• ”Fucking faggot made me and my girlfriend break up”

Kat Speculation

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by SoapQueen1, Jul 29, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. If I start to disagree I probably don't realize my own autism. So, thanks for the external inside information.

This could prove Kate's still there but what if "she" is dressed up to a degree of unrecognizability? Darth Vader, a Storm Trooper or Spider (Wo)man? It could be his next girlfriend in disguise. Or "she" lifts the costume and reveals a Rambo cameo.
    Or she just puts on cat ears and calls it a day. Don't matter how it will went, I'm kinda hyped for another round of natural interactions with these two love birds. If she will show up anyway, if there isn't a sudden emergency, at the gym, with a helpless naked bodybuilder and only she can free him.

• Like Like x 1
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Hardcore Baking Season

kiwifarms.net
  2. Wait, what?

Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Pumpkin Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. If I recall correctly, DSP said he would need to buy his girlfriend a phone once she moved in. When asked how she can text him and call him, he explained that she is using a phone that belongs to her friend.

This was odd at the time, but if her "friend" was Subaru man it makes sense.

I don't remember anything about Kat having a Obama Phone.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Phil has a strangely strong affinity for Christmas, and a strangely strong animosity for Thanksgiving. It was John in the response video he did with Howard that pointed out Phil's Thanksgiving surliness: Thanksgiving 2014, he un-followed John and Howard on Twitter. Thanksgiving 2015, he made the video claiming they were "shit talking him". I dunno what happened in 2016, but it was on Thanksgiving 2017 that he revealed his massive tax problem.

Kat speculation for the Kat Speculation thread:

He'll either reveal on this Thanksgiving that Kat has escaped, or maintain the facade long enough to get through his Christmas traditions.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #124 Haunter, Oct 8, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  5. “Guys, I really need to get Kat some gifts this year to prove just how much I love her. *SNORT* The problem is, okay, that I just don’t have the cash to do it. We need some new pots and pans so she can get back to cooking but I just... can’t... afford it. Hint hint.”

• Like Like x 3
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The black wind howls...

kiwifarms.net
  6. Thanksgiving is supposed to be a time of getting together with your friends and/or family and being thankful for the good things (material and immaterial) in your life. Do you really see Phil doing any of that?

Christmas, on the other hand, is (for many, myself included) about the giving and receiving of things. That's right up Phil's alley, especially since he can try and literally get Christmas money from the teenagers and college-age viewers of his.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    actually

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Khet should go as this:

1539056337738.png

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  8. That would be a quick and easy costume, seeing as how she wouldn't have to change anything

• Feels Feels x 1
    Dr. Samuel Hayden

Dr. Samuel Hayden Happy Halloween! Doot doot doot.

kiwifarms.net
  9. yolodopper iirc cheered and asked dave what type of phone kat has to which dave responded with she has a government phone

• Informative Informative x 1
    Zack the ripper

Zack the ripper Super villain

kiwifarms.net
  10. Here's some irresponsible speculation: Kat has left or is about to leave soon. Phil will use this for pitybucks at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    actually

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. If Kat leaves him, i wonder what she will tell her future man if he asks about her past boyfriends?
    What did Leanna say? E.g. "I dated someone my own age, but he didn't want to grow up and take his responsibility, feel like i became his mom!" or something.

• Like Like x 1
    Dragoonism

Dragoonism Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.

kiwifarms.net
  12. I feel like she wouldn’t mention him in the slightest.

• Agree Agree x 7
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The black wind howls...

kiwifarms.net
  13. She'd probably forget who he was about a month after leaving.

• Like Like x 2
    PreferredPenne

PreferredPenne Easy to eat

kiwifarms.net
  14. Leanna genuinely liked Phil so I'm sure she wouldn't be too harsh. Kat on other hand, probably wouldn't even mention him. Has Phil mentioned Kat at all lately on streams?

Freshtodeath

Freshtodeath Kwhality Khantent

kiwifarms.net
  15. He just mentions when she works

ReentryPhantom

ReentryPhantom Need that money to pay my bills...

kiwifarms.net
  16. Another late night stream where Phil doesn't seem all that interested in clocking out. Getting the old noggin a joggin.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    TheKatIsNowGone

TheKatIsNowGone Have you seen my missing Kat?

kiwifarms.net
  17. I can see it happening.

2017: I need money for my house or else Kat will leave me.
    2018: I need money because Kat left me.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. He mentioned that they went to a pumpkin patch but it was muddy and Kat didn't have appropriate footwear. They then went shoe shopping and he bought Kat some boots. By the time they were done the pumpkin patch was closed so they didn't get a pumpkin.

He has no money guys. He stopped laying his game to freak out about a $50 PlayStation vue charge because he has no money. He needs money to pay his bills.

Has money to buy Kat boots. Last time I checked, women's boots aren't really inexpensive.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Fucking kek. Kat is playing 9D chess, Phil is still struggling with checkers.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  20. What if she's actually going to a guy called THE JIM.
    But he thinks she's going to "the gym".

And THE JIM assumes she's living on a farm around Seattle.
    Because she tells him she lives with a pig.
    :thinking:

• 🤔 Thunkful x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #140 Wurstbrot, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Hardcore Baking Season

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.