Kaylyn Saucedo / Kaylyn Dicksion / MarzGurl - Armz Across America

diskboomer

kiwifarms.net
@MarzGurl, working from home doesn't mean you can just screw around.
You should keep the "going to work" mentality when you get up in the morning until the time you normally would be going home.
I don't know a single competent company that doesn't have time keeping software on their remote working systems.
I get monitored down to the second for work, and what state/work-code I'm in on the system.

Plenty of people think you sit about dossing around doing whatever; it's hardly ever the case for many. Especially in IT related work, or support roles.

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1212335

Ape bitch follows legal eagle.

figures.
That guy is basically bizarro Nick right?
Do you want to know how our legal system works? You’ve come to the right place. LegalEagle is all about giving you an insider’s view to the legal system. Have some fun and learn to think like a lawyer. I get asked a lot about whether being a practicing attorney is like being a lawyer on TV. I love watching legal movies and courtroom dramas. It's one of the reasons I decided to become a lawyer. But sometimes they make me want to pull my hair out because they are ridiculous. So I created this channel to answer your burning questions about the law and the legal profession. While all legal movies and shows take dramatic license to make things more interesting (nobody wants to see hundreds of hours of brief writing), many of them have a grain of truth. Learn everything you always wanted to know about being an attorney!

While I never watched him, he seems to be in the same boat as Nick as "lawyer explains law to the average Joe". The only difference is that Nick and Eagle have different approaches to their channel that lead to people staying and subscribing.

UnKillFill

How come he don't want me man?
kiwifarms.net
Do you want to know how our legal system works? You’ve come to the right place. LegalEagle is all about giving you an insider’s view to the legal system. Have some fun and learn to think like a lawyer. I get asked a lot about whether being a practicing attorney is like being a lawyer on TV. I love watching legal movies and courtroom dramas. It's one of the reasons I decided to become a lawyer. But sometimes they make me want to pull my hair out because they are ridiculous. So I created this channel to answer your burning questions about the law and the legal profession. While all legal movies and shows take dramatic license to make things more interesting (nobody wants to see hundreds of hours of brief writing), many of them have a grain of truth. Learn everything you always wanted to know about being an attorney!

While I never watched him, he seems to be in the same boat as Nick as "lawyer explains law to the average Joe". The only difference is that Nick and Eagle have different approaches to their channel that lead to people staying and subscribing.
I don't know too much about the guy, but a few of his videos have popped up in my feed randomly (probably because I watch Nick, idk) and I've watched them. He seems to me a lot like the scummy and slimy lawyer stereotype that everybody hates. To be fair, I formed that opinion independently before I heard Nick say that he doesn't like Legal Eagle either.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net

I could be wrong, but wasnt he one of the speds that said the dude flirting at captain Marvel in her shitty movie was sexually harassing her?

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I could be wrong, but wasnt he one of the speds that said the dude flirting at captain Marvel in her shitty movie was sexually harassing her?
Yeah, I also think I remember Nick has mentioned that Legal Eagle was simping for Cap Marvel... he was trying to argue the whole "touching her map was assault and battery, thus her violently disproportional counterattack was a justified defensive response" thing.

It's basically the sort of thing you'd try to argue when you've already taken a terrible client and you're now vested in trying to get them off the hook for their actions by any slimy means necessary. It could be an interesting position to try to argue from, but if it's his honest and unbiased opinion, he's a fucking idiot.

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net

I feel like everything sacred has been defiled.
In case you want to forget:
I swear to god, Why did so many TGWTG fans (and the producers themselves) think people wanted producers singing?