Kaylyn Saucedo / Kaylyn Dicksion / MarzGurl - Armz Across America

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
This been posted here yet?
View attachment 832142
That tweet has been deleted and there doesn't appear to be an archive for it, but she did make another tweet about delisting the video.

Goddammit, she is such a bitch. For someone saying to respect wahmen, she is not respecting the wahmen

Paddy O' Furniture

I'm not sure.
kiwifarms.net
Why doesn't she just report the tweet for using material that isn't hers?

And is she seriously trying to tell someone to retract something she supposedly put forth as evidence for Vic's behavior? What was the point of using the video, then, and what's the point of insisting on not removing the video that you wrongfully framed?

"I saw a clearly adult woman making out with Vic in an elevator while huddling towards him rhythmically in a really awkward and creepy way. She was TOTALLY uncomfortable, I think."

yo fam don't disrespect zeke like this
Because she looks like she's fighting the good fight.

Unfortunately, to anyone with a brain she just looks like a thug who thinks she's the long arms of the law.

Zero Day Defense

The Arcana is th-- "I will read it for you, sir."
kiwifarms.net
She enjoyed the interaction (and still does), her family was alright with the interaction, and she asked for the interaction, you cretin.

"VIC IS STILL A CREEP, end of story" but "you're all trying to silence an opinion!"

Marzgurl, you're not offering an opinion as a matter of personal impression-- you're making an argument in the active pursuit of trying to convince as many people as possible. This is why you collated numerous coffee line videos while actively talking about how Vic was creepy in them.

You don't get to say things in public and then not answer for them. You don't get to do things and then not answer for them when you get blowback. You don't get to use people as props for your stupid crusade and then whinge when the very same people tell you to knock it off because they don't like being used as props.

You didn't contact these people when you made that coffee line megathread because you knew this would be the kind of response you'd get, only in private-- which frankly would have been better for you. You'd have largely found people who, even now, found the experience innocent and enjoyable. You'd have found people.

The people, and how they felt, don't matter to you, which is why you didn't get their permission, and which is why you're not honoring their requests now. Meanwhile, you're demanding people give a damn about someone who wasn't actually a victim of anything other than a bad impression about Vic, who's actively fighting to maintain relevance by painting herself as a first-party to his supposed misdeeds, who can only say that he was "creepy" like she's a teenage girl to the point that she's trying to paint others as victims so that she can use them.

I've seen SJWs do this kind of thing with minorities, trying to play Mighty Whitey for people who never asked for it and getting blowback for treating the people they're supposedly trying to help like children-- a "soft bigotry". But it is a wholly different story when you're doing it with specific people, the blowback is from specific people, and everyone witnesses you trying to save face.

It's pathetic. You're completely pathetic. The only other person so far that I've had that exact feeling for has been Jennifer Lynn Hunt, only because she felt the need to flagrantly lie about her niece's artwork at the expense of praising her for her actual, decent artwork.

This is more pathetic than you having to crowdfund an oil change. More than failing to take care of your cat. More than responding to measured political critique from people trying their best not to ignite the conversation by doing nothing more than throwing your reposed's mother's corpse in their faces. More than lying about the circumstances for your estrangement from your father (you really think nobody would pick up on the discrepancy between you saying that your father burned bridges with all his family but somehow your aunt was willing to pass a message from him to you?).

Actually, scratch that.

This is par for the course.

Because she looks like she's fighting the good fight.
No, I mean, why doesn't the lady that's sticking up for her sister (and her family??? seriously, Marzgurl, what the hell? I get you barely have any familial bonds at this point to use as a basis of empathy, but you have to at least be looking at how terrible it is that you've been asked/told to not use people as victim props for your crusade and you tell said people no because it happens to not be about them in reality) just report Marzgurl's tweet since she's using a video that's not hers in a way unintended by its owner?

EDIT: Spelling

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Goddammit, she is such a bitch. For someone saying to respect wahmen, she is not respecting the wahmen
She's such absolute trash, such a worthless shit excuse for a human. Thanks ArmzGurl, for PERFECTLY representing all that is KickVic.

View attachment 832834

That's not stated as an opinion, it's stated as a defamatory statement you long armed moron.
No, CUNT. YOU ARE STILL A CREEP. The only fucking creep here is you, you lying, horrible piece of shit.

tsundereaddict

kiwifarms.net
because theres nothing to get from her. Being perpetual poor she is literally judgment proof. Wasting time and money on her is giving her too much credit.
Well I would argue that a successful lawsuit against her would further vindicate Vic, but I don't think he would get much beyond that. Now, I would love to see her financially ruined for the rest of her life, but I don't think Vic would do that, partially because there wouldn't be much (if anything) in the way of a return on his monetary investment and partially because any successful lawsuit that happens after Funi and MoRon wouldn't be the same PR victory that MoRon and Funi would be.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
kiwifarms.net
I'm now blocked by MarzGurl on every twitter account I have, despite the fact that I've never mentioned her in a tweet. So obviously she subscribes to quite a lengthy block list.

I wonder if this is part of her problem, because her negative responses are now much reduced, she's starting to turn up the volume on her own level of hostility. The negative feedback is absent so she's got caught in this crazy loop.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
I'm now blocked by MarzGurl on every twitter account I have, despite the fact that I've never mentioned her in a tweet. So obviously she subscribes to quite a lengthy block list.

I wonder if this is part of her problem, because her negative responses are now much reduced, she's starting to turn up the volume on her own level of hostility. The negative feedback is absent so she's got caught in this crazy loop.
What I want to know is what the hell truly kickstarted this behavior in her. Unlike someone like Obscurus Lupa who always appeared to be a vindictive drama whore, Marzgurl seemed to be relatively normal up until this Vic shit happened.

What caused this 180 shift in her personality? After all this time I am still not understanding why she changed so drastically in an instant.

Genkoda

Anything I said can be taken as sarcastic
kiwifarms.net
What I want to know is what the hell truly kickstarted this behavior in her. Unlike someone like Obscurus Lupa who always appeared to be a vindictive drama whore, Marzgurl seemed to be relatively normal up until this Vic shit happened.

What caused this 180 shift in her personality? After all this time I am still not understanding why she changed so drastically in an instant.
She feels guilty that she was friends with an alleged predator the entire time(jewario). She is taking it out on vic as a result and trying to be in the forefront instead of behind. She just shows that she keeps backing the wrong horse. In reality she just had to accept that sometimes people close to us can hide the worse part of themselves.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino