Kaylyn Saucedo / Kaylyn Dicksion / MarzGurl - Orangutan-armed Clout Chaser, Creator of #KickVic, Crowdfund Grifter, Made a Tribute to a Rapist, RIP Siren

Dik Dik Van Dik

kiwifarms.net
9B86FCAB-C6B0-4C17-97F9-BE75D61D6D18.jpeg
36B2DB3C-FB8D-4667-B2D1-259B1C4B44CF.jpeg

My god, is she really this fucking stupid?

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used screenshots whenever Archive.md would have a huge queue like you're number #4890 in queue. Is there any other websites that would be good for archiving webpages or tweets?
I've seen people use archive.org, but that place cucked to Mark Waid of all people and erased some archived pages from the site.

I Love Beef

OH YEAHHUH, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
kiwifarms.net
Each and everyday I check up on these losers, I feel better and better that I learned to anime than to be pathetic self pitying and entitled wallowers who never realize that they are way too old and irrelevant to be playing in the clubhouse anymore.

1617915472312.png

Also, nice Seele monolith X Box Marzgurl, are you that poor you can't even bother to balance out or customize your console?

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This man actually accomplished stuff in his life.
MarzGurl has accomplished absolutely nothing. What does she have, her tribute to JewWario "movie"? She's so jealous that Vic had the life she wanted.
Maybe she's jealous she doesn't have a hard-working and good-looking husband like Vic so she could laze around at home all day without care. The hell does her chihuahua even do to financially support them, anyway?

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but that could be complete bullshit, any idiot can just do Inspect Element and put whatever nonsense they want in a tweet.
Some GIGANTIC FAGGOT could just get over his bullshit and stop fucking with Brave users. Does the captcha even work now? I used to just get a repeating captcha that never gave me the actual page. I pretty much don't even bother to click archive links.

Like, I get that it's good to have proof, so an archive link is cool if you want. But I'd rather have a screenshot, because fuck that bullshit.