Kat Speculation -

Wurstbrot

Basic Understanding Of Time
kiwifarms.net
DSP is known for being a massive autism magnet, and the user content here frequently shows that being the case.
If I start to disagree I probably don't realize my own autism. So, thanks for the external inside information.

3 weeks until Halloween. Kat allegedly told Phil she wants to dress up. If we see Kat again soon, this will be it.
This could prove Kate's still there but what if "she" is dressed up to a degree of unrecognizability? Darth Vader, a Storm Trooper or Spider (Wo)man? It could be his next girlfriend in disguise. Or "she" lifts the costume and reveals a Rambo cameo.
Or she just puts on cat ears and calls it a day. Don't matter how it will went, I'm kinda hyped for another round of natural interactions with these two love birds. If she will show up anyway, if there isn't a sudden emergency, at the gym, with a helpless naked bodybuilder and only she can free him.

Reactions: PenisMuncher23

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil has a strangely strong affinity for Christmas, and a strangely strong animosity for Thanksgiving. It was John in the response video he did with Howard that pointed out Phil's Thanksgiving surliness: Thanksgiving 2014, he un-followed John and Howard on Twitter. Thanksgiving 2015, he made the video claiming they were "shit talking him". I dunno what happened in 2016, but it was on Thanksgiving 2017 that he revealed his massive tax problem.

Kat speculation for the Kat Speculation thread:

He'll either reveal on this Thanksgiving that Kat has escaped, or maintain the facade long enough to get through his Christmas traditions.

Last edited:

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil has a strangely strong affinity for Christmas, and a strangely strong animosity for Thanksgiving. It was John in the response video he did with Howard that pointed out Phil's Thanksgiving surliness: Thanksgiving 2014, he un-followed John and Howard on Twitter. Thanksgiving 2015, he made the video claiming they were "shit taking him". I dunno what happened in 2016, but it was on Thanksgiving 2017 that he revealed his massive tax problem.

Kat speculation for the Kat Speculation thread:

He'll either reveal on this Thanksgiving that Kat has escaped, or maintain the facade long enough to get through his Christmas traditions.
Thanksgiving is supposed to be a time of getting together with your friends and/or family and being thankful for the good things (material and immaterial) in your life. Do you really see Phil doing any of that?

Christmas, on the other hand, is (for many, myself included) about the giving and receiving of things. That's right up Phil's alley, especially since he can try and literally get Christmas money from the teenagers and college-age viewers of his.

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
If Kat leaves him, i wonder what she will tell her future man if he asks about her past boyfriends?
What did Leanna say? E.g. "I dated someone my own age, but he didn't want to grow up and take his responsibility, feel like i became his mom!" or something.

Reactions: thebonesauce

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
Leanna genuinely liked Phil so I'm sure she wouldn't be too harsh. Kat on other hand, probably wouldn't even mention him. Has Phil mentioned Kat at all lately on streams?

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
He mentioned that they went to a pumpkin patch but it was muddy and Kat didn't have appropriate footwear. They then went shoe shopping and he bought Kat some boots. By the time they were done the pumpkin patch was closed so they didn't get a pumpkin.

He has no money guys. He stopped laying his game to freak out about a $50 PlayStation vue charge because he has no money. He needs money to pay his bills.

Has money to buy Kat boots. Last time I checked, women's boots aren't really inexpensive.

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
He mentioned that they went to a pumpkin patch but it was muddy and Kat didn't have appropriate footwear. They then went shoe shopping and he bought Kat some boots. By the time they were done the pumpkin patch was closed so they didn't get a pumpkin.
Fucking kek. Kat is playing 9D chess, Phil is still struggling with checkers.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino