Katelyn Burns / Katelyn Anne Garrett / Kyle Burns Garrett / Transscribe / ClosetTransGirl / tabz_ftw - Jesse Singal Stalker and balding plagiarist LARPing as a Journalist

Remember to dilate

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this is the "biggest Piece" of Kyle's career? I find it unlikely since he stated that it's been in the works for 2.5 years. I guess we'll find out this week.
Screenshot_20200818-110246.png

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kyle posted a new article about his messed up stink ditch

Lmao
“In April, Dr. Rumer’s counsel attempted to subpoena me in an unrelated libel case, demanding I hand over “all notes, emails, documents and research” related to this story. Just prior to publication, Dr. Rumer again declined to comment and through her attorney threatened to add Jezebel to her pending libel suit.”

Oh Long Johnson

Muh..muh..muh..muh..my corona
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kyle posted a new article about his messed up stink ditch

Lmao
“In April, Dr. Rumer’s counsel attempted to subpoena me in an unrelated libel case, demanding I hand over “all notes, emails, documents and research” related to this story. Just prior to publication, Dr. Rumer again declined to comment and through her attorney threatened to add Jezebel to her pending libel suit.”
1597872285229.png

1597872328218.png

:thinking:

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Each of the plaintiffs described strictures and damages to their urethras, vaginal cavities, and labias along with bulges or misshapen clitoral hoods, issues characterized as “permanent injury” such that the plaintiffs would “never have sexual function again.”

The suits described “humiliation” and “severe psychological trauma” as a result of Dr. Rumer’s work, and each originally demanded a jury trial but was eventually submitted for voluntary private arbitration. In one case, according to a pre-trial memo, attorneys intended to bring Dr. Jess Ting, a surgeon and medical school professor specializing in GRS at Mt. Sinai, to the stand. He was expected to testify that even after three surgical revisions, Dr. Rumer’s work left the plaintiff unable to “achieve orgasm or sexual satisfaction without pain,” among other significant issues including an “oversized clitoris without clitoral hood” and hair that hadn’t been properly removed.”

Hannah Simpson, a 34-year-old trans woman from New York City, says that two weeks after she had GRS with Dr. Rumer in the summer of 2014, she noticed that her vulva was starting to look asymmetrical, with one part looking red and swollen. Despite Dr. Rumer’s insistence that everything was fine, like Carlie, Simpson too developed necrosis of the vulva.

Simpson, who was studying medicine at the time, described her new vulva: a misshaped clitoris that was “off to the side” and a labia that “looked more like a lump than two flaps.” Simpson experienced other complications as well, including hair inside her vaginal canal that the surgeon had promised to remove, as well as odd placement of her urethra. Additionally, Simpson says that Dr. Rumer left excess tissue around the vaginal opening that made dilation extremely uncomfortable. In a follow-up appointment and then again in a subsequent email which Simpson shared with Jezebel, Dr. Rumer blamed the dead skin on a pair of too-tight Depends Simpson had worn in the hospital, which Simpson believes was a way to dodge the issue.”

“A revision procedure with a different surgeon was unsuccessful in repairing Dr. Rumer’s initial work, even causing additional issues, and Simpson was left without feeling in her clitoris. She has now consulted with, by her own count, 36 surgeons about fixing her genitalia.”

“Rose’s surgery didn’t turn out as planned. “Rumer left a lot of erectile tissue under my labia minora, which can be a problem,” Rose says. “It doesn’t really look like a vulva.” Even other doctors, they say, will “end up at least once trying to stick a finger in my urethra because it’s not obvious.””

“Rose says that Dr. Rumer didn’t construct a clitoral hood, leaving their clitoris completely exposed to irritation. Additionally, Rumer’s hair removal technique failed, leaving some hair growing just inside the labia, though not in the vaginal canal itself. “It kept accruing secretions and urine and got really smelly and I was scared of the thing for like the first year,” they say, “until I figured out there wasn’t supposed to be hair there.””

Returning home from the movie back in Louisiana, Carlie took a closer look at her new vulva. While most two-week-old post-op vulvas won’t be pretty to look at, Carlie was alarmed when she found a “large, thumb-sized piece of dead skin kind of floating out of it,” she says. The next morning, she called the emergency number she had been given and sent an email to Dr. Rumer’s office. On Monday, the office suggested Carlie email photographs of the area of concern so the surgeon could take a look. A few days later, Carlie and her mother say they heard from the doctor, who was on vacation and told Carlie she shouldn’t be concerned. If it continued to hurt, her mother, a retired surgeon, could cut off the hanging skin, Dr. Rumer said.

