Skitzocow Katherine Marion / Super Natural Woman -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Broseph Stalin

Smoke a Fed for St. Herkster
kiwifarms.net
You know, I'm surprised this lady doesn't have a thread here yet. But I may have not looked hard enough.

Her Encyclopedia Dramatica article: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Katherine_Marion

Her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/katherine.marion.9

So, this woman is downright fucking insane. If you want the Teal Deer version...well, there is no Teal Deer version. Turn to the ED link for that. I will give a couple of (By a couple I mean many) highlights though:

• She has THE MOST unnatural obsession with her son.
  • She breast fed her son till about age 8 or so and fed him nothing but raw veggies.
  • She is perhaps most infamous for filming her son in the bath tub, as well as having him take photos of her in a bikini and film her doing all sorts of suggestive shit.
  • She thinks she is still sexy and has a "massage" service.
  • She set up a fake blog claiming that her son writes the articles, but it's quite clear that she was the one writing.
  • She has a number of business ventures, including but not limited to: "Massages", vegan food (Rawesome, as she calls it), acting, photography, writing and modelling.
  • She is a possible schizophrenic.
  • She shaved her son's pubes thinking he'll be "young" again. He was 15 when this occurred. Just gonna let that sink in.
  • Her neighbors managed to get her evicted for her random acts of shitfuckery.
  • Her son Kaelin has been taken into custody by Canadian Child Services on multiple occasions. How he keeps falling back into the care of his mother is unknown.
  • Her son has no friends because his mom scares them off.
  • Her son's old friends cut his hair because it grew waaaaaay too long. This lead to a massive meltdown on Katherine's part.
  • Speaking of her son, he's currently living with his father, who is apparently completely normal.
  • She is currently homeless on the streets of Vancouver as of late 2014 for obvious reasons. The situation may have changed, though I'm not sure.

For those of you who find her even mildly attractive and want something that comes close to nudes for your fapping pleasure, well you're shit out of luck. There are only bikini pics out there. I know this because, erm...well...uh...I am the mighty Broseph Stalin! But seriously though, just do a quick google search and go to images if you really want to see that shit.

EDIT: @Cosmos shared a video that details a fairly good amount of info on this crazy, crazy, lady. Check out the below quote for it! Long as hell (About 28 minutes), but totes worth it.

InternetAristocrat actually did a video on her ages ago. I remember my jaw practically dropping to the floor when I watched it. Of course, I recommend it to every single person in this thread.

This woman is SICK. That poor, poor kid. He's going to be fucked up for life. Hopefully when he turns 18, he'll slam the door in her face and never turn back. Nobody deserves to have a mother like that.

Last edited:

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think she had a thread a while back, but I might be thinking of another board.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From what I've seen on Facebook, she's still active, but more like "Chris Chan 2013" active. Just mundane posts and whatnot. Her Super Natural Woman blog has some activity on it, but that shit is hella cryptic. Here's the link for that: http://thesupernaturalwoman.blogspot.com/

First thing I see on that page is a link to a youtube video in which 50+ year old woman in a bikini gives me a tour of her organic garden.

Madness.

blackie toy

I am become Onii-san
kiwifarms.net
Her neighbors managed to get her evicted for her random acts of shitfuckery.

The shitfuckery apparently included:
She once played "Stairway to Heaven" on repeat for eight and a half hours (approximately 60 times consecutively).

I believe she had a thread some time ago but there hasn't been any recent shenanigans to talk about. Still, what a fucked up woman. I mean I had some overprotective parents but this is borderline pedophilia.
Yeah, according to ED she's homeless and her normal ex has the kid. Not much else she can do from there.

Broseph Stalin

Smoke a Fed for St. Herkster
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, according to ED she's homeless and her normal ex has the kid. Not much else she can do from there.

There's still some hope, but it's not much. Mostly just denial on my part.

EDIT: Said "hope" includes making a comeback, Facebook ramblings about homelessness, and somehow acquiring a video camera documenting said homelessness.

Protoman

Row, row, fight the power.
kiwifarms.net
I am
rawk'n the boat
baby
Don't mean maybe
I am
not the rock
baby
Don't b.s. me
I am
a churning sea
baby
Don't mean fraidy

I am
not the lock
baby
Don't lie to me
I am
the supernatural key
baby
Don't think tiny
I am
not the coward
baby
I am
one rawsome reality
baby
Don't tread lightly
I am not the 'lazy'
baby
I am
courageous of heart
baby

Don't vilify me

I am
not the loser
baby
I am
keeper of the faith
baby
Don't vilify me
I am
not dead, yet
baby
I am loving myself
baby
Don't resent me
I am
the real, raw deal
baby!
katherine marion
www.supernaturalwoman.com
p.s.

So much more simple .. when we envision .. love/success - on a molecular level .. we arise .. to any supernatural .. occasion.

Is this supposed to mean anything? Anything at all?

Petronella

kiwifarms.net
Who said she hasn't already? :cryblood:
large.jpg

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This poem about her dogs makes my skin crawl a bit.

Puppies make me laugh

Drinking water from my tub
when i take one healing bath

Puppies make me laugh

'Pooped,' yes,more than once
Can't they stop; 'Do the math?'

Puppies make me laugh

Sweet sister and brother pair
'2 holes' don't make a half.'

Puppies make me laugh

If not for unconditional love
I'd surely be that Sylvia Plath

Puppies make me happy

Laying on our familial bed
Right here; beside only me

Puppies make me happy

Scrambling for their wee ball
diving right into swollen sea

Puppies make me happy

Edward lifts his another leg
to take royal, umpteenth pee

Puppies make me happy

Thelma growls at baby bro
she feels pangs of jealousy

Puppies make me aware

of what is real and then, not
Life is when you do and dare

Puppies make me aware

prioritizing shows all of us
what is worthwhile to share

Puppies make me aware

no 'time; divided' with two
undivided attention; only fair

Puppies make me aware

all is equal in love, 'not war'
no arms or grudge to bear

Puppies make me playful

no one can live the best life
until they've won a bone pull

Puppies make me playful

setting ourselves free - today
everyone is happy, letting go

Puppies make me playful

After a big, brave adventure
our mood is always tranquil

Puppies make me playful

Before you go to bed, tonight
Ensure you order a 'handful!'

SpessCaptain

Salty Space Bitch
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Oh no her blog is white-on-black with neon, now I'll never read her site!

Spirit/Naturalist/Hippies gotta Spir/Nat/Hip. Also her blog's subtitle has the wrong address for her website.

a3a7a22f8c.jpg

Look at the puppy!