Katlynn Goodwill Yost / DayDreamer Fox / Dragon God - 17-year-old furfag who allegedly murdered her parents.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Sockpuppet Of Doom

kiwifarms.net

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
America's bravest, finest warrior.

Well clearly, we are fully prepared for combat in the 21st century,

Unfortunately Russian/Chinese/North Korean tactics will now focus on triggering US soldiers with furry and MLP memes and one “yiff in hell, furfags” later, the wars over without a shot being fired.

Also, I think it’s very interesting the defense is going with a “my client is autistic” approach. Makes me think he’s done more than a little research into the dysfunctional furry fandom and may toss out a few memes of his own, in the trial.

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately Russian/Chinese/North Korean tactics will now focus on triggering US soldiers with furry and MLP memes and one “yiff in hell, furfags” later, the wars over without a shot being fired.

Or they know to just take out the fucking stuffed animals our soldiers take into the battle field and they'll crumble into existential puddles of autism.

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The interesting part:
Pino said the teenage girl has been granted “use immunity,” which means her testimony cannot be used against her. Prosecutors said she claimed she didn’t know that her parents were going to be killed.

“There was a plan to emancipate her from her family because she was unhappy with her parents,” Pino said. Acosta told police in an interview that it was his idea alone to murder the parents.

As for the abuse: “Is it true, is she lying? We may never know,” Pino said.
She likely just thought she was going to run away with a bunch of older furries and not have her parents killed too. They're also not charging her with anything.

Also archived it because why not.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The interesting part:

She likely just thought she was going to run away with a bunch of older furries and not have her parents killed too. They're also not charging her with anything.

Also archived it because why not.
I have nothing to base it on, but I still suspect a higher level of culpability on her part.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The deliberations have already begun. We should have a ruling shortly.

Also from local media coverage, looks like Katlynn turned on 'em. Shrewd move on both sides, that. I doubt she was any less than ankle deep in this thing, but the 'the murdering crazies made her go along with it' defense would've been super strong.

Looks like she also testified that her stepdad molested her weekly, which if true, fuck em, he deserved to have his head turned into a canoe. Same with the mother for letting it happen.

Looks like the only people to feel bad for are the two little kids and the dead houseguest.

Stephanie Bustcakes

What is that odious stench? Smells like teenagers.
kiwifarms.net
Also, I think it’s very interesting the defense is going with a “my client is autistic” approach. Makes me think he’s done more than a little research into the dysfunctional furry fandom and may toss out a few memes of his own, in the trial.

This could be an easy win if they get a jury that isn't familiar with furries. The lawyer could just explain to them what a furry is and they'd accept an insanity plea no problem.

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Looks like she also testified that her stepdad molested her weekly, which if true, fuck em, he deserved to have his head turned into a canoe. Same with the mother for letting it happen.

Looks like the only people to feel bad for are the two little kids and the dead houseguest.
It's been awhile, so correct me if I'm remembering wrong, but weren't her mom and step-dad furries themselves? Because I'm not surprised a furry was molesting his step-daughter; sick, degenerate fucks.

Mammal Pod

Pi is equal to 3.2546373698888...
kiwifarms.net
It's been awhile, so correct me if I'm remembering wrong, but weren't her mom and step-dad furries themselves? Because I'm not surprised a furry was molesting his step-daughter; sick, degenerate fucks.
Apparently he wasn't really a furry but the mother was so he had to tag along with her to conventions.
And I'm pretty sure sexually abusive stepdads aren't all that uncommon.

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
And down goes Josh. Sato to be tried soon. Pity they're only going to get a life sentence, but y'know. California.

Good. Best outcome we could hope for.

Is there any chatter about this in the fandom, or has this been conveniently forgotten/labeled as ‘just drama’ and not to be discussed?

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net

Is there any chatter about this in the fandom, or has this been conveniently forgotten/labeled as ‘just drama’ and not to be discussed?

I don't have many sources in the socal scene. I honestly think word's still filtering out, and with that CNN guy named Acosta in the news, Twitter search is nearly useless.

I haven't seen any real reluctance to talk about it, except for people being freaked out. The Rolling Stone article kind of supports that.

Reynard

I regret nothing.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I haven't heard anything about it in my experiences, which aren't very often these days. I think when something like this happens, it's not something people can really follow as easily as something like, say, the zoosadism leaks. Those were quick, sporadic, and new shit comes to light when you thought it was all out while this situation is almost purely covered and can only really be covered by the respective authorities within the state government. It's not gonna disseminate as fast, and as such, people will often forget about it after a while. Hell, even I did for a while until I saw the thread again.

Splendid

> Moderating KF for free
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's actually so much furry drama and fucked up things in that community that they have the same problem as mainstream news where any story that doesn't have any new developments for too long falls out of the popular consciousness.

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net
There's actually so much furry drama and fucked up things in that community that they have the same problem as mainstream news where any story that doesn't have any new developments for too long falls out of the popular consciousness.

Basically this. If I hadn't had reminders for important dates, it would've been hard for me to keep up, even.

Last edited: