transgender girls think. "Oh, he fucks me, so I'm cutter, I'm fishier, I'm this, I'm that.", but it's like, "No gurl, he was just looking to get his dick wet.".

A lot of these men that I've met, whom I'd define as chasers, are men who are on the down and low, they're married, they're hiding, but they're so invested in persuing and connecting with transwomen, that they've perfected their approach. So things to say and the perfect pitch to get them into the bedroom. The perfect gaslighty abusive thing. To me, that's a chaser. Not someone who likes to bottom, not someone who is interested in transgender women, but someone who has perfected their manipulation tactics in order to gain access to transwomen.
How is a chaser different from a PUA? A chaser is just a PUA who focusses on gaming transwomen.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
You won't believe what he said in this part (or actually, you will because this is typical of self-victimization narratives):

"I wish people would stop being so affraid of being transphobic." - Kat Blaque, 2020.
... yeah, he really fucking said that. Well, be careful what you wish for Kat.

It gets even better. Next he says:

"I don't call a lot of things transphobic."
That's literally all he ever does.
His entire Youtube career is built on calling everything transphobic.

And in this part he reveals that he's in reality completely unfamiliar and inexperienced with actual transphobia because he has always been self-employed as a grievance&outrage SJW Youtuber:

"I work for myself largely because I wasn't able to get a job when I was younger and trans and things like that. So I just decided that I would become a person who had their own business, worked for themselves, did this sort of thing (holds up his hands like he's pushing them against the glass of the computer screen). That's why I've been doing it for so long, right? Because I wanted to avoid all of that workplace transphobic bullshit, right? In all reality, when I was younger, I was so affraid of dealing with transphobia in the workplace that I said, you know what?, I'm going to try to avoid it as much as possible."
So he has never actually experienced any real life discrimination that actually really fundamentally affects his life - like actual job discrimination or losing his job due to being trans - only microaggressions at the goth club and theorical "let's freestyle on this potentially transphobic thought for the next 30 minutes" irrelevance, but his channel is Transphobia Everything HQs.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kat is such a freaking headcase and yeah, he's seriously delusional that he doesn't consider himself one of the outrage SJW YouTubers from back in the day when that was literally what he got known for. He's a fucking joke and I feel like he just tries to exaggerate the things that happens in his life as life/death when he really has no clue. The thing that pisses me off with Kat is that he's so lacking of self-awareness. Other than the "microtransactions", he also states the obvious like in his video about why he prefers bisexual men. Oh I don't know? Maybe because Straight men are not attracted to other men? So you and people like you never had a chance with Straight men to begin with and Bisexual people are the majority of people who are open to fucking/dating trans-identified people.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
LMAO: "So, My Boyfriend Just Came Out As Trans and....", karma baby, karma.

I see him waiting for the van... and he's... lookin' a lil' different. He's dressed in full drag... He pulls me aside and says: "Are you bothered because of the way that I'm dressed?"... I have dated about 5 and counting men who have come out to me as transgender... when you've got over 4 and counting, it's a little much.
#TheresNoSuchThingAsAdultROGD

LMAO. SJW trannies cornered by the transtrenders they've helped create is the best part of the culture war. For the record: I don't feel sorry for him that he got fucked by so many closeted AGPs, because SJW trannies like Kat insist that there is no such thing as ROGD, that the HSTS/AGP taxonomy is invalid, so it's only karma that they end up getting fucked by closeted AGPs who are trannie chasers turned trans to gain sexual access to the trans community.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LMAO: "So, My Boyfriend Just Came Out As Trans and....", karma baby, karma.

#TheresNoSuchThingAsAdultROGD

LMAO. SJW trannies cornered by the transtrenders they've helped create is the best part of the culture war. For the record: I don't feel sorry for him that he got fucked by so many closeted AGPs, because SJW trannies like Kat insist that there is no such thing as ROGD, that the HSTS/AGP taxonomy is invalid, so it's only karma that they end up getting fucked by closeted AGPs who are trannie chasers turned trans to gain sexual access to the trans community.
This is some grade a bullshit and validates autogynephilia. What are the odds he has 4 boyfriends go tranny on him?

Tags
None