The advice shocked both Carlie and her mother. She says her genitalia smelled “horrible” and her labia was hanging by a thin string of skin. A week after the conversation with Dr. Rumer, Carlie says she visited a local gynecologist, who was alarmed and brought Carlie to Oschner Baptist Hospital in New Orleans for emergency surgery. Part of Carlie’s vagina had been affected by necrotizing fasciitis, an infection that’s a risk in any surgery. Generally, it results in a loss of tissue in the infected area.”

Stink ditches: they’re just like real vaginas!

Kyle has a new waifu:
“Fear of expensive and time-consuming legal challenges based on patient testimonies are not unfounded: Dr. Rumer and her legal team directed letters to me questioning the “integrity of your inquiry and article,” declined to answer factual questions, and eventually served me a subpoena in an attempt to gain access to my reporting notes and sources.”

On March 11, the surgeon’s attorney attempted to subpoena me based on an unfounded assumption that I was coordinating with this John or Jane Doe.

“The timing, content, and nature of your emails suggest you are likely working with this individual (either knowingly or unknowingly) in carrying out this defamatory campaign,” wrote Dr. Rumer’s attorney in an email on January 31. “I note that while you are a self-described ‘freelance journalist,’ you utilize the pronoun the plural pronoun ‘we’ (e.g. ‘we obtained,’ ‘we were hoping’) in your messages. I hope you can appreciate that from our perspective, these facts understandably lead to questions about the integrity of your inquiry and article.” (By the time I reached out to Rumer for comment, we had been working on versions of this story intermittently for over a year, and the “we” was clearly meant to refer to the reporter and Jezebel together, as is common practice.)

The subpoena originally asked me to appear at the office of Dr. Rumer’s attorney in Ardmore, Pennsylvania on April 2, but was subsequently canceled because of the coronavirus pandemic. The subpoena demanded I turn over “all notes, emails, documents and research” referencing Dr. Rumer or her practice. In late July, the presiding judge ordered Rumer’s legal team to show just cause to continue the case, considering the “failure to allege the citizenship” of the anonymous website owner since the complaint was filed in January. Dr. Rumer’s attorney, Lance Rogers, wrote in a status report on July 31 that his office had additionally subpoenaed Google, CloudFlare—an internet service provider—and an unnamed domain registration site to gain access to the identity of the anonymous blogger, as well as retain the services of an expert in “advanced investigative computer techniques.” The case remains pending.”

sperginity

kawaii farmer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll provide some medfag commentary on this.
Part of Carlie’s vagina had been affected by necrotizing fasciitis, an infection that’s a risk in any surgery. Generally, it results in a loss of tissue in the infected area.

While necrotizing fasciitis is a risk with any surgery or injury, it is no fucking joke to have it develop in the pelvic cavity, with close proximity to the bladder and colon. It doesn't "generally result in loss of tissue", the tissue is lost once you develop NF, surgeons cut the infected tissue out along with a liberal amount of nearby tissue to try and stop the spread. If it gets out of control you can end up a quadriplegic or die.

post-op genitalia are slightly different from their cisgender counterparts—
:story: :story: :story:
you don't say???

When she posted about her experience with Dr. Rumer on message boards in an attempt to warn other potential patients, Carlie’s words were reprinted on anti-trans forums.
which one?? is it here??

Jezebel spoke to four others who say they experienced issues with surgeries performed by Dr. Rumer, ranging from allegations of poor post-operative care to construction of their vaginas that left them in significant pain or with vulvas that didn’t look anatomically correct. Additionally, since 2016 there have been four malpractice suits filed against the doctor over similar issues, all of which were eventually arbitrated out of court.
Wow its almost like the only people who want to do this fucked up surgery are butchers, eh??? He really tries to make it seem like doctors are the problem and there isn't an inherent issue with the procedure, when there definitely is. Carving out an orifice where there was not one before, then flaying the dick and inverting it to line the cavity is always going to be fucked up, not "slightly different from" an actual vagina. Its frankenstein level shit to be rearranging flesh like this.

there’s nothing inherently dangerous about GRS for trans women.
:story::story::story:

without a specific reporting mechanism for patients who feel wronged or an institutional body tasked with regulating the specifics of trans-affirmative care, patients who seek these surgeries are locked in a devil’s bargain, unable to be assured of the quality of care when they sign on and unclear how to move forward when they’re unhappy with the results.

he wants a mechanism for trannies to complain and get special attention for their surgical mangling? Everyone who gets fucked up by a surgery has the same exact recourse. There is nothing special about a troon getting butchered surgically. I would love for this to happen though because cluster B troons would abuse this mechanism and drive out any surgeon willing to do SRS. It is bad enough to have to do consults and follow ups with troons but to be forever on the hook for their feelings about their SRS? Fuck that. These are people who are perpetually unhappy by definition.

