Culture Katy Perry accused of exposing 'Teenage Dream' model's penis at party -

would you let katy perry dingle your dangle

• Total voters

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
This is an interesting story because it really does frame the difference between men and women in terms of what the normal inappropriate behavior would be. It is sorta shocking to see a woman exploit a man sexually, but not the other way around, and that is sorta what makes this newsworthy. Also, this guy is saying he is doing this to show that men get exploited just as much. I wish that was the case, and I am sure most other guys feel the same way. I wouldn't mind if Katy Perry did this to me, but if I did this to Katy Perry, I could expect to be jumped on. Its just the way it is.
It's called the double standard, Bobby...

• Feels
Reactions: Chichan

Babyspackle

kiwifarms.net
just because there are insane SJWs trying to make money off defaming people doesn't mean most people think shit like this is rape.
Edit: I'm not defending Katy, I think shes a fucking talentless nutjob. But just because a side you aren't a part of does something your side might get in some level of trouble for doesn't mean its time to escalate to an even further level of insanity. It's fucked when men get called rapists / pedos for trying to have consentual sex w/ twins or literally touches a womans hair, that doesn't mean we should go around calling rape if a woman touches a mans hair or tries to get eiffel towered by some twins

Freedom Fries

kiwifarms.net
I remember when she had her breakdown a couple years back and admitted that she's basically got the mind of a 16 year old.
Well that's really just describing anyone who does drugs constantly. I'd be willing to bet she really started partying at 16 and never really stopped if that's the number she pulled out of thin air.

just because there are insane SJWs trying to make money off defaming people doesn't mean most people think shit like this is rape.
Edit: I'm not defending Katy, I think shes a fucking talentless nutjob. But just because a side you aren't a part of does something your side might get in some level of trouble for doesn't mean its time to escalate to an even further level of insanity. It's fucked when men get called rapists / pedos for trying to have consentual sex w/ twins or literally touches a womans hair, that doesn't mean we should go around calling rape if a woman touches a mans hair or tries to get eiffel towered by some twins
Propositioning people is not the same as involuntarily exposing their genitalia to a crowd of strangers. Is a guy getting pantsed really a big deal? No. Well certainly not as big of a deal as the same happening to a girl, but it's still shitty behavior worthy of being called out since the dude allegedly didn't like it. To a certain extent though the double standard makes sense because men and women are different, but propositioning is something totally different and innocent.

Babyspackle

kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's a bigger deal than if it happened to a girl, and sure it's shitty behaviour worth being called out about, but years later? After making a living as an underwear model?

I just don't think this should be newsworthy, reguardless of the genders. Maybe if it was recent.

Mostly my point was even though the metoo shit is out of hand and men having any type of sexual agency can be criticized or even demonized is wrong / has to stop I think it is counter-productive to take those paradigms and just swap the genders and then throw it back in the name of leveling the playing field. I don't think that leads to the other side backing down, I think it only further polarizes people.

Edit: I'm probably being a spurg and splitting hairs tbh

Last edited:

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How long until Russell Greer claims Katy Perry discriminated against him because she didn't look at his winky?

Also, Adidas sweats and not at the gym? Fuckin' Slav!

Reactions: Chichan

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
The kind of reaction to news like this is proof enough that a double standard exists. If Chris Pratt touches me, I wouldn't mind myself, but that doesn't mean that every girl who has a crush on him would be comfortable if he tries to finger her. What she did was very wrong. We get mad at people like Epstein and the Clintons because they have power, but guess what? she has power too, Just because she's attractive doesn't mean she gets a pass. IMO.

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
Eh, nothing will come of this. Katy Perry is a woman and she espouses the proper political opinions, so she's pretty much immune from any #MeToo shenanigans.

I do think it was wrong of her to do what she did, and that the gender double standard on sexual misconduct is so fucked up, but the problem is that he waited too long and dared to speak out against the #MeToo campaign.

Maybe I'm biased because I never liked Katy Perry's music and never found her attractive even in her early 2010's heyday but let's be real here, this was when she was at her peak popularity and was likely when she was the most hopped up on drugs. I would not be surprised if she did what she was accused and possibly did worse.

As for the guy not reporting it when it happened and waiting so many years, I think he actually has a case for that.

The guy is gay and being sexually harassed by a woman would probably be even more uncomfortable for a guy like him, and it's possible he was still in the closet at the time and didn't go to the police or the press because he didn't want to out himself at the time.

Also, this was in 2010, when Katy Perry was at the height of her career and probably did have actual sway in the music industry. There clearly was a power imbalance at work here.

Finally, we go back to the double standards regarding women committing sexual misconduct. If he went to the police to report Katy Perry, he'd likely get mocked at the time.

Most cases of female sexual predators who actually get caught are female pedophiles, such as teachers who sleep with their students or incest (think Lena Dunham or Marion Zimmer-Bradley) and so the double standard is weakened since any sane person would be reviled by pedophiles regardless of their gender.

However, the double standard isn't completely gone from the equation since female sex offenders usually get more lenient sentencing than male sex offenders, barring very rare extreme cases where murder or attempted murder was involved or if the victim was very young.

Lena Dunham literally molested her younger sister but suffered no consequences (either legally or financially) because she is a woman and espouses the proper opinions and rhetoric.

Marion Zimmer-Bradley was a sadistic lesbian pedopile who preyed on her own daughter, but her crimes were not made public until she was long dead.

Even if Moira did come out to accuse MZB when she was alive, it's very likely she would have gotten away with it too, since she was a feminist and there was a prevailing misconception in the 80's and 90's that female pedophiles didn't exist.

TL;DR-Double Standards of any kind are harmful bullshit. Also, Katy Perry is an untalented hack and I would not have sex with her.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino