Skitzocow Katherine Marion / Super Natural Woman -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Lola79

kiwifarms.net
Kaelin still seems to have some contact with his mother...
C8onQX8XkAAf4sq.jpg
She also looks like complete shit.

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
upload_2018-11-21_17-14-50.png

Who could have known that Krokadil Pear was not the right name for a healthfood store?
https://goo.gl/maps/uD7hVexJ4U62
Permanently closed
Her twitter is a lolcow nexus better than many of our threads all by itself. Me Gusta.
https://twitter.com/myrawtruth?lang=es
Bestiality brothels?
http://thecircular.org/animal-prost...ng-in-asia-and-bestiality-brothels-in-europe/
"We're from the UN and we've come to take your babies"
upload_2018-11-21_17-43-19.png
Related link https://t.co/X6EKE1457M probably some undiscovered lolcows in that comment section.
CHILDREN, PARENTS & FAMILIES alike are being VICTIMIZED at WARP SPEED - this by UN STATE PARTY Social Services agencies << CPS = CHILD PROTECTION SERVICES - YOUTH PROTECTION / - FOSTER CARE NETWORKS >> - who ARBITRARILY and FORCEFULLY RECRUIT innocent, vulnerable and helpless children into their NETWORKS / SYSTEMS ... this for the purpose of EXPLOITING these CHILDREN.

Such actions are clearly << CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY & in fact appear to resemble a state backed and openly run semi-sophisticated modern day HUMAN TRAFFICKING SCHEME >> - which acts have equally been permitted to ESCALATE IN NATURE & OCCURANCE ..... this mostly due to the endless FUNDS & RESOURCES used on EXTENSIVE & LARGE SCALE COVER-UPS of the latter mentioned - this by the same LAWLESS, RECKLESS & DANGEROUS CPS - Foster Care agencies who perpetrate these UNSPEAKABLE ACTS .

CHILDREN ARE BEING FORCEFULLY & ARBITRARILY RECRUITED INTO UNITED NATIONS PROTECTED << Child Protective Services CPS - Foster Care Networks >> WHEREBY SAID CHILD(REN) ARE THEREAFTER << EXPLOITED BY THESE SAME ENTITIES >> ..... - AND POSSIBLY EVEN SEPARATED FROM THEIR LOVING AND CARING PARENTS / FAMILIES - AND MORE OFTEN THAN NOT - SERIOUSLY ABUSED; PSYCHOLOGICALLY HARMED, PHYSICALLY BATTERED AND EVEN KILLED, THIS AFTER BEING "WRONGFULLY, ARBITRARILY AND FORCEFULLY INVOLVED - ENGAGED - RECRUITED INTO THE CHILD PROTECTION SERVICES CPS - - FOSTER CARE NETWORKS TRILLION DOLLAR SECRET INDUSTRIES" - THIS BY SOCIAL WORKERS / SOCIAL SERVICE DELEGATES - WHO USE FORCE, COERCION, INTIMIDATION AND THREATS OF INCARCERATION - TOWARDS INNOCENT, VULNERABLE AND HELPLESS CHILDREN / AS WELL AS THEIR PARENTS.

THIS PRACTICE IS A "MASSIVE" AND EVER GROWING "PROFIT MAKING BUSINESS" ACROSS THE GLOBE AND NEEDS TO BE HALTED IMMEDIATELY. CHILDREN, THEIR PARENTS AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILIES ARE BEING THREATENED AND EXPLOITED FOR PROFIT - THIS ONCE A FULLY AWARE AND CPS FRIENDLY - COMPLICIT JUDGES MAKE A DETERMINATION THAT A CHILD IS IN DANGER, - when said child most likely is NOT in any danger at all.

THESE IMMORAL, UNETHICAL AND PERHAPS EVEN CRIMINAL ACTS TOWARDS INNOCENT CHILDREN, PARENTS AND ENTIRE FAMILIES ALIKE - ARE DONE USING A FORM OF COMMON PSYCHOLOICAL BASED "MODUS OPERANDI" TOWARDS THESE VICTIMS. THIS PHENOMENON HAS BEEN ALLOWED TO EXPAND AND GROW OVER THE YEARS - FOR THE MOST PART DUE TO THESE SAME AGENCIES FALSELY, WRONGFULLY AND ABUSIVELY DECLARING THAT << WHAT THEY ARE DOING MUST BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL - BECAUSE IT CONCERNS MINORS / CHILDREN >>. CPS AND FOSTER CARE ENTITIES (Social Services Delegates) STATE THAT THEY ARE KEEPING EVERYTHING THEY DO << CONFIDENTIAL >> BECAUSE THEY ARE PROTECTING THE PRIVACY RIGHTS OF THE CHILD INVOLVED.

NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH - AS THE ONLY THING BEING KEPT CONFIDENTIAL [[ HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC AND BEING KEPT FROM POSSIBLE SCRUTINY ]] ... IS ""THE IMMORAL, UNETHICAL, UNLAWFUL and at times clearly CRIMINAL RECRUITING of a child into the CPS-FOSTER CARE NETWORKS - all carried out for the purpose of EXPLOITING - ""HUMANELY TRAFFICKING"" OF MILLIONS OF CHILD(REN)"" ...... WHEREBY MANY VISIBLE AND SILENT PLAYERS INVOLVED IN THIS MODERN DAY HUMAN TRAFFICKING SCHEME - RECEIVE BENEFITS IN MANY DIFFERENT MANNERS.