Jezebel spoke with several other patients of Dr. Dugi, who together ended up filing an official complaint with the hospital. While Danielle’s complaints centered on her experience with post-op care within the hospital, others found themselves struggling to deal with serious complications, including fistulas and incontinence after surgery.
Dr Dugi is the guy who did ADF phil's vaginoplasty, which had stenosis (narrowing) and they had to use endoscopy cameras to inspect it. He also is one of the few surgeons that offers nullification surgery, which is the removal of all genitalia, and also the futa surgery where they make an orifice out of the ball sack and keep the penis the way it used to be. He will do whatever people want, which isn't really supposed to be what surgeons do from a medical ethics perspective.

“As a physician nobody likes malpractice suits,” says Dr. Ting. “And as a defendant in malpractice suits myself, it is a very uncomfortable topic. That being said, I feel as practitioners in this very small and new field, we have to police ourselves and maintain standards.”

It seems weird that all these surgeons are getting sued. Most of the time malpractice suits involve a small number of super negligent doctors shitting up the insurance rates for the rest who may see 1 or 2 suits filed against them over the span of their whole careers. It seems like all the SRS surgeons get sued a lot. Makes me think the procedure is bad.

Simpson, who was studying medicine at the time, described her new vulva: a misshaped clitoris that was “off to the side” and a labia that “looked more like a lump than two flaps.” Simpson experienced other complications as well, including hair inside her vaginal canal that the surgeon had promised to remove, as well as odd placement of her urethra. (...) A revision procedure with a different surgeon was unsuccessful in repairing Dr. Rumer’s initial work, even causing additional issues, and Simpson was left without feeling in her clitoris. She has now consulted with, by her own count, 36 surgeons about fixing her genitalia.

Rose’s surgery didn’t turn out as planned. “Rumer left a lot of erectile tissue under my labia minora, which can be a problem,” Rose says. “It doesn’t really look like a vulva.” Even other doctors, they say, will “end up at least once trying to stick a finger in my urethra because it’s not obvious.” Rose says that Dr. Rumer didn’t construct a clitoral hood

phalloplasty, the surgery which creates a functional penis
haha, no, it does not. It makes an insulting facsimile of a penis just like vaginoplasty makes an insulting facsimile of a vagina.

According to Blasdel, accurately tracking outcome data is key for trans people to make an informed surgical decision, and that data collection isn’t happening.
That's because these surgeons know that it will decrease demand for surgery if people knew how bad it really is. Burns mentions the similar issue with weight loss surgery a decade or so ago, and it is a good comparison. All the surgeons were selling WLS with intestinal shortening, and after there was more data collected to show how it fucks up patients long term most surgeons stopped those procedures and only performed ones that changed the stomach's shape. The data collection might be the end of offering vaginoplasty.

transition-related surgical procedures are very rarely approved for trans people under age 18
lies. Surgeons are chopping middle school girl's tits off left and right.

An anti-trans campaigner named Walt Heyer, according to several people involved, acquired notes from the meeting between patients and the hospital under false pretenses, promising legal help and support for detransitioning to one of the complainants. It was help that never materialized. In late 2018, Heyer published the contents of the complaint he received in The Federalist, accusing the hospital of exploiting Medicaid patients to give Dr. Dugi early experience performing the procedure so he could move on to more lucrative patients.
burns does not mention that Heyer used to identify as trans and got a vaginoplasty and regrets it. Kyle makes it seem like some random man who hates trans people inserted himself into the discussion when he totally belongs there.

What I understood from this article is that troons want to have all the pity in the world for their mutilated dicks but don't want anyone to view the dick mutilating surgery negatively or restrict access to it. Only an insane person would want to try and force people to pretend that this is okay. Case in point:

She says she initially turned to Reddit to post about her experience with Dr. Rumer, but then trans exclusionary radical feminists (TERFs) ended up sharing her post (...) “I’ve had all of this story, you know, weaponized against me,” she says. “It’s been a fucking nightmare.” She deleted her post to avoid more attention from anti-trans fanatics.

"feel bad for me, but don't draw any conclusions that I disagree with about my story!"

