Katlynn Goodwill Yost / DayDreamer Fox / Dragon God - 17-year-old furfag who allegedly murdered her parents.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
I haven't heard anything about it in my experiences, which aren't very often these days. I think when something like this happens, it's not something people can really follow as easily as something like, say, the zoosadism leaks. Those were quick, sporadic, and new shit comes to light when you thought it was all out while this situation is almost purely covered and can only really be covered by the respective authorities within the state government. It's not gonna disseminate as fast, and as such, people will often forget about it after a while. Hell, even I did for a while until I saw the thread again.

Well, you'd think at least the SoCal furries would be up to speed on the trial, and still talking about it since supposedly Jennifer Yost was so popular and like, everyone's aunt or big sister or something. But I guess not, since 'it's just drama'.

I feel like the whole thing could have been avoided and nobody would be dead if Jennifer hadn't decided being a furry big sister, and selling voodoo dolls or whatever to furries, was a great idea. She must have been a bored housewife, and she would've done her family a favor if she'd just joined a book club or something and hadn't exposed Katlynn to emotionally damaged, thirsty furfags.

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net
Capital Punishment does exist in California.

It does. But it's one of those places where, even with a special circumstances charge (as was found true in this case) it's not awfully likely.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://mynewsla.com/crime/2018/11/08/army-private-convicted-in-triple-murder-in-fullerton/

A 23-year-old Army private who said he gunned down a teenage friend’s mother and stepfather and a third person to free her from what he perceived as an abusive family situation was convicted Thursday of three counts of first-degree murder.

Joshua Charles Acosta, who was a private first class in the Army stationed in Fort Irwin at the time, told police he decided on his own to kill the mother and stepfather of then-17-year-old Kaitlynn Goodwill-Yost, who was dating his best friend and co-defendant, according to a recording of the law enforcement interrogation played for jurors. Co-defendant Frank Sato Felix, 27, of Sun Valley, wasn’t in on that part of the plan, according to Acosta’s confession.

Jurors deliberated for about a day before convicting Acosta of three murder counts and finding true a special circumstance allegation of committing multiple murders and a gun-use sentencing enhancement. Acosta, who is scheduled to be sentenced Dec. 14, faces life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Felix, who is due in court Friday for a pretrial hearing, would also face life in prison without the possibility of parole if convicted of having a role in the Sept. 23, 2016, killings of 39-year-old Jennifer Goodwill-Yost, her husband, 34-year-old Christopher Yost, and their friend, 28-year-old Arthur William Boucher.

Acosta told police that Felix and his girlfriend left her Fullerton home in the 400 block of South Gilbert Street before he “went to work.”

The shotgun-wielding Acosta killed Boucher, who was staying overnight as he would do occasionally, on the couch in the front room, then went to the master bedroom to kill Jennifer Goodwill-Yost in her bed, and then gunned down his third victim as Yost was attempting to get out the back door to the yard, said Senior Deputy District Attorney Troy Pino.

Kaitlynn’s two sisters, one 6 years old and the other 9, found the bodies in the morning.

Jurors heard the younger girl’s 911 call. At one point, the child tells the dispatcher, ” My dad is in the backyard dead and my mom is dead in bed …”

Police zeroed in quickly on the teen and her friends because she was missing when the bodies were found, Pino said.

At the time, he said, “they don’t know if Katilynn is kidnapped, dead or a part of this.”

When they found Acosta at Fort Irwin, he had three bullet casings in his shorts but initially “lied and denied” about his role as the gunman, the prosecutor said.

According to authorities, the three became friends through the “Furry” and “Brony” communities. The “furries” like to dress up as “anthropomorphic” animals in “mascot” costumes and “bronies” are adult men who are fans of the “My Little Pony” cartoons for children.

“There was a plan to emancipate (Kaitlynn) from her family because she was unhappy with her parents,” Pino said.

Kaitlynn Goodwill-Yost was granted “use immunity,” which means prosecutors cannot use her testimony against her in the case, according to the prosecutor, who said she has claimed “she had no idea her parents and Billy were going to be murdered.”

