Katlynn Goodwill Yost / DayDreamer Fox / Dragon God - 17-year-old furfag who allegedly murdered her parents.

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

Silvana

Innocent Journalist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd completely forgotten about this thread - but reading the latest updates on the case, I was reminded of a little...tribute I created back when the thread was first created, based on a photo @Super Collie included in her OP. I didn't post it at the time (not sure why - maybe I was feeling more aware than usual of such concepts as "good taste"), but seeing as this thread has again become relevant, I'll share it with you all..

SBRBppU.jpg

DlrhY39.jpg

Reynard

I regret nothing.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd completely forgotten about this thread - but reading the latest updates on the case, I was reminded of a little...tribute I created back when the thread was first created, based on a photo @Super Collie included in her OP. I didn't post it at the time (not sure why - maybe I was feeling more aware than usual of such concepts as "good taste"), but seeing as this thread has again become relevant, I'll share it with you all..

SBRBppU.jpg

DlrhY39.jpg
I think she's underaged in that pic, because she sure as hell was when the thread started (I think she's at least 18 now). You just used photoshop to make CP, son. Are you proud?

Danger Mouse

kiwifarms.net
I think she's underaged in that pic, because she sure as hell was when the thread started (I think she's at least 18 now). You just used photoshop to make CP, son. Are you proud?

I'm sure a furry animal costume can't be regarded as CP unless there is some nudity of the wearer or a face shown. I understand she is 19 years old at present.

Sanjiv

kiwifarms.net
The little sisters, too. Even if their long term best interests are better served with someone else raising them, this will scar them for life.

But the dog (Snickers is the name, BTW) is really cute and really friendly.
Hey GarveysLoveChild,
I'm writing a story about this case, I've been following it for years. Would love to talk, it sounds like you were close to the family and have some genuine insight. I'm still in touch with the family today. Let me know if you're open to communicating, my fingers are crossed.
Best,
S

Spoonomancer

Stared at Lou Gagliardi's foot hole
kiwifarms.net
Hey GarveysLoveChild,
I'm writing a story about this case, I've been following it for years. Would love to talk, it sounds like you were close to the family and have some genuine insight. I'm still in touch with the family today. Let me know if you're open to communicating, my fingers are crossed.
Best,
S
dude hasn't been on in four years, what makes you think trying to get their attention in an otherwise dead thread will work?

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He may get an e-mail notice someone posted in the thread. Or you could post on his profile. That's assuming he still gets KF emails. This was a sad story all around. I hope this kid got some help and straightened her life out.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He may get an e-mail notice someone posted in the thread. Or you could post on his profile. That's assuming he still gets KF emails. This was a sad story all around. I hope this kid got some help and straightened her life out.
Haha, no. She helped have her mother, step-father and random dude murdered in front of her small siblings. I just hope no one else gets sucked into her toxic vortex and ends up dead.

I do hope the younger siblings manage to recover and get on with life.