• ”Cyberbullying and harassment. bullies and makes fun of people with mental illness ”

Katelyn Burns / Katelyn Anne Garrett / Kyle Burns Garrett / Transscribe / ClosetTransGirl / tabz_ftwJesse Singal Stalker and balding plagiarist LARPing as a Journalist

Discussion in 'La Zorra' started by Feline Darkmage, May 11, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

1. From what event is that pic? I saw it in some other thread and couldnt find it here. Thx for posting it. I bet he got a real shock when he saw it (:_(

Rokko

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Begging bowl filling up nicely. Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 22.21.47.png

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Lmfao why schedule surgery when you're 4K short?

• Agree Agree x 10
    sperginity

sperginity crescent fresh
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. He's probably fully ready to use the extra money he has lying around that's supposed to go to the children he abandoned in case he doesn't make the goal. Daddy needs a stinkditch more than Junior needs clothing, food and education.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    PrincessJupiter

PrincessJupiter Spooker of Caring
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I’m sure his kids will be real proud their father is cutting off his dick so chasers can fuck him while facing him.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Ahaha, the Tranny News Network needs to be a thing.

Just give out a bunch of cameras and microphones to troons. It's something you'd see on some sketch comedy show but deadly serious (from the troon perspective).
    What kind of fucked up chaser goes for post ops? I know they exist, but now that I sit down and think about it, it's a really fucked up fetish. Fucking artificial flesh holes.

I mean, ordinary chasers are weird enough but I can rationalize that much easier.

Fucking weirdos.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. It is weird, even for fetishists, so there aren't many. I thought Kyle was a top mostly anyway?

I think he might just get an orchi with his money and spend the rest. Hopefully on hats.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    sperginity

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. This dude didn't even get FFS. There's no way he's getting a neovagina.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    trombonista

trombonista Dreidelkin
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. It was from The Women's Convention that took place last October in Detroit. The picture was originally posted here:
    The twitter post came 2 weeks later.

• Like Like x 2
    break these cuffs

break these cuffs 2swag4close

kiwifarms.net
  10. Did ADF? Seems like there are 'docs' willing to drill holes in almost anyone that can pay.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Still hotly debated in his subforum. There a lot of things that don't line up exactly with a surgical procedure, but other proof that does. The best proof being a pic with his axe wound with a unique tattoo of his in it. It would have been an exceptionally well done edit to be a shoop. I personally think he got it and most people underestimate how fucked the medical community is regarding who'll they'll cut up and how. Keeping your dick and having a fake vag installed became the new thing this year. If doctors are willing to do that, you're trying to tell me they wouldn't cut Phil's dick off? His doctor also does nullification surgery which is just slightly more fucked up that making he shes imo.

• Agree Agree x 2
    break these cuffs

break these cuffs 2swag4close

kiwifarms.net
  12. He's on Medicaid in a state that requires trans surgery is covered by the state. He definitely got it, posted pics of dilation, etc.

• Informative Informative x 2
    sperginity

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. New selfie. I can’t think, off the top of my head, of another MTF who despite being on hormones consistently for some time has failed to become any more feminine looking to quite the extent that Burns has.

2EEAA5E1-8FC0-4895-AA94-FC367D4708D5.jpeg

This damned hairline again...
    9FDADBC4-60FF-4A5B-8A1A-D64A791C0EA4.jpeg

P.S. Am I the only one who looks at this photo and sees:
    D66AC877-3551-40CC-96BC-B31995463C85.jpeg

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I mean Boy George freely admits he's a gay guy who likes dressing up fancy (as opposed to breaking up his family and traumatizing his kids), so all props to him for that.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. kyle's latest piece of evidence-based journalism or "why chopping off my pee pee totally isn't a bad idea: a screed"

https://rewire.news/article/2018/11/26/its-time-to-retire-the-medias-sad-transgender-trope/

i'm kind of astonished this was published. it's quite literally the written form of kyle's reaction to that NYT piece: he covers his ears and yells "LA LA LA LA LA CANT HEAR YOU!"

not to get all "ethics in journalism" here but seriously there's a difference between saying, "hey, this trans person probably knows a thing about being trans, so let's hire them to cover some stories on trans issues" and "this trans person's is existentially unable to hold any opinion on trans issues than the one they have, but we like that opinion, so we'll let them beat that point to death in any trans-related piece we want to publish"

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    BoingBoingBoi

BoingBoingBoi please think responsibly
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. You did sis. And this sickens me. But it is what has come of things and those who fight back lose their accounts. Are hated, and treated as outcast.
    Biology can not be bias. There will be a day when someone finds something that totally shows the bias and well that is why peer review.
    But there is a lot of proof to the binary. Even though we do have genetic recessive traits that cause transsexualism. It is of a biological nature. And biology is the study of nature. So it disgust me to see some dribble.

Talk to me in conversation i will tell you more about my background. I even have a funny story about my first biology exam in college. My lab partners were upset lol.

• Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Dee Price

Dee Price ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
    Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  17. And this is a carefully posed selfie. He probably took 20 of them to get this one. I can envision Kyle, teetering out the door, bedazzled purse in hand, his hooves shoved into cheap-looking hooker heels, and a gust of crisp autumn wind takes him back a few paces- his 13 hairs that cover that male pattern baldness flying in the wind...

Edit: You gotta feel sorry for those poor little 13 hairs. They've been through so much. And they'll never escape, no matter how hard they try. Kyle's glued them down to his skull with industrial grade epoxy resin.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #1097 Kirkorov, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    Kirkorov

Kirkorov Я 100% не голубой.

kiwifarms.net
  18. I guess she does....kinda sorta?
    Also: taking pictures of people without their consent and posting them online is something only a shitlord K-farmer and alt-right nazi would do, Kyle! And get your face out of there, old lady is still prettier.
    transscribe albright.PNG

Tell us what it's like to be a lady....
    transsribe male aggression.PNG
    transsribe male aggression2.PNG transsribe male aggression2.PNG

I don't even know but that "Anna Leigh" shit made me throw up in my mouth a little.
    transscribe height1.PNG
    transscribe height2.PNG

• Winner Winner x 3
    pozilei

pozilei gnome related slander

kiwifarms.net
  19. So all these dudes want tiny, small, petite bodies? No, that’s not creepy at all. Nope.

Why do they want small, petite frames anyway? Didn’t HRT make them exactly like cis women physically? I mean that’s what they say whenever they want to compete in female sports.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Hayton says nobody even notices a 'gray-haired old lady' and she's probably right.

no real harm done in her case.

ugh, look at those huge ugly hands, its as bad as the hairline

twitter tag #girlslikeus will give you your lulzy photos of the day. this is Friday and they love to post their weekend get-ups, so have fun.

funniest shit ever, they all think they lookgreat & that's why they post the photos.

they just aren't seeing what the rest of us see.

edit: sorry for islamic content, but see here's first thing that pops up for #girlslikeus today when i just checked. excellent entertainment. fridays for the win!

Attached Files:

#1100 GenderCop, Dec 7, 2018 at 11:36 AM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 11:44 AM
    GenderCop

GenderCop Friendly neighborhood gender cop

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.