She has also claimed that Yost molested her and that her mother “physically abused her,” Pino said.

Acosta, who was an Army mechanic, bought bolt cutters and ear plugs on the night of the murders, according to Pino, who said the defendant told police he cut off a security cable on Felix’s father’s gun and used that weapon to commit the killings.

“That family is a twisted, wretched cesspool and it’s a festering wound,” Acosta told police. “I cauterized that festering wound.”

He further told police he wanted to “save” Kaitlynn’s sisters from “two monsters,” according to the interview with investigators.

“If we take Katie out of the picture, what stops him from going after the others,” Acosta said in the taped confession.

He said Boucher was “collateral” who “threw a monkey wrench” into the plans.

“I don’t really care if I go to prison or if my life ends here,” Acosta told police. “All I care is this little girl is going to be safe and sound.”

Acosta’s attorney, Adam Vining, wanted jurors to also consider the legal theory of imperfect self-defense of others, which would have allowed them to consider voluntary manslaughter, but Orange County Superior Court Judge John Conley declined. Vining had argued that because of his client’s autism, he felt he was acting in defense of his friend and her younger siblings, so if jurors agreed they would have had to acquit the defendant.

Vining said his client was a “bronie” who had a “My Little Pony” doll made for him by a friend stuffed in his backpack when he went out to do combat exercises. Vining said it’s common for people with his client’s autism disorder to congregate with “furries” and “bronies.”

Jennifer Goodwill-Yost was a “furry,” who would bring her daughter to gatherings, according to Vining, who said Acosta’s autism is “central” to understanding the defendant’s actions.

“Autistic people tend to be naive, emotionally immature,” Vining said in his opening statement. “They tend toward black-and-white thinking.”

Acosta was born to a mother afflicted with fetal alcohol syndrome, who gave birth to two children with methamphetamine in their system, Vining said. Acosta and two of his sisters were adopted by a Los Angeles police detective and his wife, Vining said.

Acosta’s mother got out of jail just a day before she gave birth to him, according to the defense lawyer, who said Acosta’s sister was molested at the age of 9 by a teacher who was not prosecuted.

When his investigators went looking for Acosta’s childhood friends, they couldn’t find any, he said.

Vining said his client was a “bronie” who had a “My Little Pony” doll made for him by a friend stuffed in his backpack when he went out to do combat exercises. Vining said it’s common for people with his client’s autism disorder to congregate with “furries” and “bronies.”

Holy shit Adam Vining are you amongst us now?

W

WW 635

kiwifarms.net
f420380d-California-killing-tripple.jpg

Felix on the left and Acosta on the right

not william stenchever

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We've gotten to autistic brony/furry so quickly that there is a 100% chance that someone in this story is a pedophile.

I wish there was a disclaimer before they dropped the brony detail, something like "get ready, you Kiwis are going to fucking love this" because that part of the story feels like it was made just for us.

Coccxys

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish there was a disclaimer before they dropped the brony detail, something like "get ready, you Kiwis are going to fucking love this" because that part of the story feels like it was made just for us.

It was just another person in America shoots some other people story until that moment. It's like they keyworded it specifically for it to end up here.

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
More updates: Looks like the second trial isn't set to kick off until February. Der Lügenpresse strikes again.

Well, look at it this way; at least one's going to do hard time. I was half afraid his lawyer would go with an insanity plea.

The question I have now is this: what's Katlynn doing now and where is she? Did she just go back to the furry fandom and, is anyone talking to her?

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net
Well, look at it this way; at least one's going to do hard time. I was half afraid his lawyer would go with an insanity plea.

The question I have now is this: what's Katlynn doing now and where is she? Did she just go back to the furry fandom and, is anyone talking to her?

I have no doubt they're both going down, it's just a matter of time.

Good question, again, I have no idea, not knowing that scene at all. If I were her, I wouldn't, of course. People would get suuuuuuuper catty about that.