Kaylyn Saucedo / Kaylyn Dicksion / MarzGurl - Orangutan-armed Clout Chaser, Creator of #KickVic, Crowdfund Grifter, Made a Tribute to a Rapist, RIP Siren

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Didn't Doug go to a lawyer behind the scenes? At least this fucker knows the matter is enabler instead of Ghislaine Maxwell type?
Yes, CA did go to a lawyer about it. They act like CA did nothing about it when they fired Justin for the Magfest incident. They couldn't do anything else because the victim didn't want it public and wouldn't file a report. Holly was the one who covered it up because she knew Justin raped someone before the Magfest Incident and didn't do anything about it. People always want to remove all nuance about what happened with CA and Jewwario to make seem that CA covered it up and that's all when it was much more complicated. I guess that's the issue today is that people just want to remove all nuance from a situation,thus making black and white, right and wrong when life is more complicated than that.

A
Yes, CA did go to a lawyer about it. They act like CA did nothing about it when they fired Justin for the Magfest incident. They couldn't do anything else because the victim didn't want it public and wouldn't file a report. Holly was the one who covered it up because she knew Justin raped someone before the Magfest Incident and didn't do anything about it. People always want to remove all nuance about what happened with CA and Jewwario to make seem that CA covered it up and that's all when it was much more complicated. I guess that's the issue today is that people just want to remove all nuance from a situation,thus making black and white, right and wrong when life is more complicated than that.
Again, one of these days, you’re going to post a damn manifesto revealing all the bullshit of #CTC. I can feel it.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
The fat gangly armed cunt is still at with the fat black vicsimp while sending her own simps to sperg at her some more.

1627169287598.png
1627169368785.png

1627169401843.png
1627169428011.png

1627169610810.png
1627169628128.png

1627169553340.png
1627169573866.png

1627169659717.png

1627169683496.png

Lone Outsider

Enjoy your life as a laughing stock.
kiwifarms.net

I Love Beef

OH YEAHHUH, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
kiwifarms.net
A

Again, one of these days, you’re going to post a damn manifesto revealing all the bullshit of #CTC. I can feel it.
Periodic Trouble's not the only one..... You're looking at another eyewitness of those days too....
Hey Twitterfag, news flash: Jewwario committed suicide by poetic justice, and that was Rob Walker and Mike Michaud who grifted that 30K from 2013 and covered up Jewwario being a grooming convention predator pedo. Lordkat spilled the beans about everything that happened from that year onward until disappearing last year.

If this is a diversion tactic, don't make me fucking laugh. Lupa and Spoony and just about everyone else who clung onto CTC and its sinking ship have all turned out to be the dead weight that sunk all of that credibility down into Davy Jones's Locker. I would know because they have fucking threads in Lolcow right this fucking moment.
I mean, everyone's a bigger sperg than Zac. Even me, even you.

Because he's dead.
If there's anything he can still claim beyond the grave, it's being the biggest loser on the face of the earth. And still, we have fucking competition from cows trying to oust him in that regard, aylamao. Someone get the Darwin Awards, quick.
The emails and forum posts are hilarious. Zac goes from upbeat to snarky in his interactions with him.
View attachment 2357951
https://archive.ph/ScZ5A
lol, I think I now know who fucking messed with his memorial service. Even for someone like me, who digs out his corpse from time to time because of his misdeeds in life, only someone as fucking petty and with that much hipster fag posturing like him would try and get back for fandom insular asshuffing grudge bullshit on Ass News Network and take this shit to a violating level by sockpuppeting accounts and trying to stir shit. Fucker looks evil to do that too. If this isn't evidence enough of power hungry sociopathy, I don't know what will.

The Token Ethnic

今すぐパジャマを脱ぎ舍てて
kiwifarms.net
The fat gangly armed cunt is still at with the fat black vicsimp while sending her own simps to sperg at her some more.
Did people forget the fact that she willingly signed up for this website and interacted with people on here? What a clout chasing Chimpanzee-armed cunt.

Speaking of which, she also took to twitter to talk about black people in Japan for the sake of owning gatekeeping chuds? I don't know what the context of this nonsense is.
1627222909278.png

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
Did people forget the fact that she willingly signed up for this website and interacted with people on here? What a clout chasing Chimpanzee-armed cunt.

Speaking of which, she also took to twitter to talk about black people in Japan for the sake of owning gatekeeping chuds? I don't know what the context of this nonsense is.
View attachment 2378387
Why did she even post that? I've never seen anyone post shit about black people not being in japan. If she was going to Virtue signal she should have mentioned D'art studios. Maybe another Freudian slip projecting her own biases

Does Doug Walker have a video up praising JewWario to the skies to this day like the orangutan does?
The closest he’s gone to that was a sort of tribute video on Vimeo shortly after he died, but it seemed more like a typical statement of someone’s death than anything.

I believe the bigger scandal from that outbreak came from Angry Joe.