THEREFORE, THESE CPS *SYSTEMS OF MASS DESTRUCTION ARE INDEED VERY DANGEROUS AS THEY OPENLY OPERATE AS CHILD PROTECTION SERVICES (CPS) AGENCIES - MORE OFTEN THAN NOT - ABOVE THE LAW. THE UNITED NATIONS NEEDS TO TAKE A LEAD ROLE HERE AND SAVE / PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF THE CHILD WORLD WIDE this by condemning CPS and thereafter working with State Party Governments to rectify the present exodus occurring (eg: children, parents, families, courts, police, human rights agencies worldwide, etc... .).

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-21_17-42-53.png
    upload_2018-11-21_17-42-53.png
    458.6 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:

Brother Rabbit

kiwifarms.net
Found Kaelin's Steam account:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/willmirth
Apparently it's still active, gonna try adding him and asking some questions. Y'all got some good ones?
Will update if he responds, sry 4 necro
I have a couple, if that's alright?

What happened after custody had changed?
Why did you add your mum on Facebook after years of apparently not talking to her?
First normal food after leaving Katherine?
Could you explain some of the shit Katherine posts?

I'm sure there's way more questions.

MisoSupper

Bongistani Salt Mines 2055
kiwifarms.net
does anyone have an archive of her old channels?

Update: Wholesome facebook content:

Trying to sell her old dirty towels:

Trying to kickstart a movie based on her "tragic" life, and take CPS to task:

Begging for more gibs:

Canadian Bateman:

"""Perfect Skin""":

...im sorry

Downward Spiral:

where's muh son:

gibs for busted toe:

Self-awareness briefly peeks through:

The whole thing is incredibly depressing, especially given how arrogantly self-satisfied she is with her vegan diet and pos-vibe new-age eastern hippy dippy leaf bullshit. The hubris is just palpable. The puffery precipitously fading as she finds herself penniless, loveless, hated and reviled by her community, abandoned by her son, and ever careening toward her greatest fear...becoming elderly. Its all very cinematic, albeit not in the way she intends.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Katherine is very active on Twitter and has been for awhile, I took a bunch of screenshots from her page; Twitter Link, Archive

I also found her Etsy page; Etsy Link, Archive

I hope her son isn't turning out to be a nutso too
1567218054201.png

1567218084167.png

Like an MLM shill, she is claiming essential oils cure ailments, including broken bones
1567218201617.png

1567218234798.png

1567218258272.png

1567218352709.png

1567218382078.png

1567218399948.png

The dream? I guess? FB Link
1567218490082.png

David R, you deviant!
1567218440799.png

Bitch why are you asking for essential oils than?
1567218556494.png

1567218582084.png

She thinks so highly of herself
1567218617675.png

:story: SICK! SICK I SAY!
1567218646437.png

1567218684387.png

1567218808273.png

1567218834431.png

David R drama again
1567218964454.png

Our pregnancy? Creepy
1567219020069.png

1567219044406.png

This seems like some Samantha Violet Bushart shit
1567219073803.png

Surprise King Kaelin!
1567219185084.png

Curious if he is working at the Vancouver Marina
1567219396512.png

1567219469392.png

:cryblood:
1567219500596.png

Katherine vs. Bob
1567219557008.png

1567219611583.png

Oh..
1567219652699.png

Curious to hear more about the father
1567219677675.png

1567219724463.png

'Dad'
1567219752517.png

Katherine is a Jordan Peterson Fan
1567219779882.png

OwO
1567219826932.png

1567219893874.png

1567219934623.png

Katherine's neighbors must love her
1567219993896.png

1567220036776.png

Straight edge and better than you
1567220067062.png

1567220119780.png

1567220166108.png

1567220246759.png

Landlady? Her figs? Hm
1567220326818.png

I only took screenshots of interesting tweets from August 2019 and there are so many more. This cow is great and I would love to see what other new stuff people can dig up on her.

She's definitely crazy but there's a lot of lying and scamming involved, too. I've been in contact with her over the past couple of weeks and A) as of 4 days ago (our last contact) she's not homeless (she's living with some 80+ year old and using his phone; she admits to this) and B) she's definitely a scammer - I posed as someone seeking alternative medical therapy. Naturally, her first question was how much money I had, just like any legit medical practitioner would; when I decided to pretend to be a trustfund kid, she jacked her price up to several hundred thousand dollars.

I asked her what treatment would entail and as a part of her alternative therapy, she wanted to include breastfeeding(!) to "restore my natural immunity holistically" and assured me that she could initiate lactation easily. :cryblood:

No real I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME on my part. I just posed as pretty much any other potential client would (albeit a rich one) so I don't doubt she's used the same spiel on others.

I'll post screenshots soon once I wrap everything up. In the meantime, I have a voicemail I could post but I'll have to edit it pretty heavily since she drops the 80 year old she's sponging off of's dox in it.

TL;DR crazy hippie scammer wants me to pay her 300k to drink her boob juice now that her son isn't around for her to pedoperv on anymore.

I know its been years but you don't happen to still have any of the follow up screenshots or voicemail? I would love to check them out.

Last edited:

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, I just stumbled on this chick -- this is like, the cow to end all cows. Now I have some catching up to do, but could he have some kind of Stockholm syndrome or whatever?

(What's this infamous Xmas present she gave her son -- the video doesn't work.)

MisoSupper

Bongistani Salt Mines 2055
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, I just stumbled on this chick -- this is like, the cow to end all cows. Now I have some catching up to do, but could he have some kind of Stockholm syndrome or whatever?

(What's this infamous Xmas present she gave her son -- the video doesn't work.)
Horrorcow indeed: