Katie Charm / James Daniel Davis / americanpegasus / Shade7x - Blew 2.5 million dollars to live out his fetish

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

byanyothername

kiwifarms.net
Lots of fun updates from my fave troon!

7fLAMEK.jpg

He's going to some BDSM event tonight. I feel bad for the actual lesbians or women in general who have to deal with his shit.

I forgot to save it but he posted a story with posts from KiwiFarms about how he'd never make it as an actor like to rub it in our way that he has made it. "Boo" where? You literally PAID for a couple weeks of acting classes and did a shitty stand-up set. You're still a terrible "actor" as evidenced by posts on your Insta. Start bragging when you actually book a gig
6gqXXcg.png

It was along these lines but a collage of our actual comments lmao
MtQpd8C.png

Last week he went on what he thinks was a date with this pretty blonde writer

The next day, he posted these to reddit
GHrVgzD.png

He's been running up Runyon everyday and only eats one meal a day. Gotta get fit for his new beautiful blonde gf!
KNlJz0lGQ3OlevvxC5HNVa2eXpZGZD9fMz2APqMF8IY.jpg

6Z2I2j3.png

gross

The woman he thinks he went on a date with is named Christy Hall or Christy Janae Hall
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/christyjanaehall/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/christyhall22

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 2.29.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 2.29.41 PM.png
    950.3 KB · Views: 182
R

RI 360

kiwifarms.net
Lots of fun updates from my fave troon!

7fLAMEK.jpg

He's going to some BDSM event tonight. I feel bad for the actual lesbians or women in general who have to deal with his shit.

I forgot to save it but he posted a story with posts from KiwiFarms about how he'd never make it as an actor like to rub it in our way that he has made it. "Boo" where? You literally PAID for a couple weeks of acting classes and did a shitty stand-up set. You're still a terrible "actor" as evidenced by posts on your Insta. Start bragging when you actually book a gig
6gqXXcg.png

It was along these lines but a collage of our actual comments lmao
MtQpd8C.png

Last week he went on what he thinks was a date with this pretty blonde writer

The next day, he posted these to reddit
GHrVgzD.png

He's been running up Runyon everyday and only eats one meal a day. Gotta get fit for his new beautiful blonde gf!
View attachment 673580
6Z2I2j3.png

gross

The woman he thinks he went on a date with is named Christy Hall or Christy Janae Hall
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/christyjanaehall/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/christyhall22
lol the only difference in the second photo is that he's sucking his gut in. The chAir Force doesn't PT, no way he's actually doing it as a civilian.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Autotuning your farts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is 'making it' in Hollywood doing a stand-up comedy show in front of a couple hundred people now? Strangely low bar.

I feel bad for the patrons of the comedy club that night. Yet another man traipsing across the stage with his tale of woe at how mean everyone is when you decide to play pretty princess. Gosh, how ground-breakingly funny.

knljz0lgq3olevvxc5hnva2expzgzd9fmz2apqmf8iy-jpg.673580
Truly frightening-looking creepy middle-aged guy inexplicably wearing a bikini. There's something about his face that makes him look utterly unhinged and really scary. Thin lips and hard, cold eyes, perhaps.

To be fair to him, someone that much in love with themselves is made for Hollywood.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Truly frightening-looking creepy middle-aged guy inexplicably wearing a bikini. There's something about his face that makes him look utterly unhinged and really scary. Thin lips and hard, cold eyes, perhaps.
If I were a casting director, I’d definitely cast him in the serial killer role. Not the main killer, like Hannibal Lecter or something, but the one at the beginning who gets arrested to show us that the detective knows his stuff. Woman tied to the bed. Doesn’t put up much of a fight before getting cuffed. Stammers something about his rights before getting shut up with a dry quip or a punch to the mouth.

Mayonegg Veal

“Were we supposed to have a quote?”
kiwifarms.net
Katie is one of my favorite troons because he's so fucking goofy, but even I struggled to get through half of his standup video. Can you imagine going out for a nice night of comedy, but instead you get a grown man tittering and prancing around the stage with all the grace of a linebacker in a ballgown making up stories about how strippers ogled his non-existent titties, tee hee? I mean it’s still entertaining but it’s not exactly funny.

Sonichu Medallion

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She better hope to god she squared up her taxes on all that money that went on strippers and bottle service, or the IRS is gonna fucking T-bone her some time in the not too distant future.

More likely it's just a lie, though.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently James has burned through all his money.

View attachment 680776

He's not worried though, as he's now driving for lyft, making big moves in Hollywood and will soon make "another brilliant 40,000% return play" to make all his money back!

View attachment 680777
I guess those "girls nights" are going to be a thing of the past to James now.

Not really shocked that he, like so many lottery winners of the past, managed to piss away a fortune in about two years.