Kaylyn Saucedo / Kaylyn Dicksion / MarzGurl - Armz Across America

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
What, and lose her pedo defending view count, and 10% of her total YouTube views in the process? You actually expect principles out of this fucking orangutan?
I watched her video and all I can say is...shes proud of that piece of shit?
Her claim to "fame" is based on a pedo and being hated by the world. Great choice in life.
598156A2-E276-4E41-A3ED-7B71D6E84F45.png

And what a life it is.

SkellerFeller

I aim to offend
kiwifarms.net
Your favorite Cloverfield monster lookalike MarzArmz teams up with Jon "GameXplain" to make a shite review on a SEGA game known as Sakura Wars.

It's funny how ironic this team-up is knowing that GameXplain was praising the firing of Alec Holowka until he deleted the tweet so he wouldn't get flack after Holowka basically minecrafted himself because there was barely any evidence on the assault claims by a special little snowflake who also has her spot in this forum. A little late to the party but it's better to make this known with an open grain of salt that's about to open a can of worms than to keep it out of the limelight.

Not to mention that one of my associates has called out this wormy piece of slime before and he deleted his comments just because he couldn't handle the criticism about making that out of taste little hot topic. Very ironic seeing that MarzArmz publicly supported pedo behavior because of Justin "JewWario" Carmichael.

I guess that snakes work alike.
Jon the cuck.png
Jon Cartwright Exposed.jpg
What a prime example for the industry indeed. I love the irony.

Last edited:

'Tis Dolan

kiwifarms.net
Your favorite Cloverfield monster lookalike MarzArmz teams up with Jon "GameXplain" to make a shite review on a SEGA game known as Sakura Wars.

It's funny how ironic this team-up is knowing that GameXplain was praising the firing of Alec Holowka until he deleted the tweet so he wouldn't get flack after Holowka basically minecrafted himself because there was barely any evidence on the assault claims by a special little snowflake who also has her spot in this forum. A little late to the party but it's better to make this known with an open grain of salt that's about to open a can of worms than to keep it out of the limelight.

Not to mention that one of my associates has called out this wormy piece of slime before and he deleted his comments just because he couldn't handle the criticism about making that out of taste little hot topic. Very ironic seeing that MarzArmz publicly supported pedo behavior because of Justin "JewWario" Carmichael.

I guess that snakes work alike.View attachment 1313219View attachment 1313220 What a prime example for the industry indeed. I love the irony.
I'd be appalled at GameXplain bringing in a con artist like Marzy on, but a good chunk of their staff associate with pedophiles on ResetEra

EDIT: minor spelling errors

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine doing YouTube since pretty much it debuted 14 years ago and never making a video breaking 200K views despite not one, not two, but THREE clout chasing movements.
You could come here and just spazz out a bit while linking your channel and get more views than that in a day. Sure you'll probably also get halal'd, but then people know where to send their fanmail which is a free unboxing video series, so it's win/win really if you don't think about it.

Last edited:

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Imagine doing YouTube since pretty much it debuted 14 years ago and never making a video breaking 200K views despite not one, not two, but THREE clout chasing movements.
Last Unicorn was her old entry into the Nostalgia Chick contest, and the Farewell FamiKamen Rider was before the revelations. But still, most of her biggest hits go back to CA.

SkellerFeller

I aim to offend
kiwifarms.net
Last Unicorn was her old entry into the Nostalgia Chick contest, and the Farewell FamiKamen Rider was before the revelations. But still, most of her biggest hits go back to CA.
It's sad to see how far these insects will go to earn clout by pushing someone to suicide, associating themselves with actual pedophiles, or becoming the thing that they actually hate and endorsing that belief. Such a prime example on the fake people of humanity today as a whole. Another prime example that you should never blindly follow one side or the other just because they actually have good traits to them. These people are a great reminder why politics as a whole is a garbage subject with extremist piles of shit, they make everyone look bad in the end, those who DO NOT take a part of such garbage beliefs such as cancel culture or pushing someone to suicide just because they don't like your shitty little garbage heap of a culture war. They claim that there is something good out of their shitty movement while in the end, it hurts more people than it does to save them. To the many Jon Cartwrights and Kaylyn Saucedos that are out there in the world that end up in pain for the pain that they caused to others: Fuck you and fuck your political wormy existence, you do not have my sympathy.

That's my personal opinion.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
When TDS hit @MarzGurl and Manjaw that they take what boomer preachers say literally.
I swear to God leftists only know two things when it comes to what Trump says and does: take the opposite approach or make it out to be the worst thing ever, just to look like a part of "#TheResistance", if not the head of it. Combine that with making Trump look like a calculating genius or a bumbling idiot depending on what makes him look worse, and you start to wonder how some people get up and out of bed in the morning.

Mysterious Girlfriend X

私の涎は甘い…
kiwifarms.net
Armzy cant get 10 viewers on a live stream and her twitch numbers are just as bad.
That says a lot.
She sucks at her chosen profession and the only time people ever looked at her is when she was part of a scandal.

Prior to starting all this bullshit against Mignogna, the most attention she ever got was from Change the Channel. It was paltry, fleeting, and more than a little embarrassing considering the worst parts involved her good friend being a sex predator, but it was still the most attention she ever got. Unfortunately for her, she wasn't able to parlay any of that towards her 'normal' career as a critic, because she sucks at it.

That's why she was so eager to take part in ruining Mignogna's life. Nobody cares about Marzgurl the critic, but enough people care enough about Marzgurl the scandalmonger that she was willing to start another one for her own sake.

Now, 90 percent of the attention she gets is from people telling her what a piece of shit she is.