Kaylyn Saucedo / Kaylyn Dicksion / MarzGurl - Armz Across America

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
The creator of the hash doesn't want to be a part of that.

View attachment 1218734
What she means is that she tried but her channel cant attract the level of views even the lowest scums of the youtube hangerons gets.

Its not that she wont, its that she cant lmao. Wouldnt be going on podcast with the violets trannies and manjaw if you werent trying to get some clout out of it you dumb fucking cunt.

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
The creator of the hash doesn't want to be a part of that.

View attachment 1218734
What she means is that she tried but her channel cant attract the level of views even the lowest scums of the youtube hangerons gets.

Its not that she wont, its that she cant lmao. Wouldnt be going on podcast with the violets trannies and manjaw if you werent trying to get some clout out of it you dumb fucking cunt.
Either she doesn’t want to face the music, or she hasn’t dedicated her heart to SocJus. Take your pick.

In Heaven

In Heaven, everything is fine...
kiwifarms.net
Either she doesn’t want to face the music, or she hasn’t dedicated her heart to SocJus. Take your pick.
I think it's both. MarzGurl wants to be seen as a hero, but at the end of the day, she's just a coward.

The surest way to spot a coward is when they refuse to admit their mistakes, and MarzGurl is no exception.

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
As if anyone is really surprised, the video with the nurse is misleading. It's basically a hoax. The nurse has anxiety and is bi polar. She hadn't worked for a year. She returned for less than a week and promptly left. And yes personal were in fact given preventive measures

All of these idiots are gullible as hell.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As if anyone is really surprised, the video with the nurse is misleading. It's basically a hoax. The nurse has anxiety and is bi polar. She hadn't worked for a year. She returned for less than a week and promptly left. And yes personal were in fact given preventive measures

No, you're supposed to #BelieveWahmen.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

That nurse reminds me of Dominique Skye, sadly.