Culture Katy Perry accused of exposing 'Teenage Dream' model's penis at party -

would you let katy perry dingle your dangle

• Total voters
It's only a double standard if you believe the feminist talking point that men and women are the same and should be treated the same.

I believe that men and women are different and the way that all of society treats men and women differently backs that belief up.
Your position that there is no such thing as a double standard is an odd one.

In society, men and women should be treated the same in regards to sex. Is exposing some girls tits in public no big deal? I am willing to bet I'd get in trouble for that. Why shouldn't the rules go both ways.

I don't want anyone pulling my dick out in public.

Freedom Fries

kiwifarms.net

In society, men and women should be treated the same in regards to sex. Is exposing some girls tits in public no big deal? I am willing to bet I'd get in trouble for that. Why shouldn't the rules go both ways.

Yeah it should be illegal I guess, it just isn't as big of a deal since it's more of a prank than a stronger person assaulting a weaker one. Also, despite protestation to the contrary, a woman's "chastity" is much much more important than a man's.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I'm inclined to believe the same about him as I do about the probable lying women in #metoo era. If it was such an issue why did you wait a whole 9 years to say something? (Blah blah pressure blah blah no one would believe me...)
In the era of Second Wave feminism, it was not odd to see places, even working places, where people were sexually more open. By current standards, those environments were "toxic", but then, they weren't. I think the whole scandal with Atari was because of this.

Yet, that doesn't mean everybody was comfortable with an environment like that and some could have kept it quiet for many different reasons. Not everybody who complains about sexual behaviors they don't like are prudes or sjws.

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
katty pery looking pretty old
must be the drugs
Drugs age the shit out of people. I worked as a concierge at this overpriced, I mean luxury apartment building I'm downtown Austin. There was a guy who was 23 but looked mid 40s, a hard mid 40s. Dude was a coke and methods fiend who smoked like a chimney and drank his family's rum label (where daddy's money came from) like a fish. Drugs will destroy your youth fast.

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net

A more apt comparison would be what I mentioned, because it's more like this case.

Whenever we see a case of a young man being the victim of sexual assault, we're told "why he complains, she (the assaulter) is hot and I would love that!". When older people say so,, it's because they have mature minds thinking so (as in, my favorite actors wouldn't need to rape me or force me in any way because I'd be quite willing), but youngsters saying it too don't often realise the implications of the power differences between someone who is older and someone whose youth makes them vulnerable.

In any case, a difference should be made, but not due to their sex differences but due to their ages. An adult man or women should be more likely to realise that meeting their favorite celebrity could end up in casual sex and nothing else, which is what happened to the girl featured in that Babe article "Aziz Anzari raped me". OTOH, the article itself proves that women see sex quite different than men. Yet, the only way to protect both is realising that differences should be made, but not about their sex but about their age.

A more apt comparison would be what I mentioned, because it's more like this case.

Whenever we see a case of a young man being the victim of sexual assault, we're told "why he complains, she (the assaulter) is hot and I would love that!". When older people say so,, it's because they have mature minds thinking so (as in, my favorite actors wouldn't need to rape me or force me in any way because I'd be quite willing), but youngsters saying it too don't often realise the implications of the power differences between someone who is older and someone whose youth makes them vulnerable.

In any case, a difference should be made, but not due to their sex differences but due to their ages. An adult man or women should be more likely to realise that meeting their favorite celebrity could end up in casual sex and nothing else, which is what happened to the girl featured in that Babe article "Aziz Anzari raped me". OTOH, the article itself proves that women see sex quite different than men. Yet, the only way to protect both is realising that differences should be made, but not about their sex but about their age.
So if she pulled larry king's cock out on stage it'd be OK? I don't think age has anything to do with anything, nor do relative levels of power. If I pull Obama's cock out I should get in just much trouble as he does for doing it to me.

That would be a weird press conference.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
So if she pulled larry king's cock out on stage it'd be OK? I don't think age has anything to do with anything, nor do relative levels of power. If I pull Obama's cock out I should get in just much trouble as he does for doing it to me.

That would be a weird press conference.
LOL, no, I'm talking about the specific case of minors saying "I'd be ok with that!" or adults assuming it's fine because they would do so.

Chichan

kiwifarms.net
It's only a double standard if you believe the feminist talking point that men and women are the same and should be treated the same.

I believe that men and women are different and the way that all of society treats men and women differently backs that belief up.
I agree that men and woman are different biologically, but under legal standards we are treated as equal therefore the laws should be applied across the board the same. I.E. same amount of jail time for both sexes depending on what happened. No special treatment if you want equality that requires equal responsibility. It also means everyone should get made fun of too, but that's for another day.

• Agree

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
The kind of reaction to news like this is proof enough that a double standard exists. If Chris Pratt touches me, I wouldn't mind myself, but that doesn't mean that every girl who has a crush on him would be comfortable if he tries to finger her. What she did was very wrong. We get mad at people like Epstein and the Clintons because they have power, but guess what? she has power too, Just because she's attractive doesn't mean she gets a pass. IMO.
Epstein was a pedophile who exploited children and teens for his powerful friend’s sexual perversions(Clinton, Trump, etc). Clinton also exploited his power to have sex with women who worked for him.

While this situation is still bad, because it’s a rich, famous woman embarrassing her friend with a massive donger, it’s nowhere near as bad as what Epstein and Clinton did.

Part of me wants to question whether this dude is really upset since he models underwear and enjoys showing off his body and big cock. It just seems like he has beef with Katy over it and is using #metoo to get his name out there. Hard to say but he does have a right to be mad if he’s sincere.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
We all know this is really faggy thing to accuse people about but it's all a fair game when women can do it. Men should do it too. Just even out the field of accusations.
I kind of agree with him because I would be embarrassed if Katy Perry flashed my dick to a crowd of people like "Hey check this out!", but wouldnt let me pull her tits out or something, I would let her like fondle me, and grab my ass, but I wouldnt call it sexual assault. I wouldnt call getting pantsed sexual assault or exploitative either, but it is crossing a line.

• Agree

OmniousAttributer

Mi mi mi
kiwifarms.net
I kind of agree with him because I would be embarrassed if Katy Perry flashed my dick to a crowd of people like "Hey check this out!", but wouldnt let me pull her tits out or something, I would let her like fondle me, and grab my ass, but I wouldnt call it sexual assault. I wouldnt call getting pantsed sexual assault or exploitative either, but it is crossing a line.
Crossing the line is the new sexual assault bro. Keep up with the woke news.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino