Katlynn Goodwill Yost / DayDreamer Fox / Dragon God - 17-year-old furfag who allegedly murdered her parents.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In fact, I frequently called them "niggerports", but I was having a craving and he offered me the cigarette, so I took it, taking in the sweet aroma of a negro.

Well, aren't you charming.

You got any way to verify your connection to them? Or maybe... just keep it to yourself. Probably wouldn't want your name attached to @seinfeldisakike

Or worse, your fursona attached to this. Then you'd be forced to hang around the Furry Raiders.

Super Collie

spuper colly :D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Super Collie I think we should amend the thread title and OP to include the two defendants and get rid of the murder allegation.

I have very limited access to the Internet right now so I haven't been able to keep up. If you have a suggestion for a new thread title or description post it here and I'll copy it over.

Rat Speaker

Kiwi Farms Nicest User
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her FA site lists two other furries as being her 'furry sons'. I'm guessing that means 'boy toys she was giving BJ's to'.

Seriously, something about declaring two strangers to be your 'furry sons' gives me the shakes.
Wow I stepped outta this thread a bit back, seems like some new info is p good fam. Thanks. DTF has a serious furry problem.

Dahmer

kiwifarms.net
I remember when this began circulating. I don't know if it's been mentioned (so forgive me if it has), but the original announcements that circulated the fandom about her being missing did include that she does have some cognitive impairment, which was what sparked a lot of concerns for her safety beyond just her age. Likely mild mental reta.rdation (which would explain her possibly not being charged as she may not be considered culpable for her actions).

I've been curious about this case and how far it's gone, and am mildly surprised that after more than a year it's only just started heading into the real trial in a few months.

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net
Got a link to the press release, for us?

Here you go.

I've been curious about this case and how far it's gone, and am mildly surprised that after more than a year it's only just started heading into the real trial in a few months.

Got considered for jury duty in a complicated double murder trial once. This sort of slowness seems typical, especially in busy areas.

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
Here you go.

Thanks.

Got considered for jury duty in a complicated double murder trial once. This sort of slowness seems typical, especially in busy areas.

And the attorneys on both sides will ask for delays and otherwise do all they can do they can get time to strategize.

The Slenderman stabbing case has taken what, 2 years as well.... I think long waits are to be expected. I’m just curious as to if Acosta and Felix’s lawyers are going to go with insanity as their plea.

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net
Anyone got info on that hearing? It's been five months.

Yes, actually. I didn't want to clog up the thread with more 'hearing happened, nothing going on', but after the July hearing there was a little movement in the case from a paper perspective - public defenders assigned, and things looked a little more concrete.

There was another hearing on the 5th of this month, which appears to be a re-arraignment, and I think this is somewhat common. The pleas have been adjusted with the results of that (nothing earthshaking, more not guiltys, and denial of special circumstances, et al). Nothing in the media yet, but we're getting real pre-trial hearings and a notional jury trial placeholder in October, 1st and 22nd respectively. Don't be shocked if those dates change. Still, the wheels turn, finally.