Kaylyn Saucedo / Kaylyn Dicksion / MarzGurl - Orangutan-armed Clout Chaser, Creator of #KickVic, Crowdfund Grifter, Made a Tribute to a Rapist, RIP Siren

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
And that can be sort of cute, I suppose, if you actually are a 15 year old girl, but she's fat, ugly as shit, and middle aged at this point.

LinkedIn photo compared to the reality of this fat whore.
View attachment 2667503

Even that's an older pic. She's a full blown middle-aged heifer now.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Out of curiosity, I know armzgurl thru the whole Vic situation and nothing else, so my question is as some one who has been on the internet along time,

What is channel awesome and what controversy led to its demise and what were its other members in deep shit for and/or revealed to be shitty human man child degenerates?
1. Channel Awesome (formerly known as ThatGuyWithTheGlasses) is a network of content creators that was formed by Doug Walker aka the Nostalgia Critic. Channel Awesome is still in existence, but has a different cast than it did in its heyday.
2. You can read the OP of this very thread to find out about Justin Carmical aka JewWario.
There is a Channel Awesome thread in the Multimedia subforum that was created by Channel Awesome alumni LordKat:
Also, if you go to the Lolcow subforum and click on the TGWTG tag, you should get the lolcows that were formerly part of Channel Awesome:
Video game reviewer Angry Joe got his start at Channel Awesome, but his thread is in Internet Famous:
Besides @MarzGurl, there are two other former Channel Awesome members that are involved in Weeb Wars.
First is JesuOtaku aka Hope Chapman aka Jacob Chapman. Their thread is here:
Second is Beth Elderkin, who was part of Channel Awesome from 2014 to 2017. She wrote the infamous i09 article against Vic Mignogna:

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. Channel Awesome (formerly known as ThatGuyWithTheGlasses) is a network of content creators that was formed by Doug Walker aka the Nostalgia Critic. Channel Awesome is still in existence, but has a different cast than it did in its heyday.
2. You can read the OP of this very thread to find out about Justin Carmical aka JewWario.
There is a Channel Awesome thread in the Multimedia subforum that was created by Channel Awesome alumni LordKat:
Also, if you go to the Lolcow subforum and click on the TGWTG tag, you should get the lolcows that were formerly part of Channel Awesome:
Video game reviewer Angry Joe got his start at Channel Awesome, but his thread is in Internet Famous:
Besides @MarzGurl, there are two other former Channel Awesome members that are involved in Weeb Wars.
First is JesuOtaku aka Hope Chapman aka Jacob Chapman. Their thread is here:
Second is Beth Elderkin, who was part of Channel Awesome from 2014 to 2017. She wrote the infamous i09 article against Vic Mignogna:

It should also be noted that ArmzGurl is the biggest failure of the lot and despite being at it as a streamer for years, manages dozens of views per video. And as noted in the OP, was one of the most directly involved in covering up Justin Carmical's sex crimes.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
False. Quasimodo is a beautiful human bean and he has a better singing voice than Marz ever will, and in-universe he really never took one-on-one vocal lessons (probably listened in on choir practice but never participated, which is weird since he's supposed to be deaf, but Disney).

I'm not a Robot

kiwifarms.net
1635568072700.png

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
It should also be noted that ArmzGurl is the biggest failure of the lot and despite being at it as a streamer for years, manages dozens of views per video. And as noted in the OP, was one of the most directly involved in covering up Justin Carmical's sex crimes.
It's weird when you realize that from the beginning she had some of the biggest promotion and yet is doing absolutely shit numbers. Even Allison Pregler is doing better than her, and that's just sad.

JamesFargo

Yeah, I'm trad: Terribly Retarded And Dumb
kiwifarms.net
It's weird when you realize that from the beginning she had some of the biggest promotion and yet is doing absolutely shit numbers.
What does she cover again? Anime? Games? Is she a critic or a streamer?

She keeps waffling. And she wasn't very good to begin with.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
What does she cover again? Anime? Games? Is she a critic or a streamer?

She keeps waffling. And she wasn't very good to begin with.
That was also the issue with Suede until he started doing those Pokemon videos. Allison herself has this problem now where she waffles between Baywatch, Charmed, makeup videos, movie reviews, and also other stuff as well. Then again if you stick with one thing, it won't help if nobody wants to watch like Filmbrain doing Projector.

Diplocephalus

kiwifarms.net
Don't forget she's also a podcaster now, doing a City Hunter show with the manlet. Given her laziness we might as well start a death pool for this latest venture. Even her simps are barely acknowledging it.
m1.PNG
m2.PNG
m3.PNG

I made it about ten minutes before her voice became too unbearable. It sounds like she's so out of shape that even the act of speaking a few sentences is a struggle. They picked the topic not because it's some deep passion or something she's worked on, but because they identified that no one is doing a City Hunter Podcast. And then they proceed to blandly read off facts that anyone could get from reading wiki articles.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
Don't forget she's also a podcaster now, doing a City Hunter show with the manlet. Given her laziness we might as well start a death pool for this latest venture. Even her simps are barely acknowledging it.
View attachment 2698033
View attachment 2698035
View attachment 2698036

I made it about ten minutes before her voice became too unbearable. It sounds like she's so out of shape that even the act of speaking a few sentences is a struggle. They picked the topic not because it's some deep passion or something she's worked on, but because they identified that no one is doing a City Hunter Podcast. And then they proceed to blandly read off facts that anyone could get from reading wiki articles.
One more thing, just a month or 2 ago, The City Hunter manga got fully, unofficially translated in english.

LightDragonman1

kiwifarms.net
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if her insane dedication to Kick Vic is her trying to either cover up her past actions in that regard, or if she is just trying to redeem herself for staying silent about JewWario, and thinks this is the best way to do so, while also not allowing the same thing she did to happen again.

Not that it helps her, given that she's throwing Vic under the bus in a misguided attempt to make up for JewWario.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if her insane dedication to Kick Vic is her trying to either cover up her past actions in that regard, or if she is just trying to redeem herself for staying silent about JewWario, and thinks this is the best way to do so, while also not allowing the same thing she did to happen again.

Not that it helps her, given that she's throwing Vic under the bus in a misguided attempt to make up for JewWario.
I think you hit the nail on the head, especially since some ISWV types are calling a Ghislaine Maxwell type. But I'd say it's more like Monica and Jamie when it came to them working on things like Panty and Stocking and Ghost Stories: a way to go on the path of atonement.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
At the rate Armzgurl is going she's going to be in her mid 40s,500lbs still failing at being a streamer,making videos about yakuza 20,ebegging for her medical needs after suffering her 3rd heart attack. When you have been streaming for over a decade & only average 20-25 viewers on a good day, at some point you've got to realize that it just isn't gonna happen for you