Kaylyn Saucedo / Kaylyn Dicksion / MarzGurl - Orangutan-armed Clout Chaser, Creator of #KickVic, Crowdfund Grifter, Made a Tribute to a Rapist, RIP Siren

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
What does she cover again? Anime? Games? Is she a critic or a streamer?

She keeps waffling. And she wasn't very good to begin with.

Her main topic are cartoons and everything animated, good, bad and so on.

But she was so irrelevant during TGWTG days, that when Doug Walker was interviewing Don Bluth (whos movies Kaylyn covered separately) in Shut up and Talk and Nostalgia Critics Dragons Lair episode (Bluth has a cameo in Conquest of the Commercials episode, that aired before the Dragons Lair one) people were excepting her to show up. Armz didn't and it made all 2 of her fans mad.

She would latter use that in her video after she left Channel Awesome as a "proof" of been neglected and shoved to the side. Victim card is in DNA, of every ex-CA producer.

Last edited:

Diplocephalus

kiwifarms.net
Marzgurl joining the mob to dogpile a Funimation employee for the egregious crime of sharing a Rekieta stream. Nick has apparently reached he who shall not be named status given how hard she's straining with the pronoun game.
Screenshot_20211113-095840~2.png

Screenshot_20211113-100259-717.png

Bonus simpery and white hot takes on Christianity.
Screenshot_20211113-100642-182.png
Screenshot_20211113-100740-947.png
Screenshot_20211113-100828-227.png

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
Marzgurl joining the mob to dogpile a Funimation employee for the egregious crime of sharing a Rekieta stream. Nick has apparently reached he who shall not be named status given how hard she's straining with the pronoun game.
View attachment 2713096

View attachment 2713098

View attachment 2713105
View attachment 2713106
View attachment 2713107
Is the phrase "Mind your fucking business" not work anymore

Diplocephalus

kiwifarms.net
One could make a do this/not that guide on building a stream audience by comparing Marzgurl to Nick Rekieta. He just cleared 250K subscribers consistently delivering the content his viewers enjoy, she continues to struggle towards 20K by being a lazy directionless clout chaser with unoriginal content.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
More of a wonder how anyone still thinks this sort of thing is in any way genuine and not a means to placate dullards like Marzgurl.
These people are easily placated but just as easily set off.

There's no middle ground when you engage with people like this. It's either "think as I think or I'll destroy you!"

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2713096

View attachment 2713098

View attachment 2713105
View attachment 2713106
View attachment 2713107
Leave it to non Religious folk to quote mine the bible and not look things up

Of David. Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle;

He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

If a thief is found breaking in and is struck so that he dies, there shall be no bloodguilt for him, but if the sun has risen on him, there shall be bloodguilt for him. He shall surely pay. If he has nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft.

Seems the Bible is just fine with defending yourself.