Katherine Cross / Miguel Angel Casiano, Jr. / quinnae_moon -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

WeaponsGradeAutism

Undead Scientist 1.5
kiwifarms.net
And Mikey spergs out about how "refreshing" Nora REEEEEE is.

IMG_20170714_043049.png
IMG_20170714_043032.png
IMG_20170714_043011.png
IMG_20170714_042952.png
IMG_20170714_042935.png
IMG_20170714_042832.png

Miguel, from someone who actually is from Europe... A heartfelt message.

Ambivalenz

Green Fruit Agriculture Nazi
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
So a few lines from a book inspired hours of burning atomic rage, but this person is supposed to be taken completely seriously.

This is so droll.

Agreed. I'm starting to understand why Miguel gets along with our Secret Gamer Gnome so well; their 30+ tweet screeds are two sides of the same coin.

Only difference is, Miguel isn't pursued by invisible GGers, and Jake doesn't force Anglophilic spelling and pseudointellectual thesaurus smooshing into every tweet.

It's really funny when Miguel trips over his own feet when he's trying to assert his intellectual smarts as a genuine British Lady of the Realm:

The word is paean, Miguel. A song of praise and triumph. A pean, on the other hand, is that thing between your little hairy spic legs that guarantees you'll NEVER be Lady Higginbotham, no matter how hard you try!

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Halloweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
If I think of a male conquistador that is trying to save/corral certain women and break them into what he wants, Miguel Angel Casiano Jr. would be that exact conquistador.

Jaimas

HELLO, MON'KEIGH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
'Kay, I just reread the bit from Miguel's "thesis"....

'...The ideal man - the Trollermensch, if you like...'

Umm, Miguel? You're trying to refer to Nietzsche's concept of ubermensch, or "over-man". "Mensch " means man, "uber" means "over" or "ideal".

To make your little attempt at "humour" work, it should be "Ubertroll", surely?

(How did he ever graduate?)

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
And Mikey spergs out about how "refreshing" Nora REEEEEE is.

View attachment 247443 View attachment 247444 View attachment 247445 View attachment 247446 View attachment 247447 View attachment 247448

Miguel, from someone who actually is from Europe... A heartfelt message.

Katherine isn't a nerd (pejorative) for caring about shit.

She's a nerd (pejorative) for being completely incapable of shutting up for 5 seconds and chilling out on the whole over-analysis of internet boogeymen.