Katlynn Goodwill Yost / DayDreamer Fox / Dragon God - 17-year-old furfag who allegedly murdered her parents.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

That Damned Tiger

kiwifarms.net
So furry brony army private, it's like a trifecta of exceptional individual

So either the defense attorney is pulling a diagnosis out of thin air (which will not be scrutinized by either the prosecutor or the jury), or the army really has lax standards. I got no comeback to that.

Kugelsak Kastengrus 6th

kiwifarms.net
The question I have now is this: what's Katlynn doing now and where is she? Did she just go back to the furry fandom and, is anyone talking to her?

Honestly, doing the best possible thing and fading into obscurity. It's bad enough she has a face that's easily recognized. Once this is all over, she's probably gunna disappear completely.

American Chad

only shitposts 7.3% of the time
kiwifarms.net
She's got a face that's perfect for trooning out. So... there's that.

Plus, if she does that, she'll automatically get asspats/no one allowed to bring up her dark past without getting SJWs screeching at her. (Or does that only work for MtF trannies?)

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's got a face that's perfect for trooning out. So... there's that.

Plus, if she does that, she'll automatically get asspats/no one allowed to bring up her dark past without getting SJWs screeching at her. (Or does that only work for MtF trannies?)

FtMs are usually treated like garbage.

She'll have to go nonbinary instead.

Kitlen

Back from the dead... sort of.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was lurking the web for more on the Yost family and found [URL]https://mobilespyworld.com/furry-fiends-murder-their-furry-friends/[/URL] article. Not only gave some interesting info (dad was new to the furry community, probably dragged into it by mom) and of course pitching that you should spy on your kids iPhone activities with their app.

I know this has been projected before but if there was some sort of abuse happening, it could be a sort of Gyspy Blancharde case, where the daughter coerces the boyfriend to kill her abuser. Usually all three parties are some form of narcissist or have some mental deviancy. Conjecture, but it would be interesting to see.

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net
Was lurking the web for more on the Yost family and found https://mobilespyworld.com/furry-fiends-murder-their-furry-friends/ article. Not only gave some interesting info (dad was new to the furry community, probably dragged into it by mom) and of course pitching that you should spy on your kids iPhone activities with their app.

It's cool you found this, but I know I have a visceral reaction to any info source that's clearly trying to sell me things, and it isn't positive.

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
It's cool you found this, but I know I have a visceral reaction to any info source that's clearly trying to sell me things, and it isn't positive.

Oh Broadwing, don’t worry about that - nobody wants to be a marketing datapoint, I know, but you should just relax, and enjoy the hilarity and schadenfreude.

I bet this will make for some scritch and bitch at the next Anthrocon or Califur or.... wait, that last one is dead. At whatever con spawns to take Califurs place.

And I like how mobilespyworld.com is focusing at least a little well deserved shame on the furry fandom, and spinning this as a cautionary tale. The message of “watch your kids because their and your furry ‘friends’ may not be” is timely, especially after the CNN whitewash.

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net
Oh Broadwing, don’t worry about that - nobody wants to be a marketing datapoint, I know, but you should just relax, and enjoy the hilarity and schadenfreude.

I bet this will make for some scritch and bitch at the next Anthrocon or Califur or.... wait, that last one is dead. At whatever con spawns to take Califurs place.

You might've noticed I'm a hard, verifiable facts kind of person, so thus my whole thing. ;)

As for Califur's replacement - surely you saw that kerfluffle elsethread. And personally it's my biggest hope for more popcorn moments in the near future.

billydero

Not An Ally
kiwifarms.net
You might've noticed I'm a hard, verifiable facts kind of person, so thus my whole thing. ;)

True true! But regardless, it's nice to see someone come out and say hey, are your kids hanging out with some squirrely, scary, creepy skunkfuckers? You might want to keep an eye on that.

Seriously, it's nice to for once see someone honestly say that furries are an iffy bunch, instead of the usual 'it's just a costuming fandom that's good for depressed people' narrative the press is pushing these days.

As for Califur's replacement - surely you saw that kerfluffle elsethread. And personally it's my biggest hope for more popcorn moments in the near future.

I did, and yeah, this should be good.

That Damned Tiger

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Califur's replacement and the drama Growly was stirring up, he knows we know about it. Hi, Growly!

Attachments

• Growly on being on Kiwi Farms.png
    Growly on being on Kiwi Farms.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 597

DrJonesHat

Founder of the Russell Greer Appreciation Society
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still think that if the two guys where just her stooges and she masterminded the plot, someone would have rolled by now. She was 17 at the time of the murders, I don't think most high schools include resisting interrogation as part of the standard curriculum. She would have cracked, or slipped up or something. You know the cops investigated this angle, since in these cases, it isn't uncommon for the female to be the origin of the plot. I think she was just planning to run away with them, hide out until she turned 18, then told her abuse-enabling mom to fuck herself. Maybe she was planning on reporting her step-dad at that point, since she wouldn't be trapped under the same roof as him. Who knows?

Rat Speaker

Kiwi Farms Nicest User
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Acosta got a life sentence without parole.
https://abc7.com/army-private-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-in-fullerton-triple-murder/4914165/
An Army private who admitted to killing his friend's mother, stepfather and another person was sentenced to life in prison without parole on Friday.

Joshua Acosta, 23, claimed he was trying to save his teenage friend, Kaitlynn Goodwill-Yost, from an abusive family situation. He was convicted Nov. 8 of three counts of first-degree murder, along with the special circumstance allegation of multiple murders, for shooting the three victims on Sept. 23, 2016. Frank Felix, Acosta's friend and co-defendant, is still awaiting trial. He also faces life without parole if convicted.
Police said the men met the stepmother and her daughter through "furry" and "bronies" gatherings.

Sorry to double post, this article recaps and has a bit more information.

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/12/...in-case-that-had-ties-to-the-furry-community/