That's pretty much the whole article. The comments section is more shit talk of doctor Rumer, with some patients claiming serious problems with their genitals.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
does it drive anyone else a little (or a lot) bonkers when they write "hair in the vaginal canal" & "hood for the clitoris" etc?

it is NOT a goddamn vagina or a clitoris. never has been, never will be.

that shit is Newspeak, trying to mess with our minds.

Yes. If you carve up your hand to look like a foot, it’s still made of hand. Your thumb may altered into a bad facsimile of a big toe, and not bend right, has hair growing in wrong places, and you can’t actually walk on it, and doing basic tasks causes pain, but it’s still a thumb.

Oh Long Johnson

Muh..muh..muh..muh..my corona
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes. If you carve up your hand to look like a foot, it’s still made of hand. Your thumb may altered into a bad facsimile of a big toe, and not bend right, has hair growing in wrong places, and you can’t actually walk on it, and doing basic tasks causes pain, but it’s still a thumb.
They can carve a hole through your abdomen and large intestine so you can shit into a colostomy bag, but that hole ain't your new anus.

An Ghost

Serial Wraith Pest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kyle had needed revision surgery right? Article coming from a salty place? These people are all filthy and irresponsible and i know of at least 2 people on this forum who got plowed in their stink ditch (Greta's term) too soon and had to get colostomy bags. God only knows what other shit goes on.
Im also glad i read this way after i ate breakfast because you cant make up anti transisitioning propaganda this good and they literally admit as much. Nothing like plastering a persons story all over the internet again after they already had to purge it once for people making fun of them.
>less than 1% of people regret their surgeries
>Dr Rumer has ruined COUNTLESS LIVES

choose one
That 1% thing is such bullshit. Troons cant admit getting their junk mutilated didnt fix all their problems without being excommunicated from the cult. 20% of people will admit to regretting their knee without reprisal from their local Troon Cult Cancel Council.

Rumer has done 400 procedures a year since 2016, so 1600. They reached out to 50 and only 3 responded disgruntled. Thats 8% of their sample. But its also still tops a grand total of 128 people at that rate. And of course youre gonna get bad follow up from a person who chops at least one person up a day.

Edit: crosspost to Jake Alley claiming hes visited Rumer.

Last edited:

sperginity

kawaii farmer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
does it drive anyone else a little (or a lot) bonkers when they write "hair in the vaginal canal" & "hood for the clitoris" etc?

it is NOT a goddamn vagina or a clitoris. never has been, never will be.

that shit is Newspeak, trying to mess with our minds.
That's why the surgeons call it a "neovagina" in medical literature, in medical terminology neo means it is some thing new to the organism. They should put neo in front of all the other structures they try to recreate but it gets tedious and it pisses off troons to be reminded that they aren't really the opposite sex. All of it is cosmetic, the reproductive functions can't be created through surgery, the structures are nothing like what they are intended to emulate, so what could you really call it? They would have to invent a new name for what they are doing to these mentally ill patients since their post op anatomy isn't found in nature.

It is kind of telling that jazz jenning's famously falling apart neovagina isn't mentioned anywhere in the article. He is the poster child of being failed by trans surgery. I am betting that doctor bowers and doctor ting would refuse to be in the article if it pointed out the massive public failing they were part of. Jazz had all the issues mentioned in the article except hair growth (malpositioned urethra, lack of hood on the neoclitoris, lack of labia minora, tissue separation, etc).

OttoWest

The dog meat is *perfectly* soft
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’d be interested in knowing if Kyle received his stink ditch installation from any of the doctors involved and his relationship with the unhappy trannies (but I repeat myself). Huge conflict of interest to not disclose previous associations with the subjects.

Kyle went through the Meltzer Clinic in Scottsdale, AZ. Neither Toby Meltzer or his partner Eleazer/Ellie Ley (yes, an MTF) are mentioned in the article though Meltzer has racked up quite a few complaints all on his own. The number two google hit just after his clinic’s site is this blog.

sperginity

kawaii farmer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kyle went through the Meltzer Clinic in Scottsdale, AZ. Neither Toby Meltzer or his partner Eleazer/Ellie Ley (yes, an MTF) are mentioned in the article though Meltzer has racked up quite a few complaints all on his own. The number two google hit just after his clinic’s site is this blog.
the "results" section is pretty illuminating. I guess meltzer uses a somewhat different technique than other surgeons and makes a uniformly weird looking neo vagina, requiring cosmetic revisions to make something approximating external female genitalia. Is this why kyle wrote the piece that he did?