Kaylyn Saucedo / Kaylyn Dicksion / MarzGurl - Orangutan-armed Clout Chaser, Creator of #KickVic, Crowdfund Grifter, Made a Tribute to a Rapist, RIP Siren

albert the programmer

Programming and fixing up computers in 2022
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Diplocephalus

kiwifarms.net
Marzgurl has been tweeting a lot lately about Kamen Rider, mixed with tweets about Vic and taking shots at a letter posted in OtakuUSA to keep her engagements from completely bottoming out. And then she tweets this gem. She doesn't even try to argue it's actually a show for adults. She's obsessed with a show she says is for toddlers and young kids, obsessed with the belts in the show, and made a fan movie with a sex offender.
Screenshot_20211128-192410-059.png

She put that Lupin credit in her bio. Apparently it's more pertinent information than her pronouns.
Screenshot_20211128-192447-262.png

warehouse

with peace & love
kiwifarms.net
she made the big time! congratulations! a lifetime dry humping an industry and finally you felt a little tickle.

sciön

kiwifarms.net

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
She's throwing a temper tantrum because some guy from Shout Factory, which licensed her favorite property for toddlers, shit on dubs. She's offended he spoke his mind, and would have preferred that he lied, pretending they didn't have the budget to dub the show instead.

View attachment 2758529
View attachment 2758530
View attachment 2758532
View attachment 2758536
It’s not like Marzgurl is going to help with Kamen Rider visibility. From what I’ve heard, most are cool with Kamen Rider just being stuck in Japan.

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
It’s not like Marzgurl is going to help with Kamen Rider visibility. From what I’ve heard, most are cool with Kamen Rider just being stuck in Japan.
Yes we are, its cool to see it come to America in subbed form so I dont pay an arm and a leg for these DVDs, but knowing that this woman is attached to it in someway makes me wish for it to go back.

She's throwing a temper tantrum because some guy from Shout Factory, which licensed her favorite property for toddlers, shit on dubs. She's offended he spoke his mind, and would have preferred that he lied, pretending they didn't have the budget to dub the show instead.

View attachment 2758529
View attachment 2758530
View attachment 2758532
View attachment 2758536
"I spoke to someone who was there, and they said it as a joke. No reason to put him on blast. II get you dont get the context through text, but getting mad like this over a joke is just silly."

Last edited:

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2758529
View attachment 2758530
View attachment 2758532
View attachment 2758536
Is she so fucking retarded that she doesn't know that hearing-disabled people can still turn on subtitles even if it's dubbed? Fuck, they might not even know the difference if some gangly long-armed cunt wasn't around to yell at them for picking one or the other.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2758529
View attachment 2758530
View attachment 2758532
View attachment 2758536
Shitting out videos no one watches doesn't mean you work in "media" Marz. If a creator doesn't want their stuff dubbed, respect their wishes. It's not hard to read subtittles. Also, Asians aren't known to care about "accessibility" they also don't care what some white woman has to say over in America.
Marzgurl has been tweeting a lot lately about Kamen Rider, mixed with tweets about Vic and taking shots at a letter posted in OtakuUSA to keep her engagements from completely bottoming out. And then she tweets this gem. She doesn't even try to argue it's actually a show for adults. She's obsessed with a show she says is for toddlers and young kids, obsessed with the belts in the show, and made a fan movie with a sex offender.
Given how Marzgurl likes to defend pedophiles I don't think she knows the appropriate age for anything.

Last edited:

General Gunther

Gallia's Original War Hero
kiwifarms.net

Pie

"Ohhhhh he's a shrewd one!"
kiwifarms.net

Fat shit apparently had plans to go but isn't anymore because Vic's fans "wished me direct physical harm for nearly three years".

She apparently wouldn't care that Vic himself is going.

fat1.JPG

Drowningman

I have a red pencil box.
kiwifarms.net
The only way she could go is if she had any money and we know shes so damn broke that she would have to use someone elses pass to get in plus the doorways may not be large enough for her to get through.

MakeAnimeGA

Salt Farmer
kiwifarms.net

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
Its honestly shocking how many of these people have doubled down on the hating Vic situation when most people in the VA community not only KNOW he didnt do anything wrong, but know of people who have and havent been brought to light yet. I know 4 VAs personally who know all this Vic shit is dumb as fuck but they cant say anything less their career get fucked too. Sad times we live in folks.

nny 02

kiwifarms.net
Its honestly shocking how many of these people have doubled down on the hating Vic situation when most people in the VA community not only KNOW he didnt do anything wrong, but know of people who have and havent been brought to light yet. I know 4 VAs personally who know all this Vic shit is dumb as fuck but they cant say anything less their career get fucked too. Sad times we live in folks.
1. Really who are those 4 VA’s?

2. Just like usual armz , a ANN jurno and her simps sperg out again that Vic is getting a income and surprisingly cites a hit piece article made by a former CA spoony

3. Surprised that a rando that has no involvement says to move on and tries to be rational abt what’s going on. He was mature on his part, But as usual armz gurl simps and a few law Twatter users acted like children and cited no evidence.

At this point I’m surprised her Twitter hasn’t been suspended.