Careercow Kat Blaque / Kathryn Wilkins / Kathryn Blaque / Matthew Wilkins - Angry diaper-wearing transgender YouTuber, doxer, contributor to the Huffington Post.

Nocturna

kiwifarms.net
Lool we could even call him Matt Black lool in refernce to his hideous makeup. Did you see that vid he did which was basically just a tirade of him "not caring if you think he's cute." Reminds me of his disdain for Blaire/Robbie White, whom he once said he looked better than a la Johnathan Yaniv.
Doesn't really matter because Blaire abuses the lighting, filtering, face-tuning, and hair tricks (to mask his box shape body). The only thing Robbie has that Matt doesn't is Robbie isn't overweight. Not that I'm shaming Matt for his obesity but it's jsut so easy to see he's not truly okay with it and prefers how he used to look back in his high school days.

Remember the Contrapoints enby fiasco about a month ago?

Kat stepped up to defend Nyk and basically admitted that being trans was about upholding "classical feminine standards" or some shit. Kat was trying so hard to still appear woke and acknowledge the enby BS but let it slip that trannies and enbies contradict each other.
And see that's the fucking thing. These trannies know that at the end of the day, they need gender stereotypes to be intact because it destroys the trans ideology. That all along, they are just men in dresses, wigs, extensions, and makeup (which they are) and if more people caught onto that, the trans ideology would have no merit at all. They're pissed at "Non-binary" because it actually exposes how transgenderism is BS that relies on man-made stereotypes that get broken every day (it's also why they hate drag queens lol).

LizCurly89

kiwifarms.net
Doesn't really matter because Blaire abuses the lighting, filtering, face-tuning, and hair tricks (to mask his box shape body). The only thing Robbie has that Matt doesn't is Robbie isn't overweight. Not that I'm shaming Matt for his obesity but it's jsut so easy to see he's not truly okay with it and prefers how he used to look back in his high school days.

And see that's the fucking thing. These trannies know that at the end of the day, they need gender stereotypes to be intact because it destroys the trans ideology. That all along, they are just men in dresses, wigs, extensions, and makeup (which they are) and if more people caught onto that, the trans ideology would have no merit at all. They're pissed at "Non-binary" because it actually exposes how transgenderism is BS that relies on man-made stereotypes that get broken every day (it's also why they hate drag queens lol).
Yeah now that you mention it, Robert does ham it up a lot with his camera tricks. If you notice on live streams he shoots it on the most aol circa 2004 webcam type quality, when he has the money to get a high quality cam like the Twitch kids use. Rob is especially attuned to his angles, because he knows that when he turns to the side, you can see all the evidence of his face being carved to look so Disney-Princessy. And yeah, he layers on pounds of extensions to hide his manly upper frame. Yeah, but Matthew defs could do more exercise to tone up. I think hes stuck in this awkward position of having to be perpetually skinny fat, because the weight lifting and toning would highlight his inevitable manliness.

It just highlights the fact that females don’t have to perform femininity to be seen as female, they just are female, wheras troons need to throw everything at the wall to be seen as ladies. Keep in mind those same NB troons are still made up of men who honestly don’t even want to take the steps to at least chemistry castrate themselves like these trannies have the decency to do before entering female-only spaces. And now we’re starting to find only the select few tranners like to get dicked down. Majority of the tranny population are AGPS like Rhys Mckinon, Johnathan Yaniv, Rogan Ogre who prefer to do the dicking down to real ladies…ahem ahem cotton ceiling…

• Agree
Reactions: Brain Problems

Nocturna

kiwifarms.net
Yeah now that you mention it, Robert does ham it up a lot with his camera tricks. If you notice on live streams he shoots it on the most aol circa 2004 webcam type quality, when he has the money to get a high quality cam like the Twitch kids use. Rob is especially attuned to his angles, because he knows that when he turns to the side, you can see all the evidence of his face being carved to look so Disney-Princessy. And yeah, he layers on pounds of extensions to hide his manly upper frame. Yeah, but Matthew defs could do more exercise to tone up. I think hes stuck in this awkward position of having to be perpetually skinny fat, because the weight lifting and toning would highlight his inevitable manliness.

It just highlights the fact that females don’t have to perform femininity to be seen as female, they just are female, wheras troons need to throw everything at the wall to be seen as ladies. Keep in mind those same NB troons are still made up of men who honestly don’t even want to take the steps to at least chemistry castrate themselves like these trannies have the decency to do before entering female-only spaces. And now we’re starting to find only the select few tranners like to get dicked down. Majority of the tranny population are AGPS like Rhys Mckinon, Johnathan Yaniv, Rogan Ogre who prefer to do the dicking down to real ladies…ahem ahem cotton ceiling…
I haven't seen Blaire White's streams in awhile but oh man you're right, he does film on lower quality. I'm pretty sure he got that trick from ShoeOnHead who does the same thing of filming on lower quality to make herself look younger than she actually is. That's why I have to laugh at the women who go on and on about how jealous they are of Blaire when the reality is that these women look fine and don't need to trick people because once the filters, face-tune, extensions, makeup, and low-quality streaming cam is off, you see what these troons really look like.

As for Matt's weight, yeah some diet control and tone up would help him but if he got in shape, it would just make his natural male attributes a lot more noticeable since his fatness rounds him a bit to the point that the only time you'd know he's a man is when he takes off his glasses.

And on the contrary, I've seen mroe NB women than I've seen men but I do get and agree with what you're saying.

Reactions: Nykysnottrans
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino