Katelyn Burns / Katelyn Anne Garrett / Kyle Burns Garrett / Transscribe / ClosetTransGirl / tabz_ftw - Jesse Singal Stalker and balding plagiarist LARPing as a Journalist

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Kyle and the rest of tranny/sad brain twitter is made at Katie Herzog for a hot take she made (they also accuse her of being a TERF).

972A78D0-FC69-4A77-9BC3-8FAE7EACC95F.jpeg

It’s funny that Kyle mention’s grifter Twitter when Katie doesn’t have a patreon but has a real staff job as a journalist.

Kyle on the other hand is a fake woman who isn’t a real journalist and has a patreon.

Attachments

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would Kyle’s ex invite the man who selfishly destroyed their family and his kids’ lives for mental delusions? Who tried to steal Mother’s Day away from his wife and real mom to their children?

Gee, sounds like a good idea to invite a selfish narcissist to dinner so he can talk about all the great gay sex he’s having and men who are after him.
I was assuming he’s bared from his brother or an aunt’s house when they host Thanksgiving. Since he said his parents usually eat Thanksgiving dinner where he’s not welcome I’m going to bet that’s his brother’s house, or possible one of his aunts or uncles.

I can’t see his parents going to spend thanksgiving at his ex-wife’s house. Kyle would not tolerate them having that close of a relationship with his ex-wife, grandkids or no.

AirdropShitposts

Violet Hargrave's Assistant Researcher
kiwifarms.net
lmao, the "grifter corner of Twitter" is totally not all the unemployed disabled mentally ill trans folx regularly sharing their accounts with every possible donation service on the internet

it's a shame that Kaitlyn is such a woman, otherwise she could have put up Christmas decorations for her mom

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
Kyle's mom has cancer but he can't stand to spend a couple days with her he'd rather tweet.

View attachment 1034350View attachment 1034351
Hundred bucks he only noticed no “people of color” in the retirement community because he was looking for some BBC hookup (hence the thirsty retweet just minutes before).

Thank fuck those kids don’t have to spend any more time than is necessary with this shitbag.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I was assuming he’s bared from his brother or an aunt’s house when they host Thanksgiving. Since he said his parents usually eat Thanksgiving dinner where he’s not welcome I’m going to bet that’s his brother’s house, or possible one of his aunts or uncles.
I assume he chimped out about some autistic gender bullshit and they uninvited him from future gatherings because nobody wants to deal with that shit. Even his parents agreed he was in the wrong or they would have not gone there in the future, but they clearly sided with the banners.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like trying to force lesbians to take girlcock, and beating up TERFs, something I believe you've advocated for many times in the past, Kyle?

Maybe the time spent debating the womanhood of trans women is part of working to end violence against all women. After all, stopping mentally ill men from having intimate access to women's spaces certainly seems designed to reduce the amount of sexual assault and violence women face.

I'd love to hear kyle's wife's reaction to this tweet...

Nod to Kiva[n] here
1575463004041.png

Please invite 6'2 kyle to your bridal shower girls.
Imagine him squashed up on the couch grinning like a idiot amongst the horrified women trying to ignore him.
1575463032839.png

1575463254233.png

"Finally I can get away from my dying mother and back to my hotshot DC journalist, lawyer sexing, AGP fetish life"*
1575463636004.png

*unemployed sitting alone in my apartment paid for by begging

Blanchard ROGD!!
1575463318721.png 1575463550627.png

Well if she wasn't 'open' about it no one would have had any idea...
1575463828038.png

Isn't chewbaca also a huge hairy hulking scary beast creature
1575464005539.png

This is the opposite of what the trans lobby has been screeching
1575464137528.png

sperginity

fuck xmas and fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
subtweeting jesse singal again. Kyle is angry that singal is considered a legitimate journalist and doesn't have to beg for money. Kyle (ever the narcissist) calls singal a grifter.

ivy.jpg
good use of time while your mom is dying, kyle! I don't even understand cyberstalking if it gets you angry instead of entertained.

Spastic Colon

Krampus' Little Helper
kiwifarms.net
How did Emily not notice that the undershirt hanging down makes it look like a gunt situation?

Though maybe that makes them feel more woman.
The more I look at that photo, the more I think the gunt is real and not just created by the sweater. Otherwise the bottom of the sweater wouldn't curve out and then back in. It looks like the sweater is stretched snugly around the gunt. I'm guessing the undershirt is there to prevent a gunt slip in the event he lifts his arms up. And the reason the undershirt lays flat is because the too small pants are pushing the gunt over the waistband. Sort of like a muffin top, but only you tried to put an entire cake's worth of batter into a single muffin cup.

And yes, I do have entirely too much time on my hands today.

basilthebear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The more I look at that photo, the more I think the gunt is real and not just created by the sweater. Otherwise the bottom of the sweater wouldn't curve out and then back in. It looks like the sweater is stretched snugly around the gunt. I'm guessing the undershirt is there to prevent a gunt slip in the event he lifts his arms up. And the reason the undershirt lays flat is because the too small pants are pushing the gunt over the waistband. Sort of like a muffin top, but only you tried to put an entire cake's worth of batter into a single muffin cup.

And yes, I do have entirely too much time on my hands today.
That's a real gunt I agree. It matches the giant fat waddle under his chin.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino