Kaylyn Saucedo / Kaylyn Dicksion / MarzGurl - Orangutan-armed Clout Chaser, Creator of #KickVic, Crowdfund Grifter, Made a Tribute to a Rapist, RIP Siren

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
It has been 1 year since MarzGurl asked for money to sue her detractors for defamation. The statue of limitations on these claims has now expired, but the GoFundMe is still open.

View attachment 1260630

Last donation was $10 9 months ago. Big oof.

As I do not have the financial means to retain these legal services on my own, I’m requesting any assistance that can possibly be procured. Any support is greatly appreciated. I will be glad to update with answers to any questions you might have as well.

Pfffft , yeah right. She's been dodging questions about it outside of saying she "retained a lawyer" and posted that bill for a quarter-hour of an attorneys time.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It has been 1 year since MarzGurl asked for money to sue her detractors for defamation. The statue of limitations on these claims has now expired, but the GoFundMe is still open.

View attachment 1260630

Kaylyn Saucedo is a scammer and a thief.

Dixieland Buckaroo

A 12-piece bucket o' trouble
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1260630
She should switch the goal to detracting inches from her waistline. That's a goal everyone could get behind.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I somehow doubt she'd ever follow up with it. I'm almost certain that retaining a lawyer in CA would be massively pricey, more than her broke ass could manage, even with her con of a GFM
She showed receipts. Apparently she found a lawyer who was willing to take a $1500 retainer, bill her for 15 minutes of research, and tell her she had absolutely no case and refund the rest of the retainer.

Well, that last part is just my assumption of what happened, but I'm reasonably confident in it.

'Tis Dolan

kiwifarms.net
She showed receipts. Apparently she found a lawyer who was willing to take a $1500 retainer, bill her for 15 minutes of research, and tell her she had absolutely no case and refund the rest of the retainer.

Well, that last part is just my assumption of what happened, but I'm reasonably confident in it.

perhaps, but with grifters like her, it's best to Push X To Doubt.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am cross-posting this from the Linkara thread:
I was at that MAGFest with some of the CA crew. From my understanding, a lot of them heard it second-hand. It again shows the failure of CA as a 'company'. They made no effort to inform their creators about the incident, to clear up any misconceptions or misinformation, etc. No company Skype call saying "This is what happened, this is how we're dealing with it, do not address it online, etc." Because they weren't a real company. They sort of threw LordKat under the bus, because JewWario was so popular. I remember Holly being very hard to find after the JewWario finger incident, whereas before she was less 'business' and more 'fun'. I think she was doing damage control.

My friend also made sure never to really leave me alone with JewWario. The one occasion I spoke with him, my friend (who was chatting with someone else in another part of the room) noticed after a few minutes, came over, made some excuses and we left. He asked what Justin said to me and I just said it was general 'getting to know you' stuff, though he had put his hand on my shoulder. He said that he didn't trust Justin because he heard he was cheating on his wife and didn't trust him around me (I was over 25, but I've always looked younger than my age). After the JewWario thing leaked, I asked him if he knew and he said "No, absolutely not, or I wouldn't have even been in the same room as him. I'm just learning only a few people knew that and they kept it from us. It eventually made it's way through the producers, but no one did anything." He didn't hear until after he had left the site.

EDIT: Typos

Remember, folks!
@MarzGurl remained affiliated with Channel Awesome until 2018 (?), long after many of the more infamous creators (and Beth Elderkin) had already left.

Last edited:

Remember, folks!
@MarzGurl remained affiliated with Channel Awesome until 2018, long after many of the more infamous creators (and Beth Elderkin) had already left.
I thought she had left around 2015 or so. IIRC in her #CTC entry she made a point of saying she was in the Skype group chat and mentioned she was leaving. It was pretty meek.

Blonde Bomb

The prettiest poison you've ever seen....
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net

Remember, folks!
@MarzGurl remained affiliated with Channel Awesome until 2018 (?), long after many of the more infamous creators (and Beth Elderkin) had already left.

I think it's important to remember, as someone who was there, that just because it happened at that particular event, doesn't mean that's when everyone knew about JewWario. My good friend was there & didn't even know until after CA released their response to the CTC document.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think it's important to remember, as someone who was there, that just because it happened at that particular event, doesn't mean that's when everyone knew about JewWario. My good friend was there & didn't even know until after CA released their response to the CTC document.

At the absolute best for Armzy, her "friends" at Channel Autism let her go ahead with a tribute to this scumfuck without telling her what they knew about him.

Blonde Bomb

The prettiest poison you've ever seen....
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
At the absolute best for Armzy, her "friends" at Channel Autism let her go ahead with a tribute to this scumfuck without telling her what they knew about him.

I have a feeling the 'inner circle' knew (Doug, Rob, Michaud & Holly definitely), but beyond that, I'm not sure. I've always thought that more people where told after Justin died, but as I've said, I know of several people who didn't find out until after the "We're sorry you feel that way" doc was released.

I saw it mentioned on the (I think) general NC thread that the British/overseas producers where more out of the loop and I'd tend to agree with that.